•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

iGrow420710

When is day 1 , day 1 ?

On 6/18/2018 at 1:44 AM, Papalag said:

Good luck with your 1 st grow 

just jump in and post it we will all be here to help 

peace 

papa 

Yea mate, just go for it. Water it, provide enough sunlight to the leaves and you will get knowledgable with time

First, I understand that this thread is old and the last post was back in July. 

So, I guess I'll be the odd man out on this thread.

Normally I don't count anything at day one except for when it comes to flowering, then I'll make a note of when I noticed a cluster of pistils that signifies the plant has started its flowering cycle.  The day I notice the cluster is day 1 of flowering.

Breeder information, such as flowering weeks to harvest aren't that important to me because I go by what the plant is telling me. I use the breeder information as a guideline, more so, than an actual time of harvest. The plant will let you know when it's done... all you have to do is look at it.

The only time I keep track of all growth is when I'm crossing something new and growing out testers to see what the plant is capable of or when I'm working a plant to the next generation. I make a plant diary and write down everything the plant is doing and everything I've done to the plant for future reference.