•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Mao

King Hydro(hidronesia)

Hi, this is King Hydro (Amnesia core cut vs Lemon thai) seeds given by Hidronesia, special seed or special phenotype. I used to be a mapito grower, but i decided to go back to soil and mostly organic, I only use a little bit of metrop. I have used in this run no more than 250 cc in total of fertilisers. I have improve the soil with rock powders, IMO, worm casting, etc.....

Pictures were taken two days before harvest. Enjoy it!!!

I must thank Hidronesia for this great seed. 

P1010035.JPG

P1010037.JPG

P1010038.JPG

P1010039.JPG

P1010040.JPG

P1010041.JPG

P1010042.JPG

P1010043.JPG

P1010044.JPG

P1010045.JPG

P1010046.JPG

P1010047.JPG

• Like 10

Looks like Amnesia on steroids, these plants can´t deny there mother. ;)

Well done, Mao, hidronsesia and smilestyle!

How does she smell?

All my "pollen chucking experiments" with Amnesia X Herijuana and  x SSH/Mr.Nice didn´t work, the plants don´t have any aroma...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Weederstand said:

Looks like Amnesia on steroids, these plants can´t deny there mother. ;)

Well done, Mao, hidronsesia and smilestyle!

How does she smell?

All my "pollen chucking experiments" with Amnesia X Herijuana and  x SSH/Mr.Nice didn´t work, the plants don´t have any aroma...

for sure has got more aroma then it was in mapito. when drying i have to be very careful. this is a must for the amnesia lovers. When it was in mapito the first run, the buds were even bigger, the second run the buds same as this time in soil. My next run will be pure amnesia core cut, i want to see the differences. But as Hydro said, this AmnesiaCC X L.Thai. is better then the amnesia core cut.

The smoke is also very very strong. Two bags of volcano and it will awake your pineal gland!!! hahahaha.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Mao said:

My next run will  be pure amnesia core cut, i want to see the differences. But as Hydro said, this AmnesiaCC X L.Thai. is better then the amnesia core cut.

No doubt, you will see a difference, as I sad, they look like the Amnesia CC on steroids. ;)

Better then there mother, that´s sounds promising! 

• Haha 1

Chop day, look under the sunshine how they bright like a diamond!!!!! Super sticky and stinky!!!! Thanks god i live in a good area where the smell flies fast away from home!!!

P1010048.JPG

P1010049.JPG

P1010050.JPG

P1010051.JPG

P1010052.JPG

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

wow what a beautifull cross!! How is the high?

20 hours ago, lumatekfan said:

wow what a beautifull cross!! How is the high?

This is very strong weed, plus super super great taste, too many years doing mapito looking for huge buds and production, but i was missing the best the taste and the organic, real good medicine, treating people with cancer with it too, very strong oil. 

• Like 4