•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

32 minutes ago, JetDro said:

Hey Sannie......................ordered some SP seeds. Paid with CC, or thought I paid. My order still says waiting on payment......is there an issue???? Please let me know as I

do not want to miss this round of Sugar Punch...................:)  #65351

Thanks!!!

Sometimes it takes a couple days for the CC to clear. As far as any order problems use the contact tab on the Sannie's Seeds web page and you will use your order # as a reference. You'll be contacted within 24 hrs and he will take care of you. If he comes on here and sees your post, that's what he will ask you to do. FYI, if you ordered and paid, the seeds have been pulled, so you won't miss out unless card is denied, then they will hold your order until it gets straighten out.

Best,

Baq

Hey, Sannie, I sent cash in an envelope two days ago, and my seeds still haven't arrived yet!   :)

Everyone's in a hurry for Sugar Punch!  

I've usually gotten seeds in 2 , 2 1/2 weeks sending cash from the US.  Remember when Sannie didn't ship to the US?  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yep rush rush, wonder who will be the first to get a grow log of sugar punch up and running first 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, smokeyjoejoe said:

Yep rush rush, wonder who will be the first to get a grow log of sugar punch up and running first 

Well I got my order in, and they are on they way but 7-9 days till they get here. With my current schedule, I got clones to go into the tent that will take 10 weeks total and I only got 1 pack so Im gonna grow em out and clone em all :), I wont see sugar punch in flower till Feb/March!!!!

They goin in RRs they day they hit my mailbox tho :)

DB 

• Like 1

That's exactly my situation darth there going to be chilling in the fridge until needed

Used cc option as well. Rec'd today with the heri-shiva bonus. Stealth as always superb. Very happy to have a piece of Sannie's latest and greatest work again. Thank you kindly, Sannie. As always, you deliver.

• Like 2

Got my funds flying trying to secure a packet.

3 sug pun, 3 triple paki, and whatever freebies the seed crew gifts me, will be started, asap.

Will be deliciously cured for springtime trout fishing!!

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, webeblzr said:

Got my funds flying trying to secure a packet.

3 sug pun, 3 triple paki, and whatever freebies the seed crew gifts me, will be started, asap.

Will be deliciously cured for springtime trout fishing!!

Looks like a bunch of us are going to have some fun, I just got Sugar Punched twice myself!:icecream:

Baq

• Like 3

Ditto! Just got the note that mine is flying back today! Two SP and one Ouzbek. Then I need to get a new room built. My collecting is moving faster than my growing. lol I wanted this strain since I joined. almost 3 years ago...Very excited!

peace

mrG

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Ditto! Just got the note that mine is flying back today! Two SP and one Ouzbek. Then I need to get a new room built. My collecting is moving faster than my growing. lol I wanted this strain since I joined. almost 3 years ago...Very excited!

peace

mrG

I grabbed a couple of packs and they got here in 8 days, pretty quick. I got The Huck/Heri X Perkins cut Bx as the freebie and thinking about grabbing the Honey Badger Haze before it's gone at that price and get the Perkins Bx as the freebie for making meds. I need to move to Colorado so I can seriously get to work on these beans, I'm about done looking over my shoulder.

Baq

• Like 4

Come on over bro. As long as you don't need a 9-5 job this place is cheap and quiet with just enough going on.  Only 3 hours from Denver and they have plenty of shows for you to cover. If you ever want to come by to visit and check it out, let me know. Still some killer deals here if you can be patient. It's a pot lovers dream. Cops are cool here, too. So stress free.

peace

mrG

4 minutes ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Come on over bro. As long as you don't need a 9-5 job this place is cheap and quiet with just enough going on.  Only 3 hours from Denver and they have plenty of shows for you to cover. If you ever want to come by to visit and check it out, let me know. Still some killer deals here if you can be patient. It's a pot lovers dream. Cops are cool here, too. So stress free.

peace

mrG

We need to talk!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sweet a Hamme seed grow. Good luck bro.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Hamme Hydro said:

Nine out of ten Sugar Punch seedlings came up! :verrygood

Yes, nice bro! You are going to find there a keeper for sure!

• Like 2

The nice mail lady just dropped off mine a few minutes ago!! 

Going to towel, 5 triple paki, 5 herijuana, 5 sugar punch, 5 big white x  herbi and have some lunch!!

Thank You Sannies crew!

• Like 4

On 12/5/2018 at 12:07 PM, webeblzr said:

The nice mail lady just dropped off mine a few minutes ago!! 

Going to towel, 5 triple paki, 5 herijuana, 5 sugar punch, 5 big white x  herbi and have some lunch!!

Thank You Sannies crew!

How long did it take to receive yours?  I'm a month out from my order with nothing yet.

Mine was less than 2 weeks this time. Last time was different. It came eventually, twice, after getting intercepted at customs. Got the package, empty, with the green tape on it. 

Has he already mailed it? Should be 2-3 weeks from then normally. Holidays could slow it, but I doubt much being a small pack.

Best vibes on getting it soon! I hate that feeling. I was more nervous about the cash getting there.. :cry

peace

mrG

• Like 1

Nov 10 placed order. Dec 5 in my mailbox. Dec.6 all packets but 1 empty.......and I'm bean hunting now, for the early spring season.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I ordered a couple packs of Silverfields, they shipped on Nov. 26 and were in the mailbox today, probably would have had them yesterday if post office was open. The average here is 9 to 10 days. I've only had one order grabbed since 2012 and it was recently, I waited a month and a week then contacted Sannie, he reshipped immediately and I received it in 9 days. Never got a letter, so it was probably grabbed across the pond and is growing in somebodies garden. two orders since with no problems, 9/10 days;)

Baq

• Like 4

On 12/3/2018 at 2:14 PM, Hamme Hydro said:

Nine out of ten Sugar Punch seedlings came up! :verrygood

And the tenth showed up late, so the germination ratio was 10/10 in rock-wool cubes with only lukewarm water.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Hamme Hydro said:

And the tenth showed up late, so the germination ratio was 10/10 in rock-wool cubes with only lukewarm water.

I usually don't buy feminized seeds, but since Sugar Punch only comes feminized, and I already have plenty of Silver Fields, thought I'd try it.  Seems SP gets all the love on OG, SF just sits in the corner waiting for someone to ask her to dance, lol.  

Anyone crossing Sugar Punch yet?   Bet that would be some interesting F2's.     

Been growing Sannie's Seedbbank stuff almost exclusively the past 3-4 years, but just ordered some LSD, Acapulco Gold from Barney's Farm, and some Jilly Bean to mix up my gene pool collection a bit.  Been hearing good chatter about the LSD and Gold.   Think it's Bohdi that has some original early 70's Acapulco Gold stock I read somewhere.   What fascinated me about those strains wasn't the strength, it was the characteristics of the high, you can almost never find these days, the rushing, laughing, high.   

Sigh.  I miss stems and seeds in my buds.   Back when we had to walk 20 miles barefoot in the snow, each way, just to buy a $15 dollar bag of Acapulco Gold, and we were dang thankful for it, too!   Kids today have no idea!   

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Hamme Hydro said:

Yeah, that's pretty close to my time frame, I'll sit tight for awhile.  Mine were shipped around then.  Never lost anything from Sannie's, but did have an order that showed up after about 5 weeks one time.  What the heck does customs do for a month?  Seems like the re-ships show up in under two weeks.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dieseldog381 said:

Sigh.  I miss stems and seeds in my buds.   Back when we had to walk 20 miles barefoot in the snow, each way, just to buy a $15 dollar bag of Acapulco Gold, and we were dang thankful for it, too!   Kids today have no idea!   

And, that was uphill, ....both ways!! :lol:

• Like 1