•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

You must be younger, lol.  

I remember those!   In the Midwest in 1971, it was ten or fifteen if it was good stuff,like Michoacan, Gold, or Jamaican.  Never saw any Colombian til about 74, and it was 30 to 35 an oz, which we thought was crazy expensive.   Wasn’t long before Mexican all but disappeared for Colombian and Thai.  Now, the bigger cities are awash in 110 an oz Mexican schwag.  A buddy tried to get me to smoke some of that shit recently, tastes like dirt, just like it did in 1971.     

• Like 2

20 bucks in this neck of the woods, damn we are old here! ha ha, to be able to buy an O for 20 would be wonderful, to be able to Grow it for 20 would be totally awesome.

• Like 3

I remember buying a 1/4 pound for 60 us $ hell those were the days 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Papalag said:

I remember buying a 1/4 pound for 60 us $ hell those were the days 

Hadn't thought of that in awhile!  Pounds were 110 around here for average Mexican (it was ALL Mexican), 140-160 if it was one of the big three, Acapulco Gold, Jamaican, or Michoacan.  We occasionally saw some Vietnamese from the vets, but that was rare, and you had to know the right folks.  Tons of Thai around here in the early 90's, not sticks, just good Thai. 

Kansas ditch weed was 25 a quarter pound, lol, you can smoke it all day and get nothing but a headache, smelled just like fresh mown hay, and probably was.     

• Like 2
  • Haha 1