•           ai.php.gif

After two failures to try making Sugar Punch it is time to try again. I will explain what I do step by step with pictures and writing.

The grow space is a tent 80 X 80 with a gavita IR 400 watt bulb.

The receiving mother is the  Super Silver Haze, we are using this clone for around 10 years but is for sure older as 15 year, this super silver haze clone is the real deal and has been proven to be a strong aperance in here offspring. Making clones with this SSH is here downside and can take upto 3 weeks to see the first roots. This is a plant that always needs a extra bit off attention and TLC.

I start with 5 SSH clones the have been vegging for 2 weeks on 1,5 liter pots on light mix with some extra mycorrhiza symbiosis and a small bit of perfect start and first time watering with some Bacto to start soil life. They are now ready to be transplanted.

sugarpunch-2018.jpg.018df0e182d2d07eaba7a34512d3ccae.jpg

The soil I am using in the 11 liter pots is a light mix so soil with as less nutrients in there as possible, acomplished with Bio-char, perfect start and symbiosis mycorrhiza, Offcourse there will be used 2 buffertablets in every 11 liter bucket to suply the soil the buffer she need during the complete ciclus and give extra nutrients during the veg periode. Soil life should take care of the rest !

sugarpunch-2018-2.jpg.a8db982e94b624fbb4b5ddb4e0af2383.jpg

After transplanting to the 11 liter pots I give a good amount of water with some extra Bacto to kickstart the soil life and the bacto solution will be absorbed by the Bio-char that gives a extra expansion for soil life.

sugarpunch-2018-3.jpg.7d4945b647ffa7eccb38e204c2a5dd19.jpg

Scrog net above the plants and we are off to go 

sugarpunch-2018-4.jpg.0d00b299e8d6162192ca432624e6e7ba.jpg

On the side line is standing the pollinating factor The One, this plant comes from a selection in 2006 ( Blueberry Sativa X Killa queen/NYCD ) and has been proven herself time after time in here offspring The One can be a sensetive Bitch but the SSH has the tendency to make the offspring stronger as the original parents in this particular cross. These two plants are just made for each other !

This plant is while cloning showing roots after 4-5 days and this after 12 yeras cloning and torturering.

When the SSH is growing fine into the scrog net I will put The One into flower 2 weeks before the SSH is going into flower.

The last two attempts to make Sugar Punch seeds failed big time on making visable pollen, it looked like the pollination succeed but there was never seed forming, this is the reason I am starting transforming The One 2 weeks earlier. Only time can tell if it will work this time

But I will keep you updated 

greetz sannie

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

They have beautiful structure to them. I'll be waiting in line for some of these in a few months. That BlueBerry sativa was very powerful smoke. I just wish I had better growing skills back then....hell I wish for that now!

Thanks for showing them man!

• Like 1

Loved Sugar Punch, found here the first plant that´s worth to keep!

Thanks for sharing the "step by step" manual.

btw.

Would not expected that 400W Gavita works in a 80x80 tent with those temperatures outside.

• Like 1

Love your sugar punch keep it going and never give up your strains are the best

11 days later and the plants love the scrog training , plants are doing fine despite the heat.

This week I am gonna cut the lower branches away to be sure I can give them water and there is no need for plant under the scrog net, it also makes it looks better lol, seeds will not finish when they are riping out of the light.

SP-verslag.jpg.c6d2d285b10345fbb7047cb9c424ac4a.jpg

The polinating mama The One is ready to get a bigger size bucket and will go on 12/12 end of this week. 

I always like to use two plants to be sure to have a back up when things go bad.

So far so good

greetz sannie

SP-verslag-2.jpg

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Looking amazing as usual Sannie, hope to see some lovely white pistils just begging for some pollen. 

As us usual they looking very healthy Sannie! Thanks for sharing...

For now i'm playing with her cousin, Silverfields..

Hey Sannie,

Thanks for showing the making of Sugar Punch. I have a SP girl that looks very promising. I just switched her over to flower...I'll upload some pics when she starts flowering if things go well. Would like to get more seeds to look into this cross a little deeper. Good luck!

• Like 2

Hi Sannie 

great thread and I just love sugar punch Iam going to pop my last 2 seeds can’t wait for the restock 

sugar punch is truly a keeper 

best wishes 

peace 

• Like 3