•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Very nice! I may actually be able to get some finally. I been working out of town for a while so I’ll have some extra money for a change!

Best vibes with the project Sannie!

peace

mrG

• Like 3

Yeah, make it a "limited edition" one pack per order, available only when you order a different pack of beans. 

• Like 3

The limited edition suggestion seems a bit extreme Justcozz, don't you think?  The suggestion that sannie made, placing a limit of 3-5 packs would satisfy those of us who would like to get a couple of packs, without letting anyone get all of them. :smoke

• Like 4

Looks like the timing is going to work for me this time. I’m still out of town working and the job keeps growing, so that’s a good thing. Gonna get me some SP and some USC beans first. 

Sugar Punch was the first strain on Sannie’s site that really stuck out for me. I was so broke and couldn’t even afford one pack. I was hoping though. So, I contacted Sannie and asked if I could only pick out one strain to buy, which would be recommend. He had no problem with the one he seemed most proud of and the one I should get, and it was Sugar Punch. I’ve been twitching ever since, lol. Looks like the time is finally right!

peace

mrG

• Like 4

Justcozz, think that's a bit drastic especially when people have been waiting for the beans to hit the shop for a while like me, I have 90% of Sannies beans just waiting for this one so for me to add extra beans I already have would be a weird thing to do, good idea limiting people on pack quantities though. 

• Like 4

It’s one of the best and often is out of stock quickly 

• Like 2

Hold on guys....it was just a suggestion :whatthahell:

Only reason I mentioned that was do to his current stock. Once he does another run and pulls better numbers of seeds, then sell them as usual. By no means would I suggesting to KEEP them as limited edition only. Just give more people the opportunity to get there fingers on  a pack until he can get his stock built up.  

Sannie knows his numbers, and I'm sure will do what he thinks is best. 

• Like 7

Lol @Justcozz, you fell victim to one of the classic blunders, best know of which are not to get into a land war in Asia and don't go up against a sicillian when death is on the line.  But recently added to the list is "don't get between OG users and the sugar punch!"

db 

ps. How about those sannies jack fems?!

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

On 10/17/2018 at 1:47 PM, sannie said:

Because of the lower stock I have decided to build in a option that it is not possible to buy more as 3-5 packs at the time/customer, have to think about this.

Sounds like a fair idea. People can get their beans, but nobody can get a monopoly.

But, maybe 5 packs, rather than 3. Almost double the odds to find that keeper girl...

• Like 3

[Almost double the odds to find that keeper girl...]

when I ran a packet of them they were all keepers IMHO.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, webeblzr said:

[Almost double the odds to find that keeper girl...]

when I ran a packet of them they were all keepers IMHO.

Sounds great! I guess they're Fem seeds, so even three beans ... 

As someone mentioned, I guess Sannie knows his stocks and sales best,

I'm sure he'll hit the sweet spot.

Scone_of_arc, love the pics that's exactly why I want this strain again had a lovely pink/purple mother that I lost and would love to find her again. 

• Like 1

@Scone_Of_Ark, damn bro. That's has to be two of the nicest plants I've ever seen. What is the secret? Hell, if that is just what she does naturally, I now understand why everyone is making sure they get their hands on the beans. I'm getting my order in!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Scone_Of_Ark said:

Sugar Punch

gallery_833_383_79523.jpg

It's Big It's Heavy It's Good

And its Really Strong

You'll be very happy you got some.

wow, i have to pick your brain please. DANG Scone, what are ur basics to get the plants like that in your picture ? what container sizes did u use and finish pot size ?   did u top or fim them or what exactly ? what height were they at the flip and when done?

yeah i know SP can stretch but i want to get a more definitive idea based on individual personal experience like yours.  I'll be using a gorilla shorty tent with the height extensions so nothing over 3ft done will be best but i would like that height even if i had a taller tent so i can maximize light penetration from a 600 hps digi . will be using coco coir only with added perlite/grow stones and coco nutes. 

yeah i grabbed a pack awhile back.  i could only get 1 back then.  

• Like 2

Several things

Live Soil and Patience.  

Everything we do to hurry the plants along slows them down.

Let the plant really bond with the soil you are using, this can sometimes take a mother plant a couple months and shows as renewed vigor and lush growth.

Larger containers, the plants grow to the size of the container they are in.

Veg them till they are fully mature before flowering, make sure they are throwing large fully formed leaves and preflowers and the stalk is at least a half in and starting to get alittle barky.

Never stress plants in flower, no defoliation no feeding, don't flood the lighting ect.   

I use plain potting soil bulked up with rock like lava and bark or wood chip, and I never feed.   All I do is water. 

This helps in the big plants dept but I really do all this to get the quality I want at the finish. 

• Like 4

On 10/22/2018 at 9:47 AM, Maria sanchez said:

Sounds like a fair idea. People can get their beans, but nobody can get a monopoly.

But, maybe 5 packs, rather than 3. Almost double the odds to find that keeper girl...

If Sannie has done his magic again there should be a keeper in every pack (more often than not anyway).  SP is a masterpiece for sure, my favorite strain.  I like it so much I buy beans even when I cant grow . 

Very easy to grow and will redefine the term " vigorous grower" for most . Just make sure your ventilation has good flow during flower and the harvest will be glorious. 

• Like 3

Sugar Punch is back in stock again.

There is a maximum of 5 packs of seed per customer to be sure as much customers will provide from this goodness. From experience I know how fast sales can go on this strain so please dont wait to long if you want to be sure !

Enjoy 

greetz sannie

backinstock.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 6

Just ordered.4 packs. Scone, brother, first off those are quite possibly the most beautiul pics of mj I've ever seen. it's apparent to me you are an expert in your domain. Question: It looks like you've cloned the more indica, purple leaning pheno, but you've said before that the greener is the more potent of the pheno. Decision based on manageability of the grow, bag appeal, personal preference? Why that (astoundingly beautiful) pheno?

• Like 2

* brother or sister* your initial grow is what caused me to initially pursue this strain. perhaps it's more of anesthetic choice? you know i just cut a sun leaf off of the pheno that seems lowest yeilding, longest flowering to make light for a huge yielding green leaning pheno and i got the most amazing sweet pineapple oil scent all over my hands. all of these phenos are straight intoxicating. I'm in love!

• Like 1

Awesome, hey, does anyone know if  Sannie is still using stealth to ship, on the off chance I may be in one those backwards illegal states?

Just getting ready to order, and all I can find is plain letter shipping, which would not be good in my area.    Thanks!~

• Like 1