•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

You must be younger, lol.  

I remember those!   In the Midwest in 1971, it was ten or fifteen if it was good stuff,like Michoacan, Gold, or Jamaican.  Never saw any Colombian til about 74, and it was 30 to 35 an oz, which we thought was crazy expensive.   Wasn’t long before Mexican all but disappeared for Colombian and Thai.  Now, the bigger cities are awash in 110 an oz Mexican schwag.  A buddy tried to get me to smoke some of that shit recently, tastes like dirt, just like it did in 1971.     

• Like 3

20 bucks in this neck of the woods, damn we are old here! ha ha, to be able to buy an O for 20 would be wonderful, to be able to Grow it for 20 would be totally awesome.

• Like 3

I remember buying a 1/4 pound for 60 us $ hell those were the days 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Papalag said:

I remember buying a 1/4 pound for 60 us $ hell those were the days 

Hadn't thought of that in awhile!  Pounds were 110 around here for average Mexican (it was ALL Mexican), 140-160 if it was one of the big three, Acapulco Gold, Jamaican, or Michoacan.  We occasionally saw some Vietnamese from the vets, but that was rare, and you had to know the right folks.  Tons of Thai around here in the early 90's, not sticks, just good Thai. 

Kansas ditch weed was 25 a quarter pound, lol, you can smoke it all day and get nothing but a headache, smelled just like fresh mown hay, and probably was.     

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

On 12/7/2018 at 10:14 AM, Hamme Hydro said:

And the tenth showed up late, so the germination ratio was 10/10 in rock-wool cubes with only lukewarm water.

Here they are a month later.

IMG_4308.JPG

I easily could've switched to 12/12 two weeks ago if this was their final position, but it ain't. 

The medium of choice is rock-wool, namely slabs that i cut up and put into 11 liter pots. Nutriment is only Floranova grow (Ec of tapwater + 1.0) and pH minus to adjust the  pH to 5.7.

• Like 7

Yesterday I got my pack of Sugar Punch, just wanted to say the mail was opened by NL customs and they checked the inside.

I first thought there will be a customs note and no seeds but I found all seeds inside and no note. So it's a happy day with a bitter moment, in the end all is well.

The seeds seem quite small, at least smaller than expected. Hoping to pop them soon but realistically they will wait a bit more.

Thanks Sannie!

Cheers

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Balarama said:

Yesterday I got my pack of Sugar Punch, just wanted to say the mail was opened by NL customs and they checked the inside.

I first thought there will be a customs note and no seeds but I found all seeds inside and no note. So it's a happy day with a bitter moment, in the end all is well.

The seeds seem quite small, at least smaller than expected. Hoping to pop them soon but realistically they will wait a bit more.

Thanks Sannie!

Cheers

Yes the SP seeds are small, but don't worry they will crack.

Baq

• Like 2