•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Collie Weed

Collie's Weed

Prepare for attack ! :kill:

Goin' to town on this one,believe me OG,you'd better !^_^

RPP x Chem HPS.jpg

R.P.P. x Chem F-1,under 600W HPS.

I've been selecting this cross the last round , and 2 phenotypes  have made the cut.

The genes are : Soma's NYCD x Ms. Universe x Chemdawg(humboldt seeds)

RPP x Chem Purple heart phenotype..jpg

Phenotype #3 and #4 have performed as i expected,and cuttings are rooting as we speak.

#3 a.k.a. Purple heart phenotype has a special reservation in my schedule to become an S1.

As you can see on the pic above it looks stunning as a dry bud,it smells really strong of a full daiper mixed with some sour barf or someting but in a nice way strangely enough.

Something you would't want to open indoors,if it's in a jar.

RPP x Chem 3.0.jpg

RPP x Chem 3.1.jpg

These are old pictures ofcourse,for new pictures stay tuned OG !

Jah bless!

• Like 10

28 minutes ago, Collie Weed said:

RPP x Chem Purple heart phenotype..jpg

a.k.a. Purple heart phenotype has a special reservation in my schedule to become an S1.

That name is 100% suitable, not many names match to the plant, imho.

And it´s not one of those fancy "blablabla" name, like it!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Weederstand Ja man!

What use has a name if you can't say it after you've smoked it:lol:

@Topic :

The current situation is like this:

Put two #3 and two #4 clones under 2 T-neon fixtures for good growing spectrum without having temp. ovaload.

So the HPS fixture is hanging on the side,and will shine later on when ready.

RPP x Chem 2x ,#3 #4.jpg

Two #3 purple heart clones need to have a new pot soon,to produce the S1 seeds.

These will move into the little tent,as soon as the hps gets switched on 12/12 .

And they will switch to 12/12 when ready to make seeds in the little tent,as soon as they rooted enough.

RPP x Chem ,zaadmoedertjes.jpg

This is exciting stuff,i have smoked this ganja for 2 subsequent rounds and every plant is a different surprise.

Conclusion i can make is that the clones were and still are the best of the batch of 10 selected different females.

Those were all slightley different,but i could find my way in those phenotypes with my eyes closed:P(because of the smells)

It's like having a cake and eating it too,i like it !

Nah forget to follow,cya next post....

Jah Bless!

• Like 6

Hay bro they look beautiful 

nice clean set up

:j:evil:

• Thanks 1

Looking solid bro! Nice big pots, how many liters are they? I am thinking off growing no more than five plants, since the police can break in your house that easy. 

• Like 1

@Papalag Thanks papalag,but really clean i wouldn't call it haha.

just took the pictures around the mess hahaha:P

@Hamme Hydro : Thanks bro ! 

Those are 20L pots mio fratello :P

Yes they are quite the festering kind of pest,no insecticides that kan kill them popo's:lol:

If all you lose is some plants and some ego,with no real punishment involved then so be it.

But i can explain to them what happens if i put 5 real stinkers outside,and how my neighbours would hate that.

That's what the mayor of my town agreed with,no more then 5 plants discreteley indoors,rather then outside.

Inside i can filter off the danky smell even though i like the smell of my genetics,so in fact i buy my carbon filters for my neighbours noses.....not my own.

Let's ring the doorbell and see if they would pay for that odourless comfort i created, shall we?:lol:

Naah!!!,wouldn't give em the pleasure to know me 4 real B)

Jah bless!

• Like 3

Hi collie weed 

if I read that right the Purple Heart is scheduled to be s1’s 

what do you use ? 

Iam about to try that with 2 of my own  I was going to use CS there’s a item on amazon I might try called tiresia mist  

@Papalag

I still use Lesbian Dream for creating S1 or feminized seed rounds,silverthiosulfate that is.

I use it both on photosensitive or autoflowers.

tiresia mist?

never heard of that one,does it work the same?/trigger the same switches?

• Like 2

Hi CW 

never used it myself but a good friend had great results 

only 20 US $ for 1 Oz 

i am going to give it a try on my southern blues x chuckys bride 

it may be a great time 

@Papalag

I've used gibberelic acid once,but the results are not the best and a bit unpredictable.

Let me know how that mist-thinghy works out ok?^_^

@ topic: 

Installed the hps lamp above the #3 and #4 clones,the T-neon lamps have moved to the smaller tent together with the #3 seedplants and freshly rooted cuttings.

Kept the voltage on 250W to keep the summer heat out.

Just put in the blumat system,they seem to like it as they drank 10 litres in two and a half days without stretching.

As they adjust to the hps i kept the timer on 20/04,soon to switch to 12/12.

2x Pheno #4 are on the left.

2x Pheno #3 are on the right

#3 outperforms  #4 in growth,so #3 is definitely the logical choice.

RPP x Chem #3 #4 hps.jpg

RPP x Chem #3zaadplantjes.jpg

The two #3 seedplants,with the fresh cuttings in the bottom of the pic.

They have just been repotted in fresh soil with bacterial,took out the growth tips of the main branches so the smaller branches get more growth.

Just let em root now on 20/04,before the 12/12 switch.

Jah bless!

• Like 8

@Mr-W Ja man !
They is really tasty with a 'bud-a-rific' smell :lol:

Your neighbours are happy if you keep the jar closed on this one,it's smell smacks you in the nose like a mallet.

I was on a visit at the anniversary of my parents,and i made a nice spliff of this #3 in my hotel-room.
put a towel on the floor against the slid of the door,to hold the draft(smell) in my room.

STILL my mom came running up the stairs with her head all red of fury,WHY ARE YOU SMOKING INSIDE!!?! she yelled.

But it was just the thick smell billowing down the stairs,even after all the precautions !

She was surprised i didn't smoke it indoors but just fixed a joint in my room,so she said never to open dis jar of herbs indoors of the hotel again:lol:

Even spraying some AXE deoderant didn't help any bit.

Now stick that in ur pipe and smoke it hahaha :P

They are growing like crazy so i made a few pics.

In the hps tent i have switched them to 12/12 already and #4 seems to be stretchier then #3 so i have made the right phenotype choice i reckon.

Set the fan a little higher above the canopy,since i have spotted some leafs acting all bumpy on the #4

1372133966_RPPxChem34HPS.thumb.jpg.ae82ead74dce54bba4af218530e2e4f1.jpg

RPP x Chem  #3 zaadkweek.jpg

Also the T-neon tent is doing very well despite the heat outside,i turned off 1 lamp just for that reason and the climate is good now.
One of these will be forced into horizontal position by bending forcefully,so the seeds wil catch more light.
the other one wil be the pollinator,and remains upright for better pollen spreading.

Stay tuned for the next episode OG !

Jah bless!

• Like 5

Looking Nice. I am about ready to set my outdoor pre growers inside amd Flip the switch to 12/12

have been bending pinching and twisting them to stay lowriders. 

• Like 1

@Mr-W

Are you making 'em cascade bonsai ?:P
Always a good way of introducing enough light in the lower plant parts too.
These genetics don't really mind being pinched and twisted.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Collie Weed said:

@Mr-W

Are you making 'em cascade bonsai ?:P
Always a good way of introducing enough light in the lower plant parts too.
These genetics don't really mind being pinched and twisted.

Like good females supposed to right:D:evil:

• Like 1

@Collie Weed hi there 

in reference to the gibberilic acid never used it but read that it did no get the results that cordialite silve ( spelling may be off ) and this terisa mist a friend has used it with success 

ill let you know how it works first thing when the project is done 

peace

• Like 1

@Mr-W i've spotted one phenotype that will herma on stress and removed it but the rest of the feminized plants i can do with whatever i like without herma flowering;)
Although the S1 of P.H. will be tested on herma traits before further selecting as a built-in precaution,even though i know it's latent presence on the #1 phenotype.
Just glad i picked out the right ones,there's luck to it in some degree i guess^_^

@Papalag Huy di papa:P
Having troubles feminising the S5 clone only,silverthiosulfate didn't work even at higher doses.
Did achieve free dusting of pollen but plants remained sterile,tried it for four times now heheh,no doubt i have some degree of devotion:wacko:
Maybe the teresia mist will work better on this ''oh? so! sativa'' plant then the s.t.s. treatment.

i'm curious how things will work out with the mist,ja man let me know if it works, thanks again.:tu

Jah bless!

• Like 2

Hermas Always stay a strange bunch. Always against the current:D

• Like 1

Growing like crazy !!

Dem screamin' give me water and feed master,i make u happy i swear.... they said.
Hmpf,ok then bunch of glutinous plants eat&drink yourself full.
YES!! you need to finish your bacto!!
i know it tastes sour but it's good for your guts so just drink it !:lol:

RPP x Chem #3 #4 begin bloei,geknakt.jpg

It's so hot outside that the tent heats up to 29.9 degree celsius,put a little bucket 'o' water inside for humidity cause it's dry as heck too.
Leaving the tent a jar for  a little extra suck of fresh air,for as far that goes with these baking temps outside hahaha.
Just need to remember to close it when they want to go sleepy:P

Needed to pinch and bend em like i promised to them,and they took it for the team like a champ.
Fingers turned black of the resin when pinching,and they really started to stink as a reaction to the pinching.:icecream:

Some branches will be left to shoot a bit higher,before i also go pinch those down.
Still a few left,so the work is obvious.

The little tent hasn't changed much,dem all not ready for silver yet.

So that one i promiss to show ya next time around,thanx fi follow my fellow OG growers !

Now i go enjoy that heat with some alcoholfree beer,icecold ofcourse!

Jah bless!

• Like 3

And brother, taste the beer good? :innocent:

They looking great, green and healthy! I also have problems with the heat. It is very hot in there...

Peace,
SV

• Like 1

Howdy doody Opengrow !

RPP x Chem knak-verbandje.jpg
The seed plant i have cracked the stem one week ago and put tape over the wound with some soft rubber binding tube to hold the pressure.
Now it's time to remove the plaster cast and look at the wounded knee,and all has healed up nicely:lol:
Due to the unrelenting heat i have only one light on.

RPP x Chem zaadjeskweekje.jpg
I have sprayed the #3 plant in the little tent now,and it seems to take it like a champ.
The other plant will be bearing seeds i a few weeks if all turns out right.

RPP x Chem #3 en #4 HpS.jpg
The big hps tent is still dimmed on 250 watt due to the heat,turned to running in the night to win two degrees less temp.
So now the temp is 30 degr. celsius. or so.
Being lazy as i am i still need to pinch and bend the smaller branches,and then hang the light closer on the canopy.

RPP x Chem #4 closeup.jpg
As you can see #4 is already making trichs this early around,and even on the base of the bigger leaves.
I hope they will be eigenwijs against the heat and keep doing their thing for me.
Also put in extra guano as topdressing already since the veg period was longer then normal.
Maybe i make this a long veg. a standard now as i saw how fast they went from 12/12 to flowering,hard to believe but that was within 4 days from flipping !

This was it for now OG,love you guys and cya next time !

Jah bless!

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Collie Weed said:

Howdy doody Opengrow !

RPP x Chem knak-verbandje.jpg
The seed plant i have cracked the stem one week ago and put tape over the wound with some soft rubber binding tube to hold the pressure.
Now it's time to remove the plaster cast and look at the wounded knee,and all has healed up nicely:lol:
Due to the unrelenting heat i have only one light on.

RPP x Chem zaadjeskweekje.jpg
I have sprayed the #3 plant in the little tent now,and it seems to take it like a champ.
The other plant will be bearing seeds i a few weeks if all turns out right.

RPP x Chem #3 en #4 HpS.jpg
The big hps tent is still dimmed on 250 watt due to the heat,turned to running in the night to win two degrees less temp.
So now the temp is 30 degr. celsius. or so.
Being lazy as i am i still need to pinch and bend the smaller branches,and then hang the light closer on the canopy.

RPP x Chem #4 closeup.jpg
As you can see #4 is already making trichs this early around,and even on the base of the bigger leaves.
I hope they will be eigenwijs against the heat and keep doing their thing for me.
Also put in extra guano as topdressing already since the veg period was longer then normal.
Maybe i make this a long veg. a standard now as i saw how fast they went from 12/12 to flowering,hard to believe but that was within 4 days from flipping !

This was it for now OG,love you guys and cya next time !

Jah bless!

Lol eigenwijs against the heat? :punk:

• Haha 1

@Mr-W Ja man,they need to be eigenwijs or stubborn to cruise it through this heatwave.:lol:
Normally i would have blasted them with full 660 watts from the start,but no can do for now.

• Like 1

I have the same problem. 600W and No dim function. Its burning by night and its now a constant 28-34 degrees