•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Collie Weed

Collie's Weed

yellow plants :rolleyes2: my growlog should be a guide in HELP MY PLANT IS DYING :rofl the only green plants i ever had was on coco with chemmy nutes, no no mi no want dat 

i want high quality smooth buds with the nutes all sucked into hyperspace!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Collie Weed said:

Yuup,stinking up the whole place in no time.
If some one packed his grinder in the shop..... the whole coffeeshop would reek of it  bigtime.:rofl
Sweatsocks and baby kaka/full daiper kinda stink,in a good way strangeley enogh 

Strangely sounds that like a very good thing. I guess it has a 'thick' smoke, it fills your lungs nicely

• Like 1

@HUFFnPUFF Naah sounds too much hydro for me,i want the funghi stuff.
I know you like the funghi too:tu

This time i just drained the buffer too much by vegging em too long for this size container.(20L)
Gave them a topdressing and that gave em the final boost they just needed(still just a little short in nutes in the end)

So next round will be better i hope,got a new little plan up my sleeve soon to be executed:ph34r:

@Sunnyvale Yuup,really curtain formations of smoke in my livingroom right now of stankyness
Thick smoke indeed,and thick vape too session after session.

• Like 2

After the coco runs i went organic (the way ive was taught to grow in the first place) against every advice online, and since cannabis is a nasty loving plant i spoiled her with all kinds of organic goodies, and halfway during harvest i had to pluck the shrooms out every day :rofl

• Haha 1

@HUFFnPUFF

Yeah little white powdercaps i call them,have those too :lol:

* i just left them there,lekker gezellig.

• Haha 1

@HUFFnPUFF

Only had the white ones,in bunches of 3 :P
Yeah the plants were healthy as ever so they don't mind at all.
It's just the flower of the underground myco's.

• Like 1

@HUFFnPUFF

Did you say Bonsai ??? :o

Chamcyparus columnaris.jpg

Chamacyparus columnaris

Thuja smaragd.jpg

Thuja smaragd

Chamacyparus elwoodii.jpg

Chamcyparus elwoodii

Ulmus hollandica.jpg

Ulmus hollandica

Buxus sempervirens variagata.jpg

Buxus sempervirens variegata

I have to trim them in shape before winter starts,so i won't be looking at untrimmed bonsai all winter haha.
I either bought them as a baby plant,or harvested them myself as a baby.
lots of hours in there,binding,shaping,trimming and such.......

• Like 6

The harder they stink the slower you think, hopefully then after smoking hahahahha

dont confuse them met babies hinies and treat them with babyoil.

• Haha 1

@Sunnyvale Thank you bro,i really put it all in miself.:D
From the fences to the borders to the tiles itself,build it with my own 2 hands.

@Mr-W Exactly hahaha,it makes your thinking a bit slower indeed.
Some times it's hard to type something after this weed,but i don't mind.
I just take it in account  and make sure i smoke afterwards:lol:

@HUFFnPUFF Thanks Huff !:P

I wish u had such a yard to yourself too,i can assure you it's a bliss in summer.
Maybe relaxing in Collie's yard is something for you someday,with the additive of a bong and a beer?;)

Cracking jokes here&there......:lol:

If i had all the money in the world.....i'd surely burn it all....:tu

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just finished cutting down the first #3 plant just before the lights went off.
Bagged it and put it in the fridge on 7 degrees C , to be plucked and trimmed later on today.

The bud's branches simply broke of the weight when i held them upright.
Or it were just lousy branches or they really are more hefty then i thought.:whistling

Really stinky stuff though........

• Like 4

@HUFFnPUFF Coconut >> boil down to custard>>
got sensimina fi breakfast...:lol:

Yuup the fridge brother...
i don't want them to go all limp on me before i have the chance to trim them,crisp leafs cut better then flacid spinach.
I can't trim them right away,other priorities go first then. 
the trimming is listed as last.
Lighting goes off at 11:00 in the morning,storing in the fridge  i can delay the trimming to the afternoon/evening and round off everthing else i have to do first.
No stress,just ease it up fi yourself !

Today the other 2 plants will be cut off and trimmed,the fist two plants gave me 2 weck jars full.......... so between 150/200 grams or somting?
I hoped on 200/300 grams total,looks like i'll be beating that.

RPP x Chem #3 T-neon tent 3.jpg
So........
The only #3 plants that have been pushing through altough their feet(roots) was their only carriage were the T-neon plants.
I saw the branch structure last time i looked,and decided NOT to snap them this time but just tie them up or down a bit to the netting for support.
RPP x Chem #3 T-neon tent 4.jpg
These plants are going quite nice,no more summer heat !
The buds are showing purps at the calyx bases,looks tasty already !
Snow is forming and they really start to build buds now, nice !
RPP x Chem #3 T-neon tent 5.jpg
The thrips are now defeated by the neem oil that has sterilized them for sure.
A plague has been avoided and the plants seem to be doing well anyway.

This was a fast update,sorry but i'm going to have a little less time for you  OG guys in the near future.

But no need to think i'll leave you all,i'm a fixed value as it is my virtue to stay solid as a rock.

So i'll be seeing ya'll later......

Jah bless!

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

I would have an easy solution; keep them in dark till you cut them down, decreases harshness too (less starches in the above ground material) starts the pre-drying process and they dont go limp until you cut the roots off..  

In order to cope with night-time darkness, plants during the day allocate part of their photosynthate for storage, often as starch. This stored reserve is then degraded at night to sustain metabolism and growth. However, night-time starch degradation must be tightly controlled, as over-rapid turnover results in premature depletion of starch before dawn, leading to starvation.

so 13+ hours of dark before cut (i cut lights out 3 hours before reg time off, +12 hours night = no starches yay) :nerd

i decreased my thrip population less than a week by about 90% by squishy fingers and pred mites :evil:
those must be big jars, mine dont fit more than 30-50 :o

• Thanks 3

@HUFFnPUFF Lenghtwise the same as normal 1.5 litres,only double the width so i think it's 3 litres orso?
So extra wide load i guess :D
I estimate four full jars in total so that's.......between 200 / 300 grams max i think?

** What you describe with starches i have had as a problem with Chemdawg in the past.
It was just too tickelish in the throat to smoke pure on the bong or in a joint,so it made me cough.
Never knew it was those starches being processed at night,so i cut them down in the middle of that process(in the middle of their sleepy time)
And thus it was way sharper/tickeling to smoke pure,don't you think?

Never had that again with Chemdawg.
 i always chop them just before start of day now every time since the Chemdawg......
So there is the difference maybe.

Thanks Huff :tu

• Like 3

Eyo riddim wise........check how red my eyes......:D

With a clean heart me never stress,Jah guide me study so me pass all di test......

• Like 1

maybe maybe, i wouldnt know, all these little things come together and produce smooth smokes, what factor is to blame, no clue just keep smoking organics :smoke

• Like 1

@ topic

All plants have been harvested,just need to cure the #3 fem.seedplant and find out if i have some seeds.
Although i didn't see any while trimming,and didn't see any while i put them buds in jars i still hope for a few beans....

Otherwise it's me to blame.........
You should have gotten the silverthiosulfate suspension right the first time you dodo !:fish:

The only plants that are still budding on their last legs,are the  4x  #3 in the T-neon tent.
Nice temp. there of 25 C,should become a good tasting bud looking compact and reeking more then previous runs.
RPP x Chem #3 x4 T-neon tent.jpeg

Rpp x Chem #3  x4 T-neon.jpeg
When fresh : smells like petrol/fuel/skunk with little sweatsocks on hitting you in the nose as last.

After cure: Really complex smell euhm best to describe as a sour like smell that comes after a good cure.

A bit of sour daiper poo smell,like your kid is comin thru with it's first teeth and that hump of sour poo that comes out afterwards kinda smells like it.
But in a good way though strangeley enough.:lol:
You won't catch me sniffing daipers but i will sniff this plant time and time again.

Stay safe my OG comrades !

Jah Bless!

• Like 6

RPPXChem purple heart.4.jpg

Nice ripe purple heart buds,overripe to be exactly.
Cut them down yesterday.......
But i have been flushing them for a week with water and some PH- now.
That made the purps come out really well,and the smell is more overpowering then the summer run under the way too hot HPS last time.

RPP X Chem purple heart .3.jpg

RPPXChem purple heart.2.jpg

RPP X Chem. Purple heart .1.jpg

Frosty rockhard buds.........
Need i say more???

Cya next time my OG homies !
Jah bless!

• Like 6

those frosty nuggets look delicious!

Wish you a nice harvest...

• Like 2

Let us know how it smokes. Them buds look super tasty. :dribble: