•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Collie Weed

Collie's Weed

@ Topic :

And we have another lift-off !!!:jump:

Three days ago i put 12 Auto Candy Haze fem.(F-2) up for germination.
Made a nice n fresh baby soil mixture and watered it in with coconut juice and feed with bacto ofcourse.

As soon as the beans have popped enough to my liking i'll put them in their little dirt beds and water them a little more around their cute 'n' tiny roots.:wub:

i owe you some pictures,but those will have to wait a bit..........

Also i ordered a new usb microscope,a qualitative technically doodad thingy for sure !
It's the Bresser biolux DE ,so always better then the cheapass plastic thingy i had before:lol:

so stay tuned OG !:wave:

Jah bless !

• Like 4

First up OG.....
My baby Auto Candy Haze fem.F-2:wub:

These twelve on the picture below will be the pollen donors.
The pollen recievers have yet to be germinated (i'll set those up tomorrow)

Auto Candy Haze F-2.jpg

RPP  Chem en 2 Haze.jpg

The picture above are 4 plants total
in 5l pots but a bit eaten up on the old leaf by thrips which is now under control (yay)
2 haze plants 1 chemdawg and 1 RPP, from which1 haze is a definite male shown to me in preflower.
The other didn't show anything.

#3 Trich shot.jpg
And ofcourse a microscope picture of #3 purple heart that has been under hps and heat stress due to summer temp.
But still it looks tasty i think.

The nicer buds of #3 that i harvested last are still in cure at the moment so tag along if you want to hear about that later on.

Jah bless!

• Like 6

@Hamme Hydro Thanks my brother !

I used to spray permethrin on my pants to shield myself from ticks when going guerilla,worked for 6 weeks straight.
But it is a contact insecticide,and neem did the trick for me thus far on my plants.
Without worry's missing the bottom of the leaf here and there.

I have sent you a sample of the #3 that was grown under t-neon and seems way better. (no heat stress)
So you just enjoy that conciously and let us know here what u think about it tastewise?
Just post it up here........:tu

@topic :

I have received pictures from some friend's friends of mine.
These friends have ''aquired'' some of my chemdawg seeds,which they wanted to test outside for fun.
Just to see how they would be doing in those conditions,well they absolutely lacked any form of mold/sickness.

Chemdawg F-1 Buiten.jpg

These seeds i got from humboldt and made some new seeds from them.
2000 fem. seeds in total from one little T-neon plant:lol:
This way i could spread the joy !

Chemdawg F-1 Buiten (topjes).jpg

These buds were from outside,ain't they pretty?

Chemdawg F-1 onder LED.jpg
He also tried to put the Chemdawgs under LED,and with nice results too is say.......... 

I have to keep it short this time so i'll cya later OG !

Jah bless!

• Like 6

I recieved the sample today bro and the smell reminds me of those sticky old-school indica dominant strains that i love so much. However, crumbling the nugget i noticed she is still a bit fresh and therefor i'm going to let the rest cure for a bit. So far what i tasted is very promising! 

• Like 2

@topic :
Been away a little while,so i got stuff to show now.

I've been having troubles with some thrips in all of my tents,but i have placed cards of spical mites to hunt them down.
Nonethereless it failed this round due to the thrips already overruled this grow,and me ordering the mites too late.

Auto Candy Haze F2 3.0.jpg

Anyway...
Just had some F2 auto fems to show you guys,currently the F3 fem. seed is ripening.

The plants consists of a few different genes,a mix between>>>>> haze/ak47/diesel/amnees.

This strain is called Auto Candy Haze and is one of my own creations,created with a carribean flavor stuck to it that smells like candy/tropical fruits with haze as a predominant aroma.

Auto Candy Haze F2 3.2.jpg

Auto Candy Haze F2 3.1.jpg

But this was not the only project that was managed over here.
Ofcourse i got some fotosensitive plants too,also my own creation.
Get creative he says !
So i have selected Purple Heart to an S-1 which resulted in only 10 fem. seeds.
I have planted 5 of them and one did not pop.
Purple Heart S1.jpg

I have put them under T-LED lights from secret jardin.
Thus said,it was chilly all of a sudden lacking the warmth from lighting,so i put a heating mat beneath their feet.
As you look closely in the photo above the plants started with five pointed leafs already right after the fist leaf was formed !

Purple Heart S1 1.0.jpg
Some seedlings have the purps on the underside of the leafs indicating the #3 phenotype.
3 of them show this trait now and one did not.

The story :

This strain consists of RPP x Chem,and from this F1 cross i selected one #3 pheno as mother which i cloned.
Those identical clones i crossed on eachother to make the S1(selfie 1) narrowing it down to more #3 traits in the offspring which seem to have worked so far.

And those are the four tiny ones i have shown you above !

Thanks for following an cya next time....

Jah bless OG!

• Like 3

Welcome back bro, looking good! 

Those thrips are hard to get rid off, i had to toss all of my mapito to achieve it. Perhaps they are in the soil you grow in? 

• Like 2

@Hamme Hydro Yeah they are but so are the predatory mites now.
Next round it will not be so easy for them hahahaha(evil laugh)

• Like 3

I tried that too but the thrips survived the attack and came back even stronger. In the latter my weed was covered with a white glance, but it wasn't thc.  :D

• Like 2

Greetings OG !

I have ripped the purple heart out of their shoes,and replaced them with bigger ones and fresh soil.

Purple Heart S1 rootball.jpg
Look at the rootballs of these gals:wub:

Purple Heart S1 ,babykamer.jpg
And here they are freshly potted and content under the LED lights.
No more thrips in this tent....... YAY !

And ofcourse the Auto Candy Haze is going strong ever still,even with a low day temp. of 20 degrees C.
That is also the reason why they are somewhat less fat then usual,plus the seeds they make as we speak drain some bud growing power too.

Auto Candy Haze F-2 5.0.jpg

Auto Candy Haze F-2 5.1.jpg

Auto Candy Haze F-2 5.3.jpg

Auto Candy Haze F-2 5.2.jpg
I have started flushing the media with water and guano extract for flavor.
In 7 days or so the bigger plants that were left to ripen,wil be cut and hung for drying.

Also i have popped some RPP seeds,6 fem. S1 seeds and two reg. seeds i had left.
Let's hope there is a guy in those two reg. seeds

Next runner up for the autoflower tent is Auto Crimson Haze,which are hatching as we speak.
Auto Crimson Haze will be selected to become F3 this round,let's hope i can select it as tight as this latest candy haze run !

Thanks for watching OG !

Jah bless!

• Like 1