•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

HillCrest

Hillcrest running yet again kannabia mikromachine in UK

Hi folks,

well last year I got robbed. Not happening this year. 3 plants , cant say when started but  there are 3 pheno. Started much earlier this year and weather is amazing. No rain for past 4 week and non predicted for next 3. I think these ladies will be ready next 4-5 week. You can see 1 plant is small, but buds are more developed than the the others. Second pheno is larger less developed but more bud site developement. Third is larger pointy leaves (always pointing up even if lacking watering) this will take longer but imo the winner. All are in pots 2ft tall (might not look it) and 18” wide. Basic organic compost,  mycro and an organic starter. Only watered... no feed at all just yet. 

Best pheno

CC7A7E9B-A6D3-406A-A1CE-FEE24D548F16.jpeg

Weakest pheno

AC808958-06D1-46F1-B465-CC15775B8516.jpeg

Second best pheno

9D39024B-F058-4947-BCFA-4BF8366DBAE2.jpeg

Waves to all my friends. 

All those that think you cant grow cannabis outdoors in UK ..... WANNA BET

• Like 3

When there's no rain, and you've got well-tended plants, they can stick out like a sore thumb. Be careful.

• Haha 1

They look very nice. Sweet, the one always prays to the light gods, even when thirsty. That must make you feel like a growing genius. Lol. Great job and keep the pics and info coming

happy grows bro

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Misterdirt said:

When there's no rain, and you've got well-tended plants, they can stick out like a sore thumb. Be careful.

Thanks but there's no worries this year as these are on different land which is much more private so no prying eyes.

1 hour ago, Justcozz said:

They look very nice. Sweet, the one always prays to the light gods, even when thirsty. That must make you feel like a growing genius. Lol. Great job and keep the pics and info coming

happy grows bro

lol no 'god'... just lucky that they will not get hit with rot this year.

I wouldn't call this a growing journal, I just thought Id share a few photos....and by photos I mean only a few as Ive not been keeping any records...cant even remember when they were planted but its definitely over 75 days ago. the first plant (the smallest) is very earthy and just about done as trics are just starting to turn amber will cut most of it down tomorrow leaving lower buds to mature a little further. Second plant (mid sized plant) smells fruity more bud sites and will probably go another 7-10 days. Third plant (tallest) the one which is always reaching for the stars has wayyyyy more bud sites and the buds are fox tailing this I think is my fav and will take maybe another 14 days or more, seems more sativa dom that the others.

PLANT1

IMG_7526.JPG

IMG_7527.JPG

PLANT2

IMG_7528.JPG

IMG_7529.JPG

PLANT 3

IMG_7530.JPG

IMG_7531.JPG

Wild Lettuce

IMG_7532.JPG

Chilli's