•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

StickMan

Old Broke Down Med Patient Here.

StickMan has an old broke down body with lots of health issues, who has found that Cannabis is the best medication on the planet. It is indeed a very sacred plant with SO MANY benefits.

I'm here to learn and hopefully contribute  as well.

Stick, is a strong Indica and CBD strain lover. Indoor, outdoor grower of photos, autos,and photo x autos. Loves Indica land races and Indica heirlooms. Backyard  breeder and pollen chucker. Very addicted to making seeds.

Medicate with lots of Coconut infused oil and PGA tinctures.

I see several members I know from other sites and look forward to getting to know others of you I don't know.

Peace,

StickMan

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, gardenartus said:

Welcome to OG StickMan, you are gonna fit right in :)

Thank-you!

Yes it does indeed look like i will fit right in, as I spent several hours on here last night reading. Looks like there are several of us in similar situations here.

Peace

• Like 1

There are a few of us "oldies" full of pain in here lol really nice rounded group, breeders, growers, med makers :)

• Like 1

We may be old and a bit abused lol but us old pot heads keep on going 

welcome aboard fellow OG 

peace 

papalag 

• Like 1

Welcome StickMan

• Like 1

On 7/2/2018 at 7:46 AM, gardenartus said:

There are a few of us "oldies" full of pain in here lol really nice rounded group, breeders, growers, med makers :)

Been doing a lot of reading here last few days, and does look like a nice rounded group with several of us "oldies" on here.

Peace

On 7/2/2018 at 8:11 AM, saxo said:

welcome aboard,StickMan  :wave:

On 7/2/2018 at 8:23 AM, Sunnyvale said:

Welcome Stickman :wave:

Thanks for the warm welcome you two. I recognize you both from another forum we are all all on.

Peace,

Stick

• Like 2

On 7/2/2018 at 8:28 AM, gregster said:

Welcome stickman, 

I'm another old broke down dawg.

On 7/2/2018 at 12:37 PM, Papalag said:

We may be old and a bit abused lol but us old pot heads keep on going 

welcome aboard fellow OG 

peace 

papalag 

Thanks for the welcome you fellow old and broke down growers. Feel right at home.

Peace

• Like 1

On 7/2/2018 at 8:57 AM, SiCKNeSs said:

Welcome to OpenGrow StickMan!

Greetings SiCKNeSs  :wave:

On 7/3/2018 at 9:01 AM, Justcozz said:

Welcome StickMan

Thanks for the welcome both of you as well!

Peace

Old, broke down, and just broke... yep, you'll fit right in bro.

peace and welcome!

mrG

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Old, broke down, and just broke... yep, you'll fit right in bro.

peace and welcome!

mrG

Ha,ha! Forget to add, broke down and broke here as well.

Thanks for the warm broke down welcome my brother.

Peace

• Like 1

We should make a bumper sticker that says, "Old people grow the best pot!" .... I know, it would start a war.. Young people kick it too.

peace

mrG

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

We should make a bumper sticker that says, "Old people grow the best pot!" .... I know, it would start a war.. Young people kick it too.

peace

mrG

l am a younger guy but l think that is true. Same with plots and allotments. Old timers and grey beards have simply grown more, smoked more, handled more problems. Experience trumps everything imo. 

• Like 5

Well I think I like you lol. It is odd that the old timers are not shown respect at times :) I like what you are saying. I may be half brain dead, but I know a lot more then some of these youngens lol and then other youngens teach me a thing or two lol guess you are never too old to learn, world would be a pretty boring place. But I am new to the pot world, I just started growing at the ripe ole age of 50.

• Like 3

My young friend blew me away yesterday with his growing skills. He lives up in the forest in the mountains. He has this bad ass geodesic greenhouse that he bought off of Craigslist. I went down with him last year on two or three trips to dismantle the thing ourselves, and then loading it on trailers and trucks and hauling it back. It was down near Taos, NM and we made each trip fun. They have hot springs there that we went to every day.

Anyway, the thing is about 18 feet to the top where a vent opens. He had a plant growing out of the top he said, lol. He also grew a few outside and they were trees he said. He harvested 2 lbs off one plant. I saw the stump of one and it was about 4 inches diameter. 

We smoked some later and they were all commercial grade. he trimmed and jarred it all superbly and it was all super fresh. I asked him to shoot me a bud of each of three strains he had and so I could take it home and taste them better. So, he loads up an ounce or so of each, heh. Legal states are cool. I have too much myself. Oh well, it's a cool time. So, I have an ounce each of White Widow, Green Crack and Sour Dub. 

Never had any of them before. Green Crack is the best. I never had a good sample of it before. This bud is legit. White Widow is also very good. Sour Dub is good but not as good. It burns long and slow and is dense like a kush.

He's only 22 maybe?? He really impressed me. It was all done in full organic compost, and nothing else. Not sure why I didn't take some pics... well, the plants were long gone but he has a cool place on 40 acres. 

Anyway, young people kick it too, and I always try to learn from them as well. 

peace

mrG

• Like 3

I got those in my garden, but not the sour, I like the Green Crack, she puts me in a happy place. White Widow a few really love her, like that is all they want lol I think she is pretty good for a DAY smoke. Some young folks think a Lot different then me, if I shut my mouth, I learn :)

• Like 2

Welcome to Opengrow Stickman,

I don't know u personalty but you have a good reputation elsewhere and imho you deserve it. I'm sure i'm going to pick your brain since you know auto's well and i'd like to create some autos in the future.  I have also been privy to your kindness via another comrade from a different site. :verrygood

• Like 1