•           ai.php.gif

Mucus feeds cancer, excess intake of carbs and sugar increases mucus. List of foods to avoid, and those that are OK.

If you are fighting cancer with a natural such as Cannabis oil, it is important to follow a diet as well. Some have argued with me about that, but simple fact is, those that follow a diet have better outcome and cancer stays at bay, more so then those who do not follow a diet.

Mucus Feeds Cancer

21 mucus-causing or mucus-thickening foods to consider removing from your diet:

Red meat
Milk
Cheese
Yogurt
Ice Cream
Butter
Eggs
Bread
Pasta
Cereal
Bananas
Cabbage
Potatoes
Corn and corn products
Soy products
Sweet desserts
Candy
Coffee
Tea
Soda
Alcoholic beverages

So what’s left to eat?

Foods That Reduce Mucus

While it may seem like you can’t eat anything because all of the major food groups have already been wiped out, there are actually some foods left that have the ability to reduce your mucus production.

Here are 21 of them:

Salmon
Tuna
Sardines
Flounder
Pumpkin
Pumpkin seeds
Grapefruit
Pineapple
Watercress
Celery
Pickles
Onion
Garlic
Honey or agar
Ginger
Lemon
Cayenne pepper
Chamomile
Olive oil
Broth
Decaf tea
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That's something that can be really useful for some patients

Cancer is also closeley related to sugar intakes,mostly refined sugars.

The only sugar chain that works against cancer forms within fresh picked wild mushrooms,the socalled polysacharides.

Polysacharides should be an integral part of anyones diet,as it is one of the substances that modern man misses in it's diet.

Just like the flavanoids ans terps in cannabis can fill in the gap in our modern diet,polysacharides are just as important to our diet.

Some species of wild mushrooms make more of this sugar then others,but also contain vitamin D3 and similar vitamins that are present in meat.

Also more trace elements then some vegestables !

Mushrooms are wondrous !

• Like 2

Yes, mushrooms are extremely good for us. Too bad about 7 years ago, for some reason, i had to pretty much stop eating them. The taste started making me nauseous. I have loved mushrooms all my life, then all of a sudden I didn't like them. Who knows why? It's not so bad I have to pick them out of my food, but on like pizza, or something where I can taste them by themselves, yeah, I almost toss cookies and it kills my appetite. I really miss liking them....:(

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Just went to the forest yesterday.

my  eye saw something i talked about last time here in this topic,Grifola frondosa or hen of the woods.

Grifola frondosa.jpg

This is a medicinal mushroom with high amounts of polysacharides,asians pay their purses empty to get this shroom !

I ate it,and loved it:icecream:

Other cancer repressing mushrooms are :

Inonotus obliqus

Trametes versicolor

Lions mane

and many,many more i can't think of right now.

Try to research them on the web,it's very interesting to say the least.

• Like 5

There are a few caregivers here that prepare tinctures with shrooms for cancer patients, but also for general health. Nature's meds :)

• Like 2

Over on Netflix, a documentary, The Magic Of Mushrooms!! A brilliant piece of work!! The largest kingdom on Earth.

• Like 1