•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Justcozz

A spot for your pet and animal pics.

Figured we should have a spot to share pics of our pets and other animals. So post away.

Here is a little video of "Buddy", my sons puppy. Luisana Catahula Leppard Dog. 10 weeks old. The only solid colored pup in the litter.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Awww what a good idea and what a cutie! :)

Here is my Mr. Mittens, who will never have kittens lol

Then Mr Mittens fighting with the little bad ass, that is a she don't ya know lol Snickers :) She grew up first few years sleeping in a Snickers box. She is like 10 pounds or less, he is 30! ha! I call him fat cat. He has turquoise eyes and she has green.

Mr. Mittens 4 29 2018.jpg

mittens and snickers.jpg

And they are my Clean Up Crew lol

clean up crew 002.JPG

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

I miss my cats

One lived to 19, one 15

My Bengal would ho in my grow and eat fan leaves  lol

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Toker said:

I miss my cats

One lived to 19, one 15

My Bengal would ho in my grow and eat fan leaves  lol

That is the thing about pets.. They are joy and love, but it always ends badly.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Darth Budder said:

That is the thing about pets.. They are joy and love, but it always ends badly.

No, I have a different out look.

They are still with me in my memory, Death is Part of Life

And call me crazy but I'm of the opinion that if I play my cards right I will see them again, for now they romp with my Dad.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gardenartus said:

That is my Marvin that passed, he had the coolest eyebrows I've even seen. He lived to a bit over 18, due to cannabis oil.

marvin.jpg

Whacha give him and how? My guy wants some!

image.thumb.png.44637cfb044319a874b48011d59773f5.pngAn

And I won't say no to 10 more years...

DB

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Darth Budder said:

Whacha give him and how? My guy wants some!

image.thumb.png.44637cfb044319a874b48011d59773f5.pngAn

And I won't say no to 10 more years...

DB

Little sweeties :) I started him off on shortbread cookies lol then went to cannabis oil. Start him off on 5mg dosing, and work up from there :) The dog I had before him did not do half as well and he was on pharmie meds, this little guy had a better ending. Make sure he has plenty of water.

• Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, Toker said:

No, I have a different out look.

They are still with me in my memory, Death is Part of Life

And call me crazy but I'm of the opinion that if I play my cards right I will see them again, for now they romp with my Dad.

It is all part of the process.  

In my view we all things are mass and energy. The universe generally speaking follows the law of conservation of energy an so while there is some loss and for sure grief with that loss, everything and everyone is still here in one form or another. Once the big crunch comes, we will all really be "together" :)

I wont call no one crazy for their beliefs. Just as long as they dont push em on me.  Evangelism is fine, just take no for an answer ;)

DB

• Like 2

If I didn't believe in the after life, think I would be a very sad human, plan on meeting my babies up there, children :) I lost 4 before I finally had my daughter, then lost her at the age of 17. I am gonna see those babies in heaven, and rock em, and sing to them, and love them with all my heart. 

I always vision my sis who passed so young, my mama and her sis, and my daughter, sitting on a cloud, swinging their legs, singing, telling jokes. And my daughter rips one out on the guitar lol Rocking the heavens, and I want to rock it with them :) With all the pets romping in the background. 

If it isn't real, how will I know? I will be dead lol but the thought of what might be brings me hope and that is a good thing.

• Like 2

@Darth Budder I saw this about dosing animals and thought you might want to take a look. 

1 gram of cannabis oil.. THC or CBD.. or blend them to a 1:1 ratios which is what i would use for both dog and cats.. and many other animals.. use 30 mls of a warmed carrier oil.. avocado oil, almond oil, grape seeds oil, hemp seed oil. blend them well with a soft spoon or i like to use a plastic spoon.. then you start out with 1 drop for 3 nights. 2 drops for 3 nights 3 drops for 3 nights now begin to give 1 in morning and 3 at night..for 3 days 2 drops morning and 3 at night for 3 days. you continue till you see the results you want..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This is my next door neighbors dog but he's adpopted me... heh. Their last dog died a couple of months ago and they decided to get another. He's 3 years old I think. They also got a new puppy that looks like him, so there may be two eventually.The last one was a Pit Bull, too. Big babies once they get to know you. Scary as hell if you don't.

His name is Tank.

873553869_IMG_88022.thumb.jpg.7608a2adfbfee4b2ab5d822edcb57fd3.jpg

He's a jumper. He likes to jump on you for more hugs. I was taking pics of a rainbow and he had to intervene.

IMG_8782.thumb.jpg.f440e2774267dc247b1388ffd942f516.jpgIMG_8689.thumb.jpg.a2cd6d37a44ccbc4eaebdbb3d901d263.jpg

No more bears coming into the yard! Best way to have a pet.. let the neighbor pay for the food and I get all the benefits. lol I wish I could afford to have one, but it's a big commitment, too. I sure miss my last one.

peace

mrG

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

He's a freaking 3 year old Pit Bull, so I made sure to befriend him right away. He lunged at me when we first met, so he's wired to do his job. But, he's a big baby with me now. I really dig pets. He sleeps over here during the day cause I have some grass and they don't, ha. He likes sleeping on the front porch in front of my door, too. I'm really glad the neighbors decided to get another dog. The bear would have never tried coming into my house had this one, and especially the last one, been here.

• Like 3

Daddy can we keep the little black puppy......

She was the runt, kept getting pushed off teets.

I always made sure she got her teet.

Time came to give pups away and no one wanted her.

Her stripes came out, hair on her toes lol.

Then ugly duck.

To me she's so damn ugly she's beautiful hehe.

Spoiled rotten.

Damn good dog, I love her to death.

Loyal, well behaved.

Loves the kids and would kill or die trying if someone went stupid.

I knew to others she was not a keeper, but then I always root 

For the underdog.

KIMG3639.JPG

• Like 6

Yeah this is cool SPW, good bump. love ya photos of ya doggo and cat (in the sink! Lol).

these are my boys

95BBCAF5-9A83-4431-AE35-2B7668238DEF.thumb.jpeg.249fc4f55d0fa50e18c489c96f613662.jpeg

22B8333A-F768-4977-AA7D-E11A4B155116.thumb.jpeg.72be8e8a1ba51b7fa61e68326e84a6ec.jpeg

This is ‘The Captain’, so named because he only has one foot. Been hanging around for years now (can hand feed him) but haven’t seen him for a few weeks which has me worried..

C1F277A1-BC58-4932-B9C7-25927997C433.thumb.jpeg.595e5b8a4675606e27830b015ec482c9.jpeg

6D0F212E-4FD0-4CC5-A08B-CDD048ED265C.thumb.jpeg.00eebc2893568892d3510fe07e4070f2.jpeg

hehe

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

the captain looks like a variety of mocking bird. so i'm guessing it's another species altogether me thinks. Captain sure is beautiful.

ur boys laying together look like the YIN-YANG TWINS mad cool. thx for sharing them all

• Thanks 1

This is some of my crew lol. Had the frog since a tadpole and the hawk is a regular at my pond. 

DDADB6E5-4D1E-4FB8-BEB5-7812D1822230.jpeg

71444AE9-5E94-414B-BE97-44F34FC4A2B2.jpeg

5857F89C-BF4F-48F2-A63F-81CFF35AEAFE.jpeg

989280D1-7A4D-4470-9940-D5791778DFF0.png

0FCA11EE-CB7E-4A2E-B601-AEE4B3C9F4CA.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1