•           ai.php.gif

gardenartus

Needing help, advice about sodium level in patient

I can not find the answer to this. Patient with very low sodium, deadly, and they can not figure it out, so now they are going to try immune suppression. She was on a round of antibiotics for 4 months. I believe that might have started this issue.

She was to go natural but issue is the only info I can get is if you smoke it, it lowers your sodium levels. She wants to eat it and I can find no info on rather eating cannabis will lower your sodium levels. WE Need To Increase them.

Does anyone know if cannabis eaten will lower sodium? IF so is it temporary. And does anyone know how to increase sodium levels?

I can not recommend cannabis with a good conscious until I can find this out.

i found this? Robledo P, Berrendero F, Ozaita A, et al. Advances in the field of cannabinoid–opioid cross-talk. Addict Biol. 2008;13:213224. it apparently has a discussion on cannabinoid receptor activation effect on sodium and potassium channels

DB

PS. i have no idea what that means, just good with google. 

• Like 1

Well hell that is almost scary! LOL I have stage 2 kidney disease from diabetes. I don't think it has affected my kidneys, I sure hope not. Well that article states no matter if eaten or smoked it will affect sodium.

I just really can not recommend cannabis with good conscious on this one :( We need more studies.

TY very much DB :)

Here is another link. This one mostly covers diabetes, though it covers several other areas of the body. 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3714514/

I don't know a great deal about diabetes, but it appears to me that cannabis can effect insulin, but not how the body metabolizes it. But you may understand mit better than this dumb guy...

I had been looking for three days before I reached out, one of my friends saw my post today. I love the sounds of this :)

"I had very low sodium and my potassium was 2 that was when u first gave me the 10 grm three weeks after gone more labs and my numbers were great. Now that i havent had any they are low again.. Oil her up"

Out of Likes, TY JC

• Like 2

My mom has stage 4 CKD,  that article scared me. They test her levels every month, it's a game of balance. The treatment robs your protein. They say  eat before and after treatment. Whenever shes weak and just feeling terrible her potassium, hemoglobin etc are all low.  The doctor wanted to put my mom on marinol for loss of appetite.  F....k all synthetic drugs!

Ever since I been giving her the infused MCT,  life for this caregiver  and her has been so much better!  Her dementia almost made me crazy(a lot of repeating comments like help, help help......) if I stop giving it to her the repeating comes back and whole lot more stuff. I adjust dosage when necessary (wen she's weak or sleeping all day).

The pain relief from the balms priceless. Oh and thank you Gardenartus for the tip about infusing the leaf for hemorrhoids. Save the fracking day!!!! (Scary seeing blood) It's the perfect bandage.  10Q Gardenartus 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DukeA#1 said:

My mom has stage 4 CKD,  that article scared me. They test her levels every month, it's a game of balance. The treatment robs your protein. They say  eat before and after treatment. Whenever shes weak and just feeling terrible her potassium, hemoglobin etc are all low.  The doctor wanted to put my mom on marinol for loss of appetite.  F....k all synthetic drugs!

Ever since I been giving her the infused MCT,  life for this caregiver  and her has been so much better!  Her dementia almost made me crazy(a lot of repeating comments like help, help help......) if I stop giving it to her the repeating comes back and whole lot more stuff. I adjust dosage when necessary (wen she's weak or sleeping all day).

The pain relief from the balms priceless. Oh and thank you Gardenartus for the tip about infusing the leaf for hemorrhoids. Save the fracking day!!!! (Scary seeing blood) It's the perfect bandage.  10Q Gardenartus 

This^^^^^^^^^^ WORD

I can't tell you how pleased this makes me :)

I am the same as your mama, repeat, repeat, OH Did I say that already, yea hun only about 10 times lol CBD stops that :)

God Bless you and your dear mama.

Fuck Big Pharmie

• Haha 1