Ingredients:

• 1 cup cannabis ghee or butter
  • 2 ¼ cup brown sugar
  • dash of salt
  • 1 cup light corn syrup
  • 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
  • 1 tsp. vanilla

Directions:

Melt butter; add brown sugar and salt. Stir until combined. Stir in light corn syrup. Gradually add milk; stir constantly. Cook and stir over med heat, until candy reaches firm ball stage (245F), about 12 to 15 min. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla, pour into 9″ by 13″ pan. Cool, cut and wrap. You can also pour into molds.

This can be bumped up in potency with infused corn syrup.

This makes about 110 pieces, I have cut this recipe in half with no issues.

IF you want to make it for say a candy bar, add in about 1/8th cup of cream when adding in condensed milk. If you don't have cream use milk and butter, same thing :)  So say 2 tablespoons Whole milk to a teaspoon of butter.

This is a really simple recipe for caramels that comes out correct every time.

@Le rat, I put 40 grams of bud in a cup of ghee, I add a bit more ghee for the squeeze. The cannabis I use, this makes about 6400mg. That would make about 58mg caramels. IF you want them even stronger you can infuse corn syrup. I do corn syrup the same way I do honey. I decarb the bud, I put in 30 grams per cup, put that in a jelly bag, add it to a Ball jar with the corn syrup. I do that in a water bath for 6 days. That is 4800mg. So to make them stronger, infuse butter and corn syrup. If you used half cup of infused corn syrup to half cup non infused, 2400mg and cup of butter at 6400mg the pieces will be about 80mg, and that is a nice stronger potency without putting you over the edge, if you want it stronger, I would just eat two lol If you go with all infused, you might start picking up the cannabis taste.

caramel image.jpg

• Like 3

Ok Caramels are my weakness now I need to make something lol

• Haha 1