•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

sannie

Sanniesseeds on Instagram

Because times change I needed to get myself to the social media and Instagram seems to be the best choice for me to get more outcome to the cannabis community.

I am completely new to this and will appreciate a bit extra help from everyone over here to follow me and like the pictures shared on Instagram.

instagramlogo.jpg #sanniesseeds

Thanks in advance

greetz sannie

• Like 9

Yeah, I went by the other day, pretty cool. Hard to beat Sannies' own pics. I still dig the forum set up myself. Just can't get up with FB or IG. I hit IG every now and then to look at pics but it seems to get old real quick.

• Like 1

His pics,Sannie, are slightly on the pro side, lol hi Sannie, forgot your thread ha!

You know a lot have gone to IG< many don't even hang out in forums any longer. I like to talk too much to do IG lol

• Like 1

I followed last night.  I just assumed you always had one and didn't see this thread until today!  Still, I wish forums would make a come back.  They're dying all over the net.  -sad- 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, mosey said:

I followed last night.  I just assumed you always had one and didn't see this thread until today!  Still, I wish forums would make a come back.  They're dying all over the net.  -sad- 

Yea I am pretty much a shut in, I find I can help a lot of folks through forums and enjoy doing that. For not the net, how would I reach out? Sad to me as well.

Just now, mosey said:

Maybe people will remember the benefits of the forum one day and come back. IG is just a cold kind if place to me, along with a whole world full of fanboy/girls promoting themselves... I hate even being on that place. To many freaky things.

There will always be new people learning for the first time and that's where the forums rock. You also have private invitation only forums now and whatever.... 

• Thanks 1

Or, perhaps it will go the other way.  The people who dont like the forums stay off, and the people who like em stay on :) With a legalization wave starting in the US, more people could  reach out on the internet and find this place and help it grow with more like minded folks :)

I was a hard core wargames internet style nerd growing up.  The off white and green glow of various single line dial up BBS and MBBS systems with forums and multi user chat and games, Gopher, Usernet and hypertext sites over k-12 free internet (ya know, when all you had was prodigy and AOL and no real access to the internet, I did :)) of my youth will always have me seeking out places like this. 

DB

• Like 3

I still like the forum very much, better way to show your grow journals over here.

But the social media is there and it would be stupid to ignore and stay behind.

Just use the best of both worlds

greetz sannie

• Like 5

On 9/3/2018 at 1:27 PM, Mr Goodfellow said:

Maybe people will remember the benefits of the forum one day and come back. IG is just a cold kind if place to me, along with a whole world full of fanboy/girls promoting themselves... I hate even being on that place. To many freaky things.

There will always be new people learning for the first time and that's where the forums rock. You also have private invitation only forums now and whatever.... 

I doubt it G

Why bother?

Hell I can pull anything Canna related on YouTube and watch 

What I want to learn.

Hell search heri on you tube

Prolly find 20 grow vids.

Fourms don't pay you....

YouTube does hehe.

Fourms are like rotary phones bro.

Add US legalization...

Forget about it lol

Dispensary with tons of choices.

Seed vendors out the kazoo

But not much to jump up and down about there, corporation

Will snatch it up.

Then we be cool again

Then we be Outlaw's.

Kids today are lazy compared to our day.

Thank God our state is nothing like that. Mostly mom and pop operations here, who are more wealthy now. No corporate interference yet. It's actually a very risky investment if you're a money person. The law is not even changed at the federal level yet. 

I dig the forums. I like getting to know people. IG gives no personality to it. I think it's a lot of people who all know each other. All anyone is doing is commenting on another picture and no communication to speak of. Whatever. Not for me. Seems like a good place for businesses to make quick public announcements. 

Plus, I live alone and get a good bit of my social biz out of the way on here. My town isn't very large either, heh. I like the idea of posting a question and having a dozen people all trying to answer it for you. It isn't just the growing instruction. I get lots more from here than that. IG is just another flavor to me. More will come before it's over, lol. I don't fool with FB either. Moderators keep the deep shit under control here. The Russians own FB now. Fuck that.

peace

mrG

• Like 1

I don't have much faith in younger folks as a whole.

A fourm requires reading lol

Most of them still can't tie their shoes correctly or even tie

A tie....

Hell my son's spelling homework?

Write his words in the sky.....

Fook that I made him write his words 5 times each.

Enjoy what's left while ya can.

Soon these dweebs be dating 

Robot love dolls hehe

• Haha 1

Me..but no shit they are getting very real.

Used to be a show called Andromeda

Had an AI..actress Lexa Doig.

Now I do that robot no doubt

• Like 1

Hey guys and gal..

Bravo Sannie!

This is a great move and opportunity for Sannie, more exposure could be the difference he needs right now to get things moving in the direction he wants it to. He will have to compete with everyone else on IG for it, but seriously, his work sells itself... we already know this and IG is about to find out.

All these kids need to do is see a nice, clear pic along with a short description of growth, yield, smell & flavor and it's on! Sannie's Seeds will be busier than ever... making Sannie and Knutsel a couple of busy bees, along with everyone else in the shop.

About half will lurk on OG to check it out and to see what we're all about. Here, they'll see how Sannie & crews' strains are best grown and some will join our community, while others will continue to lurk... but all will learn how to best grow these strains while they're here. 

The people who come to visit OpenGrow will see, right away, just how spoiled we are around here with the genetics we've been enjoying for more than a decade! 

I see only positives with Sannie getting into social media a little more... it's going to be great for his business and OpenGrow. 

• Like 3

His pictures are the best on IG and I'm a Pro Photographer, it should definitely attract attention.

Baq

• Like 1

I grabbed a pack of Sannie's Jack.  On sale till July 4. Will see how it compare to my C99.   Those pics on Instagram are great.  The closeups are really art.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, yesum said:

I grabbed a pack of Sannie's Jack.  On sale till July 4. Will see how it compare to my C99.   Those pics on Instagram are great.  The closeups are really art.

It’s one of the strongest weed I’ve ever grown 

awesome !!!!

• Like 2