•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

sannie

Sanniesseeds on Instagram

5 hours ago, yesum said:

I grabbed a pack of Sannie's Jack.  On sale till July 4. Will see how it compare to my C99.   Those pics on Instagram are great.  The closeups are really art.

3 hours ago, Papalag said:

It’s one of the strongest weed I’ve ever grown 

awesome !!!!

Sannies Jack hits hard. A bit more racy to me than C99, a strong solid high that will keep your head spinning...love it.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, yesum said:

I grabbed a pack of Sannie's Jack.  On sale till July 4. Will see how it compare to my C99.   Those pics on Instagram are great.  The closeups are really art.

Sannie's Jack blows any C99 I've ever tried away, it's more potent, longer lasting, better high, less racy,  it's pretty much the perfect plant, it has it all.  

I agree with Papa, it's some really strong weed, but I'd have to say Silver Fields is the strongest I've ever grown.  

• Like 3

Got them today none crushed, Sannie's Jack.  Got some Blueberry x Killing Fields freebies, wonder how those will do.

• Like 1

My one Jack is a male.  I was thinking it would be female as they advertise lots of females in the regular line.  Feeding my cat the leaves.  Will smoke a few of the upper leaves.  Will run another one next grow.

• Like 1