•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

gregster

sugar punch

Sannie put an update in the Sugar Punch topic a couple of days ago. He's in the middle of it now. Wait and see if the pollen takes.

peacde

mrG

• Like 2

these 6 will be flipped to the 1k hps in 1-2 weeks. i am utilizing a 7 ft tent with a thin cheapo reflector, so I'll veg under this old 400 for a bit to wait the socal heat out until they're at least 24 inches, which may be in a week. cloning 12, 6, 11 and 1 oclocks. miticided and topped and otherwise ready for.flower.

20180909_214020.jpg

• Like 2

what's interesting is the variation between these 6 sp plants all from same batch. observe the more indica "one" to the left and the much more hazey ssh leaner to the right..20181011_205755.thumb.jpg.afa898fd4a5a663a9d386b05e2adf01e.jpg

• Like 2

recent sps, 4 weeks. laid them down and removed light spreader. they smell delicious. the only question i have is do i breed in a sf  to the 2 clones I've talen and then reintroduce to the remaining sps ive got or do i use cs to interbreed one clone with the other? the 20 new sf seeds that sannie was diligent in making sure arrived don't have much of a germ rate, but the older ones, that had been frozen, will allow me to selecr a good male i believe.

20181020_202026.jpg

• Like 4

Thanks, Maria. Tomorrow will be 6 weeks. I've done the best I can to accommodate the variation in the small tent. It's not perfect, there's some nitrogen deficiency, but overall I'm very pleased. Didn't think these would be ready in 10, but now I'm sure of it. Oh, and the fruit punch smells are intoxicating. Even the phenos I didn't have much hope in are turning out to be special in their own ways.

20181102_220556.jpg

• Like 7

I know, I take lousy pics lol. Basically shot 1 or 2 plants... Getting everything from straight up diesel to blueberry to delicious pinapple. A true punch. This is like Sannies piinata with all the best candy inside.

Well here are some closer shots of.the two I thought to be so different previously. The ones I had pegged as lower yielding sativas have started to really fill out and they are getting closer to ready much quicker than I thought.

20181102_235547.jpg

• Like 8