•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

gregster

sugar punch

First pic of another bud of the short sativa and second, Hamme, of the taller distinctly sweet grape smelling sativa you mentioned had longer buds to show you how they're filling out.

20181114_215927.jpg

20181114_215840.jpg

• Like 11

Should smell like heaven over there !

How long do you still have to flower ?

greets sannie

• Like 2

Well here is what I learned: if I'm gonna run a 1k out here, I need a larger and taller tent this time of year lol. So I got me a 5 by 5 84 tall for next go round. 20181125_002122.thumb.jpg.f070d5eb40d5f88be68cd7783071d911.jpg

• Like 3

Oh, and sannie, I missed your post. It absolutely smells like pure heaven and sticky as all get out. I am using a vortex 6 inch as well as a 5k deionizer on occasion (my parents were here last week). But I've got strong, deep blueberry and sweet pinapple and a host of delicious scents in between. Heavy, heavy yields. This is truly a winning conconcoction my good man. There is everything good in every single pheno. Pleased as punch, sugar punch. Keep doing what you do please.

• Like 2

On 11/25/2018 at 3:24 PM, Cinderella99 said:

Well here is what I learned: if I'm gonna run a 1k out here, I need a larger and taller tent this time of year lol. So I got me a 5 by 5 84 tall for next go round. 20181125_002122.thumb.jpg.f070d5eb40d5f88be68cd7783071d911.jpg

Good for you. 1000 W in a 5x5 sounds perfect.

Gavita? Would love to run of those.

Please keep sending those pics in to us.

(Stalker)

I can smell them from my screen!   

Ok, how long are ya'll's Sannie's Seeds orders taking to get to the states on average?   I'm waiting on Sugar Punch three and half weeks now, figured I'd wait four before I tell Sannie.  Last order, Sannie re-shipped at three and half, and the first order showed up a few days later.

So ended up with a double seed order, once the second came through, which I gladly paid Sannie for as well, wouldn't  be right for him to get stuck. 

Looking forward to growing this one.  Peace all, gorgeous plants.

Thanks, Maria. I love you. It should be perfect for the time of year I started. Although now I could probably get away with the 4 x4. I like the higher ht of the newest tent.

Diesel, I'm getting blueberry, grape, pineapple and, well, some serious diesel off of these. I wish I could've taken them another week, but they really seem done. Orange hairs over 70%. I think giving Sannie 4-6 is a legit course. It's taken that long and then some sometimes in the past I've received 2 orders. I'd contact him after 4 since there's limited stock in this case.

I've got this really sticky blueberry sativa pheno (pic attached) that I bred 2 older male SFs to. One was tall, one was short, but they both spilled their pollen at the same time. My plan is to find a short, early and sticky male from this and breed it back to a few of the better specimens of the older SP stock I have left and then maybe reintroduce a male or two from that combo to the newer SP. I'm bent on creating a heterogeneous SP but the right selections over some time will be the challenge since there is a good amount of variation. It's my 2 year project. I dont have too much fear of breeding with female seeds. My theory is that if male flowers are forced, thru SC or some such, and not naturally occurring, there isn't much chance of passing on herm genes. I could be wrong, but don't think so.

20181207_185708.jpg

• Like 5

Cinderella99, I have always run 1000watts in my 4x4 in fact I had a 600 watt ballast burn out on me last year in my 3x3 tent so I put my spare 1000 watt in there, it's overkill but it's what I had on hand,it has worked well but I wouldn't try it from June to september too much heat for sure.

• Like 3

Thanks, That's true. It hosed me up for sure and I don't know why for the life of me I'm doing another go round when the heats about to come on. I guess it's because I'm out of that delicious, stoney Sugar Punch smoke that I've been thoroughly enjoying since late last year lol. However, If I grow a full 6 as opposed to 4, I'll go with 2 x 360 watt conversion bulbs equally spaced and closer to the tops this time. That way I should be able to go the full 10 plus if needs be.

• Like 4