•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
jesus

¿como plantar mis semillas medicinales?

Hi, I need some help
I am a newbie in the topic of cannabis, I usually buy medicinal seeds in semillasbaratas and plant them, but I want medicinal seeds and my question is in, if the way to plant your plants affects the medicinal, I would like to know what is the best way to plant my plants so that they are as medicinal as possible, if you could help me please

Ola jesus,
I'm kinda guessing you grow outside in spain,so this is based on that.

You need to upgrade your soil to get the best possible medicinal values in your plants.
You need to dig holes and replace the soil with your own soil mix,hole size=according to the max.height of the strain grown.

Your soil needs to be airy and not being able to drown your plants even in heavy rains.
That's why you need to use 2/3 good cocos mixed with 1/3 high grade compost to make a basic soil.

Then you add to that 40 L of  soil :  Maerl chalk , Guanokalong powder ,seaweed powder, fish powder, lava loam powder,and ofcourse plagron supermix.
The supermix must be added in half a dose if you feed liquid also,otherwise mix in a whole dose.(1 litres on 40l soil)

The taste and quality of your bud are bound to the use of guanokalong powder,as long as the rest of the conditions are under controle that is.

After you are done growing and plants are drying,already upgrade your soil with pig manure for next year so it can break down in the winter/spring to become good stuff for your plants.
Also throw in a hand of worms for faster decay.

Thank you very much for your help, I will try to get the best out of it, and I am Spanish. I am sorry for my language.

Nienta problema por favor:lol:

• Like 1