•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
shiskaberry savior

Post your hash stash

Thought I’d start a new topic post up your hash stash ,we know you have a chunk stocked away for a rainy day !

Here is my little stash made from bud and the original 5 gal bubble bags combined 3 different screen sizes and 2 different strains of weed ,dried and cured for about 8 months .Doesn't get much better full melt bubble and your favourite weed combined to kickstart your day! 

ACC9D593-C2D7-4DA7-959F-FF24A92CC2E4.jpeg

• Like 8

Great idea bro! And a nice piece of hash u got there. I ran out of weed an am now smokin my self made stuff...mmmmh

• Like 3

Oh fucking hell

Envey

How much weed did it take to make that?

I got to do this one day but I have no clue 

• Like 3

I'm thinking 1/2 lb if I remember I didn't weight it was 2 packed large zips! Did it in 3 separate batches seem to get better returns than larger amounts.

The bags work great using shake just a bit poorer quality but putting to use a product that usually gets tossed and if you have pounds you'll soon have a brick ! 

• Like 2

Sifting is a whole different game ! Frozen material to start gentle mix in ice water (paint stirrer cordless drill) froth = mounds of full melt bubble! I’ve bought a screen just need to find some time to do a bit of dry sifting press a couple small blocks ! 

• Like 1

I tried almost every way u can do at home and  make mine nowadays marocco style with the box that cristalin offered some time ago. The bubble hash I can get with this one is awesome! Making ice hash is too messy for me and terpenes are missing, I don't like that. My favorite is slightly pressed blonde. I'm looking forward to outdoor harvest time :)

I only have kief lol. I like dry ice hash best. :) I did the washing machine trick, just too messy for me. I let it stack up in my trim bin and get a ton. This is what I did with the kief last time. :) Rolled the dabs I made from alcohol in it. So darn tasty and I don't even like to smoke lol but I do this 

hash dipped dabs.jpg

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Heres my clean out the freezer sugar trim bubble hash   I found a cool hammer press on amazon to make the 1 gram pucks, it’s not full melt, but the two small balls are   This is the 20micron run of C99, Kali Mist, Holy Princess, and Apollo 11 sugar trim    It smells really old school, like blonde, or green Moroccan and the high is fricking killer, racy, trippy, dancing.   I flamed a chunk the other evening and it just kept fricking burning, took about 8 hits, wished I’d quit at two.    

I don’t grow enough to use bud to use it in hash, so I only use the final trim and popcorn and get pretty good results   Since I’m a sativa head,  all my trim is.  This is probably some of my favorite I’ve cooked up  The two small balls are finger hash from Mosca C99   

B80D5C3F-02CE-4C30-9107-7CFB2AB4C594.jpeg

• Like 5

Well if we are showing off lol this is my cannabis oil, a Dancing lady lol It is gel like, not as tacky sticky as most. I use a gram a day of that, most would be put out and down lol

Second pic my first attempt at screening hash. Don't think I did too bad :) The white looked like my fav substance I stay clear of. ha! 

cannabis oil 1.jpg

hash 029.JPG

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

Things are starting to look interesting space balls ,dry sift ,gooey oil ,hash pucks ! 

A buffet of selections just waiting for a combo ,I’d do a space ball a strip of oil and some crumbled hash joint main course ,and for desert a small snort of the deadly white stuff lol ! Do you think I’d still be standing ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, shiskaberry savior said:

Things are starting to look interesting space balls ,dry sift ,gooey oil ,hash pucks ! 

A buffet of selections just waiting for a combo ,I’d do a space ball a strip of oil and some crumbled hash joint main course ,and for desert a small snort of the deadly white stuff lol ! Do you think I’d still be standing ? 

hahaha probably NOT That white stuff makes me feel like I can figure out any problem in the world! WE all know better then that lol

• Like 2

7 grams of pull and snap from some Sorbet and 2 to 3 grams of Apple Cobble bubble hash from my pal bonezzz. It pressed itself on the ride over in the mail. When it will crumble to powder then smear tan. The pull and snap has been at 75 plus degrees for a week and is finally settle the shards into a glob stable and made from ripe material. 

20180901_144349.jpg

• Like 2

These are 100mg decarbed coconut oil infused caps buddy makes em. I get a hella deal. This bag had 100 of em iust a few days ago. Needles to say my lady and I enjoy.

20180902_131756.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

This bubble right here also from homie bonezzz. A mix of at least 8 cultivars two being from our very own loveable clown Indican. 72 mic. This is what I do to smoke bubble and shatter in a joint. 2nd paper eliminates burn off even though I hate extra paper. That turds in 2nd pic go inside the joint surrounded by gooey herbs. I known it's a hash thread but I had to include the herbs that went into that night cap.

20180524_193024.jpg

20180524_193046.jpg

20180524_195332.jpg

20180524_195414.jpg

20180524_200029.jpg

20180524_200123.jpg

20180524_200203.jpg

20180524_200229.jpg

• Like 4

Is that a double wrapped joint?  Never thought of that!   Also, almost forgot about my old grinder with the kief in the bottom.   

I keep two grades, A, and B, 20, and 72 micron.  The 72 is edible or maybe joint material, gets you plenty high, just too much green in it, and very crumbly.  I like to keep some B around, to keep my buddies out of my A stash, lol.  

My experience has been, only 20 mic is full melt, and that only if I'm using bud.  I had 10 oz of Columbian and Jamaican a few years back, that just wasn't that good, so I bubbled it.  Made some really nice full melt bubble, with a breezy high.  Fun to see how the strain characteristics come through in the hash you make from it.  

Great pics all.     

• Like 2

21 hours ago, dieseldog381 said:

Is that a double wrapped joint?  Never thought of that!   Also, almost forgot about my old grinder with the kief in the bottom.   

I keep two grades, A, and B, 20, and 72 micron.  The 72 is edible or maybe joint material, gets you plenty high, just too much green in it, and very crumbly.  I like to keep some B around, to keep my buddies out of my A stash, lol.  

My experience has been, only 20 mic is full melt, and that only if I'm using bud.  I had 10 oz of Columbian and Jamaican a few years back, that just wasn't that good, so I bubbled it.  Made some really nice full melt bubble, with a breezy high.  Fun to see how the strain characteristics come through in the hash you make from it.  

Great pics all.     

Haha I hear you there, I dont use a grinder though. The lady does but that bastard is all sorts of gooped up, it gets an everclear bath a couple times a year and makes it's way into edible. I use scissors and I can just scrape it off every day or two and smoke it like I was stuck in trim jail. 

Yeah, its the only time you will see me do a double paper. It keeps a lot of the burn off from happening and also, with that much shatter on the outside without another paper to soak it up, it runs around something fierce when the joint heats up. I'm more of a element rice paper guy and roll it inside out with the only overlap being the gum. That's a tastey joint then :)

As for bubble it really depends on the cultivar for me as to how melty it is. I also find equatorial varieties will collect more within the 45 mic and lower bag. My outdoor resins also collect more in those 70 and lower bags. And I have Indicas that you can just mix all the way to the 120 bag because all bags full melt (those usually have the best flavor as well and the heaviest instead of separating by mic. Some of this I do believe largely dependent on how delicate you are with your wash as well as your drying and curing procedures. Sieve or microplane and dry as a powder and more often than not I end up with full melt goodies. 

I'm a huge fan of sifting myself as well. My 100 mic is super tastey but not complete full melt, but it's much easier to work with. If I were to always use both of all 3 stages of my sift screens I would always just reduce to pure sift but it's definitely only kept for special occasion because it's just so hard to work with as you look at it wrong and it melts lol. 

I'm not going to lie, kind of jealous of your Jamaican and Columbian bubble, satty bubble is my favorite bubble. I really need to start a full on indoor that is long flower/ equatorial only. I know my pops would shut himself for some old school in bubble form. I have beans of many crazy legged satties but like I said, need a dedicated indoor satty area.

• Like 1

Been a little while since I sifted. Heres single screen 100 mic not cleaned up. I'd say she's 80% clean on the bounce though, you can see a decent amount of systolic hairs that connect the trics. I have a 12 x 18" set up. Talking with Dry Sift Wizard about a bigger set up and move into their 3 screen system, but his gear is super high quality do dropping the dime is worth it just gotta save. Nothing wrong with my set up, just not a fine tuned as could be. 

IMG_20171027_145307_552.jpg

IMG_20171109_100724_828.jpg

20170725_160555.jpg

• Like 3

19 hours ago, shiskaberry savior said:

Wisecalyx nice combo looks very potent and naturally your more than welcome to post the bud that completes the joint ! 

Haha I wasnt sure so I did it anyway. Being a rebel over here. Haha. Thank you.

On 9/1/2018 at 5:17 PM, MiNdLesS said:

I tried almost every way u can do at home and  make mine nowadays marocco style with the box that cristalin offered some time ago. The bubble hash I can get with this one is awesome! Making ice hash is too messy for me and terpenes are missing, I don't like that. My favorite is slightly pressed blonde. I'm looking forward to outdoor harvest time :)

What's going on that the terps are missing from your bubble? Mine is usually pretty loud. How are you drying it and are you getting full melt? 

I love hash and kief, I don't really like smoking herb, most I find too harsh but a few, but now give me some hash or kief, man something about that taste, just different. You guys are making me want to make it lol.

• Like 1

Hey wise!

From all my attempts of making ice-o-lator I haven't got any decent piece with the flavor I get when I sift it. Procedure is the simple one: dried and cured trim and small airy buds go into the bucket together with a lot of ice and ice water. I let it settle for 5 minutes and then stirr it well, I use a drill with this thing u can mix paint with. Then let it settle again stirr another two times and filter it through all those screens, then it dries. Usually I end up with three qualities. 

All of them are pretty strong and knock everyone out, don't get me wrong on that but it lacks in flavor and also the high is different, just so strong. Maybe I do something wrong here.

When I dry sift it, it's a whole different story. The stuff actually smells and tastes like the weed it came from just a little more pronounced or sharp however...it happens quite often that some friends ask what weed we are smoking when we smoke drysift. That's funny to me. :D

greetz

• Like 2