•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

shiskaberry savior

Post your hash stash

Frisian dew aho, very short and cold rinse with 96% alcohol, then evaporating at room temperature. After that 45 min in the oven at about 38c, then scrape with a blade, wait a few minutes and it's easy to splinter. :wave:

P1020570.JPG.fdb2843ea3359fa4c81f15a0ad575477.JPG588359728_P1020576(2).JPG.c0899dac64bc6eb229416c9037daa8eb.JPG

• Like 7

Little piece of Durban dry sift hash. Just smoked it, sweet earthy and pine taste, very head-high.

409239319_P1020582(2).JPG.132d5167f0668cca8449112f4da83e42.JPG

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Hey i tried to PM you and it says you can't receive msgs. Is yo box full or you been a bad girl? 

peace

I am always a bad girl didn't ya know lol need to get rid of some messages I reckon

• Like 1

mix of strappleberry, gelato, gorilla glue

huckleberry destar

dymethyl ether extraction on 50 microns screen

IMG_20190202_203313.jpg

• Like 8

whoa, that's gotta be tasty and potent as hell. Enjoy! I have a half pint of alcohol extracted product that's been sitting in the freezer the last 3 days and I get to take it out tonight... Chucky's Bride prime trim and kief.

my future shatter/wax

IMG_1278.thumb.jpg.b9c3f0a132044c88505171ffa3620521.jpg

peace

• Like 4

On 2/9/2019 at 8:58 AM, gardenartus said:

Organic alcohol kief dabs

kief dabs.jpg

I'm intrigued, can you shed some light in these? How does it burn in a nail? 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, MouseE said:

I'm intrigued, can you shed some light in these? How does it burn in a nail? 

I don't use a nail or own one, but I think it would work perfectly :) I just drop it on some pot in a pipe and fire it up.

I really like this, I put it in the freezer, so it doesn't stick to you, you just grab a piece and I put it on the weed in a pipe.

• Like 1

Another way, if you want to taste it by itself, and don't have a nail, you can put it on top of a pile of ashes in the bowl and burn it that way in the pipe. Small pieces so you can inhale it before it melts through. It's just alcohol wax, right Garden? It looks like it. That's how I smoke mine cause I don't have a nail or bong. It's sort of a treat for me on occasion.

Speaking of, @Garden, I got mine in the dish today. It really came out clean this time. Pretty cool. I bet it will taste awesome. 

peace

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, shiskaberry savior said:

Shook these out of a 25 u bag yesterday still wet but drying up nicely! 

The real runny almost white is full melt fresh frozen the other piles were bone dry shake 

IMG_1621.JPG

Wow, that is beautiful, nice job. The middle looks like dog or cat puke sorry I Just had to say it lol

• Like 1

I need to get some bags and start shaking bud. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Justcozz said:

I need to get some bags and start shaking bud. 

I Love the dry ice method with those bags.

• Like 1

Bags are the cats ass especially when you have a couple pounds of crystal trim that you don't know what to do with ! 

Its either ice hash or quick honey oil using 90 proof when I can find it!

Sometimes for a treat I'll soak some bubble in the 90 proof for some clean gold oil special occasions only! 

The above was made using the work bag and 25u simple and no 5/7 bag small return bull shit ! 

I still have never done the bag hash. I know I love smoking hash, so, I'm not sure what gives with me..... I'll ask soon. 

I’d like to try dry ice but a pain to get here ! I was fortunate enough this run to use crystal snow almost ice shards  (yes still a bit left in the yard) with a couple  handfuls of ice cubes thrown in with decent return ! Lots of work shoulders and back paying the price today ! Lol 

Mr G I’d say invest in a set of 5 gal bags you won’t regret it !