•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Justcozz

Growing Just Cozz

11 hours ago, Justcozz said:

I enjoy oil, but still prefer smoking. I like the predictability of smoking. When taking oil or edibles, it's never consistent for me. I guess it all depends on what else I've eaten that day, IDK.  :wacko:

Edibles never got me high, not even on a sober stomach, while others that took the same crawled on the floor.  

• Like 2

Got the tent set up. Put in one 1000w LED and exhaust fan. Temp holds at 70-75F. I put the two seeding ladies in there and we shall see how it goes. They should start putting on some weight now that they have good light and temps.

20181012_102340.thumb.jpg.38bd709207e26c02f64d025f1d245b5d.jpg

Damn light sucks for pics.

Now my dilemma... should I take down the 1000w HID and replace with two 1000w LED in the main room?  Will the 2 led (400 actual watts x 2) out perform the hid? 

I'm thinking running a total 1200w (just 3 led) will help keep the heat in the room under control.  The tent running at night and the room during the day. Hopefully avoid needing to run a heater and cooler. 

• Like 5

Yesterday I decided to go ahead and pull the HID. I put up the other two LEDs over the main grow and set the timer to 12s. This morning the plants look like they are enjoying the new light. They are about 32" above the plants. I'll adjust the height as the plants respond. I thought of keeping the HID up with the LED, but I don't want the electric bill and heat. Besides, 1000w HPS and 2000w LED might be a little much for the area.  I moved things around a bit. Instead of 8'x6' area, I now have all the plants in a 6'x4' area. Needed to make room for the tent in there. Still have to put up another Mylar curtain.  I'll take some pics and get them uploaded today.

Happy Grows All.

• Like 1

As promised,  here are all the plants. Turned off the LEDs for the video. 

And here are the Lemon Bubba x SiFi Blaze making seeds. I'm going to put some more pollen on the one that's topped in a few days. Her leaves are changing colors, she will be a pretty one.20181013_170547.thumb.jpg.ca6fbd05d08f375d070358a583b58b35.jpg

And the untopped one, full of seed pods

20181013_170555.thumb.jpg.f459b0d56d9b72eb228152f69d94bdb1.jpg

• Like 7

6 hours ago, Indicalicious said:

Wich LED do you use? Do they have real 1000 watt? Or they are just labeld with 1000watt?

They are made by HiGrow and are 400 actual watt. Picked them up from a local seller who does outdoor grows. She bought them to try out an indoor grow. She didn't like growing inside do to the time it takes.  

I'm not sure I believe that 400w of led works as well as a 1000w hid, but with two running, it should meet or exceed what the hid can do. Time will tell. I think I got a pretty decent deal and figured I should try them out. 

• Like 1

That looks very great bro. Doing a very Nice job. 

• Like 1

They are getting bigger by the day. Still early, but I think I might be liking the LEDs. 

20181015_125753.thumb.jpg.816d7044bc56e38f1511fe259a0fb276.jpg

Look at this girl getting dark. Just like I was hoping, let's just hope she is as good to taste as she is to look at. Thought that about real girls a few times.. I was right.  :whistling

20181015_124824.thumb.jpg.88c047ccd69483d5c9d285600d25e356.jpg20181015_124850.thumb.jpg.1fa60281721e6256a1ba835e696f634b.jpg

Also, @santero, look at these Humboldt Kush x Sugar Punch.  The one is definitely looking different than the other two. Maybe you can give a little insight?

20181015_125546.thumb.jpg.2c303c781662f2f60f86cd17ff059dc6.jpg

• Like 5

I fine led does make the colors come out 

love mine 

great job bro 

sp cross looks awesome 

• Like 1

Woow look at those Colors. Nice work bro. 

17 hours ago, Papalag said:

I fine led does make the colors come out 

love mine 

great job bro 

sp cross looks awesome 

1 hour ago, Mr-W said:

Woow look at those Colors. Nice work bro. 

Thanks guys. But Hey, it's not the LEDs or my skills. It's @santero, and his Lemon Bubba. Last run I had one LB female and she changes colors all on her own. Her leaves will turn almost black. The buds stayed mostly green, though if let go longer, they will probably darken also. I couldn't help but put some SiFi Blaze pollen on her. The plan was to retain the color and smooth body high of the LB and gain the ultra happy-joy from the SiFi B. Only time and testing will tell if it turns out that way.

here is some pics of the Lemon Bubba momma, a SAN cross.

IMG_1701.JPG.6f56f52ab2ed4e4f95651cfc8ae2905c.JPG

IMG_1699.JPG.44d8dffe00b967274e0cab4d5e46751a.JPG

happy grows

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Its a beautyfull plant mate. Realy impressive 

wow, very beautiful, bro !!

enjoy this lady, she has a unmissable bubba profile.

who made the humboldt x sugar punch? ...

i grew some yumboldt and romboldt stuff from mota and the leafs look similar to that.

but i did not ever grow the SP, only smoked some samples, so i can't really say much :blush:

other then that your thumbs are working great and plants look very happy and promising.

*cheering*

• Like 1

3 hours ago, santero said:

who made the humboldt x sugar punch? ...

i grew some yumboldt and romboldt stuff from mota and the leafs look similar to that.

but i did not ever grow the SP, only smoked some samples, so i can't really say much :blush:

other then that your thumbs are working great and plants look very happy and promising.

*cheering*

My bad, that was @douglasfurtrapper, and apologies to him for not giving him proper credit

• Like 2

@douglasfurtrapper

amazing taste and best of vibes for your work, brother !

i welcome and cheer for everyone making his own seeds.

@Justcozz

pfff, no worries, dude ... honest mistake.

i am very excited about your work. any chance you might send sannie some stock after testing?

i bet a few of us would be happy to also dig into this tempting cannabis-treasurechest of yours.

• Like 2

On 10/12/2018 at 11:12 AM, Hamme Hydro said:

Edibles never got me high, not even on a sober stomach, while others that took the same crawled on the floor.  

I will make some edibles for you (it will be december i think). My problem is that i always get to high from it:lol:. Next day i am still fuzzy buzzy and when i smoke i notice almost nothing.

@Justcozz

Wow brother, they are going fast! Nice healthy plants! You are killing it bro ;)

• Like 2

As much as i like the offer, i m afraid i won't get high from it neither bro! And if you do happen to have the magic recipe that gets me high, i certainly will quit smoking. 

6 hours ago, santero said:

i am very excited about your work. any chance you might send sannie some stock after testing?

i bet a few of us would be happy to also dig into this tempting cannabis-treasurechest of yours.

Thanks bro, it will be cool to see my stuff in someone else's grow room. And yes, and I am working on getting something  on the freebie shelf.  Just got to make sure it's fire. Lol.

@Sunnyvale, thanks my man. I'm just trying to keep them happy. Fingers constantly crossed hoping I skate through without major issues.

• Like 2

Good morning OG. Figured I'd add an update. Looks like I may have a pretty short flowering pheno of the Lemon Bubba x SiFi Blaze.  The one that got topped by the deer, and pollinated is already showing quite a few amber triches. 6 weeks.

20181020_123839.thumb.jpg.c6cf863241128fb540670434dfc5968a.jpg

She isn't going to yield much. But keep in mind, half of her was eaten by a deer, then pollinated in the 2nd week of 12s, then put into the makeshift tent (tool shed & cfl) for a couple of weeks where the temps ranged from 45F-80F. Also, this is the girl that I split the stalk on. I thought she healed and removed the bandage,  today I see she split again...:oepsSo guess you can say she's been stressed pretty hard.

I do have a couple of clones from her, so that should give me better knowledge on her flower time. 

Here is a video of all the plants together at 10 days of 12s.  Only one showing sex, Humboldt Kush x Sugar Punch.

And here are the seed bearing mommas. 6 weeks flower.

• Like 3

...Good Evening! lol

those colors are beautyful  :wub:  ...LB x SFB sounds great!!

• Like 2

@saxo thanks bro.

I almost pulled a bud for a test. But they are so small...lol. She still has a ways to go before the seeds are ready, so we will see what I end up with.  I used the loupe and was very surprised by how much amber she has. I'm thinking of taking the two mom as out of the tent and putting them with the other plants. Then put the small clone in the tent and back to veg. Do a few cutting and keep a mother. BTW, I still have a hole lot of pollen in the freezer to make a huge batch of seeds. 

Im sure this has been answered before, but if I self her for fem seeds, how likely will the girls be like the momma? With that many amber triches, she may have even been able to be pulled at 5-51/2 weeks. That's definitely a fast flowering plant, without the stress and adding nutes, I'm sure her yeilds would be quite a bit better also. Maybe the more experienced growers can give me some insight on how all that works. 

• Like 1