•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Justcozz

Growing Just Cozz

17 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

.....He Saxo, did you have a name for the Choc Rain x Sultana?

not yet lol. you are planing that cross? ....gonna think about

.....or do you talk about the CR x TLR ,you´ve got already??  ...that one i named TulaBerry :D

Edited by saxo

I had to pull out the seeds to see what I have and what I need...ok, what I want.  Man, I sure hope I live long enough to grow them all. 

7E348F67-96E0-4380-8B5E-4F97A2D3EA99.thumb.jpeg.1278ff4a680fa72810565016c2957861.jpeg

Also have a bag of seeds to share in the shop for freebies. I will get them in the air on Monday. 

CBF924E4-D928-4B1E-B71D-2ACD014D5F14.thumb.jpeg.12a3c9bd693bd0360930f27be56ff2d9.jpeg

I haven’t even flipped the ones in the room and I’m already wanting to start more seeds....I think I need an intervention.

• Like 10

that does not look needy lol i guess,most of us got a box full of them and we´ll never get that old,growing/smokeing all that ....but it´s fun trying  ......pretty nice stash,JC :tu

• Like 4

13 hours ago, saxo said:

not yet lol. you are planing that cross? ....gonna think about

.....or do you talk about the CR x TLR ,you´ve got already??  ...that one i named TulaBerry :D

Yeah, that's what I meant, lol. I been smoking a lot of the Sultana and the other pheno has more Boudica coming through. I bet the f2s will unlock some of that a little more. Hope so.

peace

• Like 3

Man, I haven’t been posting much over the last few days. I’ve been lurking, but never really post when using my phone except for pics. I’ve been pretty busy on the road taking care of family stuff. Any how, I was going to flip my room on Monday, but the weather is changing and we are getting almost 2 weeks of cold. 50*F will be the highs here for a while. Forecast says a foot of snow over the next couple of days. So moving the octopots out of the room is a no go for now.

Also, I’ve been on an anti-squirrel mission in the veggie garden. Bastards think I planted a bunch of food for them. 9 down in the last 2 days. About every hour I look out the window and see them chewing away, I jump, grab the gun and head for the door. I think they have a look out or something. They disappear before I can get them in the cross hairs. They have eaten almost all my Brussels Sprouts, and lettuce. Plucked 1 squash out of the ground to die in the sun. Maybe I will go full auto on their asses.

I bent the 2nd NaPali Pink over and it’s looking good. Can’t wait for these girls to kick in and start blowing up. I got clones to cut and really want to get some bud....

I will get some pics soon, take care all, happy grows

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

I hear you! Got to come with a plan for these little fuckers too.... amazing how they destroy months of groing in seconds... you said it right BASTARDS 

take it easy :smoke

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Ok, I'm at day 60 of veg. I'm flipping them on Monday.  Had to chop 2 more males this morning, one Sultana and one Rhino Blood. Looks like the room is officially boy free. 

20190517_073508.thumb.jpg.a68ead112b69c95f0ee672dc2bb62e3a.jpg

Another pic after removing a bunch of fan leaves 

20190517_082439.thumb.jpg.0198e695e0704a0461ca0694610f6b5d.jpg

I am down to 13 girls in reg pots. And here are the octopots, I tying and twisting the Pinks around a bit. I want to see how they like bondage. 

20190517_082447.thumb.jpg.f851625b97694feab1193169c708157c.jpg

20190517_082451.thumb.jpg.ea198650828bc8b32b6d1086bb863aa1.jpg

and last but not least,  Rhino Blood sex????

20190517_082456.thumb.jpg.25783420f04cd123178b85511a353073.jpg

• Like 9

Here are a few pics of the boy clones, the Sultana has balls and pistils. The RB is the 2nd pic.

20190517_070511.thumb.jpg.0036703a20df399d6a583823d7a5107a.jpg

20190517_070755.thumb.jpg.52fcd93c433a081afaa78f41e8bbd4e3.jpg

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 4

Whoa, thanks for pointing that out. I need to let Saxo know. I sent him some of those Sultana f2s, also.. 

Hey what are the two lanky plants on the far right of the room? They still look all full, even after taking leaves. They look great. 

peace

• Like 2

that sucks indeed!!  i´m realy hope,the girl is a true girl !!  did you clone all 3 Sulta´s? is this the only one with hairy balls?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Whoa, thanks for pointing that out. I need to let Saxo know. I sent him some of those Sultana f2s, also.. 

Hey what are the two lanky plants on the far right of the room? They still look all full, even after taking leaves. They look great. 

peace

Yeah, hope they are not all he-she’s. The top right corner is Silverfields and the bottom right is G39. Both have nice open structure. I only removed a few lower leaves, probably didn’t need to take any. Should be some nice buds on them.

1 hour ago, saxo said:

that sucks indeed!!  i´m realy hope,the girl is a true girl !!  did you clone all 3 Sulta´s? is this the only one with hairy balls?

Yes, I cloned all three. The first that got pulled didn’t show pistils, but that was a week ago. I will be keeping a close eye on the girl. Hope it stays ball free. So far it looks good. 

• Like 6

Crap, I found a single pollen sac in the top of one of Blue Hammer. I figure I could have a small light leak in my ghetto closet.I picked it off, looked around, and pretended it never happened. lol. I looked them all over real good today. They have no stressfull situations atm and I don't expect BH to show that which makes me think light leak. 

I sure hope he/she was just a fluke, but that was sort of freakazoid. It's usually the other way around huh? I hope to do a better job of messing with seeds in the future. I would like to do a proper selection and stress conditions to test for the right parents. It is hard and a commitment of time and money. This seeds almost made themselves overnight. They were very naughty. I did have seeds that started from the preflowers at first and then another batch inside the buds. I did try and separate those but some wold be mixed. I wonder if that sort of deal would cause problems?

peace

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Misterdirt said:

A whole ball or just a banana?

Full ball I guess. It was one single ball, looking very big.. It sort of surprised me. Sure popped out fast. I never saw just one full ball grow out by itself like that. Looked like it would have opened in another day or close. It was just under the top bud on the plant. He would have rained on the whole plant.

I'll be able to see anything pretty quick. I have the plants very tall and skinny for their pot size. No close nodes in this bunch. Maybe the Humboldt x Sugar Punch a little. 

peace

• Like 3

Well my veggie garden is gone, damn ground squirrels. They ate every last thing. I’ve been shooting them daily, I stopped counting at 20 kills shots. Didn’t slow them down a bit. Also, we got snow last night. Just a few inches, but mid May damn. Pic is a couple hours after it stopped.

8C306507-D67F-4E2F-8243-E2858344543E.thumb.jpeg.ad6857aeac172b110c4b8da0f6ee4964.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Justcozz said:

Well my veggie garden is gone, damn ground squirrels. They ate every last thing. I’ve been shooting them daily, I stopped counting at 20 kills shots. Didn’t slow them down a bit. Also, we got snow last night. Just a few inches, but mid May damn. Pic is a couple hours after it stopped.

8C306507-D67F-4E2F-8243-E2858344543E.thumb.jpeg.ad6857aeac172b110c4b8da0f6ee4964.jpeg

WOW.....................and it is 90 here already this morning ..........................amazing difference..................

Boy, that sucks with the squirrels. I'm worried about chickens at my house. The neighbor bought 5 hens home to go with the crazy rooster who slept on my back porch under my bathroom window all winter. They have a pen a coup but they fly out and roam around all day, mostly in my yard. One hen laid 3 eggs on my back porch one day. I just finished the last one... best ever.

But, they are already getting in last years flower garden and I'll be planting that right away. I have to put up some kind of fence I guess. This is one crazy place around here. More animals than people. 

I saw the weather report the other day saying how much snow and rain you guys were getting this weekend. It was 36 this morning again, here. Supposed to start a slow warm back up. It's completely different than last year. 

Man, with all of those pines, I don't know how you'd ever rid yourself of squirrels. They are tenacious as well. They were a problem for me when I lived back home for a while down south.

At least you can concentrate more on your girls now. heh

peace

• Like 1

brrrrr....that looks chilly ! ......here´s bit of spring for you :D

blutit.thumb.JPG.b23d4833d9fade082e78c9dd8c084422.JPG

sorry bout the squirrels......we don´t got much here,so i´m always sad a bit seeing a roadkilled one

• Like 3

Sorry to hear of critter related problems outdoors but your indoor garden is beautiful. Hope you don't have any issues with your he/she sometimes the pollon isin't viable.

• Like 1

I had spring the week before last, 75-85 F for a week. Then this crap, for two weeks. The temps will be back up in the 80s again soon then I will be in summer heaven

I have literally thousands of ground squirrels. They make giant holes where the horses get injured stepping in them. Them and the jack rabbits. Damn rodents are taking over. 

Tree squirrels, chipmunks and cotton tails all get to live. 

33 minutes ago, Justcozz said:

I have literally thousands of ground squirrels. They make giant holes where the horses get injured stepping in them. Them and the jack rabbits. Damn rodents are taking over. 

Tree squirrels, chipmunks and cotton tails all get to live. 

ah,ok...zero ground squirrels here!!  just in the trees and they are quite shy

Picture Bill Murray in full on groundhog attack mode..........................lmao.

rs-181890-159836751.thumb.jpg.654acfb3ab5e9abcb813c905c086ad20.jpg

Price you gotta pay.....................................FOR THE HEAVEN you have just out your back door bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do not feel real sorry for you.................................the plants yeah.....................................   :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This mornings pic is not at my house, a friends place. I don’t have that many pine trees on m property, they are just a couple of miles away. But that Caddy Shack pic is right on with what I have going on with the ground squirrels. I will have to grab my camera and take a few shots of the evil bastards. 

We also have rock chucks (yellow bellied marmot) out here,  they get real big, 8-12 lbs and 2ft long. Rock chucks will leave holes big enough to lose a small dog in. I dont have them at my house, but a friend of mine has a shit load of them. Here is an internet pic of one. These are almost harder to get rid of than ground squirrels. 

C615659C-59C2-4246-A75D-04F6A805DDEC.jpeg.c4c47625e247b6abce097ac1f5151ca8.jpeg

• Like 2