•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Justcozz

Growing Just Cozz

7 minutes ago, gardenartus said:

It is a PITA to grow perpetual lol I would not do it if not for the limits they have on us.

What are your limits GA???

38 minutes ago, JetDro said:

What are your limits GA???

2.5 per patient, if patient yourself and full ticket with 5 patients, Michigan pound lol 15 Os. No way growing in the Octopots, unless perpetual can you stay within limits. Even then it is almost impossible. Either you need to be one lousy grower, or grow only one plant, no way are patients staying in count lol.

I turn a lot of mine into oil, tincture, honey. 36 fluid ounces is equal to one O for count.

• Like 1

LOL yea no doubt

I am going to try to get a bill passed to change our medical to the freedom rec has been granted :) They can gift, they can hold 10s, they can give samples, they can deliver to a business, they get fines not jail terms. It needs to be a fair playing ground out here. I want medical to be more lax and the law be more like rec, and I am going to try to do that. :)

• Like 2

A few pics of the flower room 

20190709_105835.thumb.jpg.545ae6b220f84a84b0774b7ca8262da2.jpg

20190709_105744.thumb.jpg.681ee46288fc99b22a5b7055ddc8344a.jpg

20190709_105650.thumb.jpg.14ecc2d4f9e31b02461755f45e481e64.jpg

20190709_105606.thumb.jpg.956e845fdf13edd3907c99ea694e1e97.jpg

20190709_105503.thumb.jpg.c00bbdd5f3bec901bca45c18e704d42f.jpg

20190709_105359.thumb.jpg.fa770844c44262f6de69aa52cf1c56e2.jpg

20190709_105219.thumb.jpg.341cc048edd53a61f47def6e275dffb4.jpg

20190709_105129.thumb.jpg.9af45b1d37c3433ba04043c0d32c42f4.jpg

Dont even try try and watch...it got screwed up on th upload...can’t delete it

• Like 7

Ride on, ride on - looking very promising, JC!  All same day??

Keep it green!

Wilbur

2 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Ride on, ride on - looking very promising, JC!  All same day??

Keep it green!

Wilbur

All but the NaPali Pink, she is 2 or 3 weeks behind everything else

• Like 1

What a nice diversity your going to have there 'Cozz. Beginning to think more of different strains is better than more of a few.

The SF looks excellent, the RB, the 39, and the non pink look excellent.  The Pink must come in later.................when their air brush Photoshop artist comes to work. 

That Rhino Blood has a WAYS to go yet, she will not be a "quick" one .

Notice how different they would look had they all been in Octopots. I am BETTING you can in person easily see the difference in the 2 RB's can you not????

I am so done with these damn little pots and watering, cannot wait to get back to straight Octopots.  When my big screen comes down, another full octopot run will follow.

Good work so far man, and BTW your OF seeds all popped, and are in the top 5% in size and vigor among 40 seeds.

• Like 2

You may be right on the pink in the Pinks...lol   The buds are still small...maybe it won’t take photoshop to get color.

The difference in the Rhino Bloods is huge, don’t even look like the same cross. I need @Mr Goodfellow to take a peek at the pics, need to know what pheno I smoked. The one in the Octo is definitely expressing NAW traits of some fooking space travel. Got that TPR or Green Manalishi bud structure. She is going to take a while I am guessing. Still not much for smell from them, been waiting for some stank coming from them...

The SF is looking like it’s going to finish much earlier than expected. Pistils are looking like it’s only got a week or so left, triches look like several weeks. 

The Cartel Haze and CHxMystery both are smelling strong, mostly pine but with a sweetness. 

I got some clones up into the mountains yesterday. 2 Silverfields and 3 Cartel Haze. Spread about 6 feet apart just inside a wood line where they will get good sun. Water up here in the summer is hard to come by. But I think I have it covered. We shall see. Hope my plan works.

When those OF start budding up look for the color to change from green to dark purple/black. You will see it on leaves that are shaded first. Looks strange to see dark stripes across a leaf that is shadowed by another leaf. 

As as far as growing in Octos...I can see yields will be way better. No need to run more than one  of each strain. I like a lot of variety in my grow, I want to grow and smoke every strain I can. Remember, life has kept me away from weed since I was a teenager. So this is all still pretty new to me again. But I’m going to need more octos...another 6 pack later in the year. 

Im not sure how I like the LEDs either. The plants (reg pots) don’t seem to have bulked up like they do under HPS. It’s not that I’m not running enough power, I am at 1200 actual watts, 3000 equivalent. My one 1000k watt HPS seemed to produce better yields. I do like the lack of heat, especially when outside temps have been in the 90s. No need to run the A/C yet...

hapoy grows to you all and thanks for stopping in

• Like 4

Just did a peek of the grow room. Found a baby black widow. It's dead now...was going to let it live and eat any other bugs, but dont want webs on my plants. Scared me for a second when I spotted the web on the SF. 

Tough to get a pic of the little bastard, but its definitely not mites...woot woot

20190710_065533.thumb.jpg.7d60811a84cfd1ef4dabc7b17dc7e52e.jpg

20190710_065555.thumb.jpg.a2617c1bea07876b882fadf875b7830f.jpg

• Like 8

Not all leds are as effective than other. They still are discovering much these days... one of these days diy pannels will be more affordable cant wait..,

but yes if heat is no issue it is hard to walk away from hps 

• Like 2

Sounds like you have a situation on your hands, JC.. a good situation! heh. That's really cool to hear that you're seeing some different phenos of the RB. You'll be the very first person to smoke it! I really feel like there will be a nice pheno in there somewhere. It has Green Manalishi, Deathstar, SFV og, and Lemon Skunk in the gene department. I was hoping a lemony pheno might develop. We'll see. 

The smoke came from the "Tree" pheno. It was the huge outdoor plant. It had everything but Green Manalishi in it. The seeds were made from two similar f1 plants but very different looking than the Tree. They were taller and slender and had red stems on both, and the mom brought some color in the end.

Thanks for running them!! I really appreciate it. I haven't even run the f2s yet myself. This summer just plain got off to a bad start for me. Weather, work, and screwy roommate (now gone). As soon as I get back from the next work stretch I'm going to pick it up some. I already have a lot of crazy stuff started and just want to get some smoke from them. I'm hoping to get the downstairs dialed in this week, enough to run the one light I have. I hope to grab a new one after working. 

I have to move the JC Haze into a bigger pot! She's my largest plat now. I misplaced my Onyx Fire and Lemon Bubbas and labels got lost, too. Some got put near males I set aside and the roomie didn't water them while I was gone. If I don't make sense of that I'm dropping more of both of them. I gotta get more of that smoke! peace

26 minutes ago, oldschoolsg said:

Not all leds are as effective than other. They still are discovering much these days... one of these days diy pannels will be more affordable cant wait..,

but yes if heat is no issue it is hard to walk away from hps 

Yeah, I was hesitant to going with the LEDs, but got a screaming deal. All three lights, exhaust fan, filter, nutes, tent and a bunch of misc fans, ph/ec testers etc for $600. Each light was $250 on Amazon, one still sealed in the shipping box.  Just not sure I like them yet. Still only day 40 of flower, so they still have plenty of time to bulk up. 

Maybe that’s why the Silverfields looks like it’s close to being finished...the LEDs....who knows...

I do know, if I was running the HPS, my room would be hitting triple digits...would be running the swamp cooler and window a/c unit to keep the temps I’m getting now. Dollar for dollar, my pocket book likes the LED way more than HPS. Just not so sure the yields from the reg pots justifies the cost savings. When I have all the octos running....then my yields will quadruple. I’m betting the RH and NP in the 2 octos will equal all my other plants combined in weight. 

• Like 3

The RB in the Octo will be killer smoke. THAT bud structure is to die for! I have run plants with that type of "build" and they were all fire.

If you look through NAW's stuff, you will see what it looks like, exactly like .

I know what you mean about the heat. Switching out 400 watts of T5 to 500 watts of HPS really changed the dynamics of the room. With the T5's on, rooms is comfortable , with the HPS glowing, the room is hot and just feels different. The "feel" is way different too...........feels like 300 %  more light compered to the T5's.  Everyone but the Goji Cuts seem to like the change, even the seedling s seem okay being 5 feet away from it.

So many options for the leds I would not know which way to go, plus my Gavita's would be real tough to beat on yield I think.

• Like 1

Beautiful ladies, JC.  As for Silverfields, IME she put on weight later in flower. How far is she now, 8 weeks or so? I would take her a week later than you think you should, but I am not there to know her like you do. Either way, yours should blow mine away.  Yours is much healthier and has more frost. Well done dude.

7 hours ago, Shoeless said:

Beautiful ladies, JC.  As for Silverfields, IME she put on weight later in flower. How far is she now, 8 weeks or so? I would take her a week later than you think you should, but I am not there to know her like you do. Either way, yours should blow mine away.  Yours is much healthier and has more frost. Well done dude.

Not even close to 8 weeks bro. I'm just over 40 days flower. That's why I thought it was finishing fast. U know it still has a ways to go...

• Like 2

Today is day 45 of flower at the Cozz Crib.

Already have 6 plants showing amber triches and nearly all pistils are dark. Both Silverfields, 1 Sultana, 2 Cartel Haze and 1 G39. There is no way they should be turning amber this early. Room temps are holding steady 75-85 with RH at 50%. 

1 Silverfields is at 10%.....Normally I’d be chopping it at 10%. Does anyone have a good reason for my plants to be finishing up this early? I have heard that LEDs can make a plant finish early, but 45 days (since fl up, not budding) for a sativa.

No pics today, I will see if I can get some decent pics of the triches tomorrow. Also, the Napali Pink is getting big, looks like she is going to put out a ton of bud. I’m going to need to rig up a net, branches full of buds going everywhere.....I am loving the Octopots.

• Like 2

Any chance it's getting it from nutrient burn? Not sure what would cause them to finish early unless the heat is stressing them but temp seems to be perfect. I'm curious what your CH tastes like. I wish I'd grown mine out in a 7 gallon pot now... or taken cuts. It's a really nice taste. Full sour lemon diesel morphing into a sweet chocolate after the third toke. It starts with really greasy, slick coating on the lips that starts giiving choco flavors. It's really something. Unfortunately it was the only CH I had and it was also the smallest of all the plants. :rolleyes2:

Yeah, if the buds are seeded that could be it, too.

16 minutes ago, Justcozz said:

Today is day 45 of flower at the Cozz Crib.

Already have 6 plants showing amber triches and nearly all pistils are dark. Both Silverfields, 1 Sultana, 2 Cartel Haze and 1 G39. There is no way they should be turning amber this early. Room temps are holding steady 75-85 with RH at 50%. 

1 Silverfields is at 10%.....Normally I’d be chopping it at 10%. Does anyone have a good reason for my plants to be finishing up this early? I have heard that LEDs can make a plant finish early, but 45 days (since fl up, not budding) for a sativa.

No pics today, I will see if I can get some decent pics of the triches tomorrow. Also, the Napali Pink is getting big, looks like she is going to put out a ton of bud. I’m going to need to rig up a net, branches full of buds going everywhere.....I am loving the Octopots.

Still no pink hairs???

Are both still in Veg, or is one in flower already?

10 minutes ago, JetDro said:

Are they seeded???

Nope, not even the buds I pollinated took, looks like my pollen is dead.

8 minutes ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Any chance it's getting it from nutrient burn? Not sure what would cause them to finish early unless the heat is stressing them but temp seems to be perfect. I'm curious what your CH tastes like. I wish I'd grown mine out in a 7 gallon pot now... or taken cuts. It's a really nice taste. Full sour lemon diesel morphing into a sweet chocolate after the third toke. It starts with really greasy, slick coating on the lips that starts giiving choco flavors. It's really something. Unfortunately it was the only CH I had and it was also the smallest of all the plants. :rolleyes2:

Yeah, if the buds are seeded that could be it, too.

Nope, they have only gotten a few feeds of TTF. Not even a full dose, just a cup of the octo nutes with regular watering to stop the yellowing. Maybe thats why they have been yellowing, they are ready for harvest...lol

5 minutes ago, JetDro said:

Still no pink hairs???

Are both still in Veg, or is one in flower already?

Still no pink...damn it...

they are both in flower now, the first in is crazy full of buds...she is going to really fill some jars. The other I pruned back and thinned quite a bit, she is almost done stretching and getting ready to bud up. 

I may have a few pics from yesterday, I will post them.

• Like 1

NaPali Pink,  no pink, just a lot of bud sites.

20190714_082413.thumb.jpg.c9fc3527207bc49c25e124b401d67caa.jpg20190714_081914.thumb.jpg.b2d9172a9cc26235d4849c0581a9df27.jpg

pic of the whole room....2nd NaPali Pink on the left center a few days into 12s

20190713_100722.thumb.jpg.0737b1e2d07c4b658c9401f76c93851c.jpg

@Mr Goodfellow, see that Rhino Blood in the middle octo..got more cola than coke, just for the Cozz to smoke, shit this aint no joke,

• Like 6