•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Justcozz

Growing Just Cozz

Thanks Bigun...I will figure this grow thing out eventually..

WOW>...........................NP is BEAUTIFUL, you were not kidding about bud sites, damn!!!!

No way should SF be even close to done in 45 or 50 days, NO WAY!!! Who is the big beast, is that the RB in the Octopot???  Room looks good, cannot figure why your so early????

My ladies, on 11/13 none the less, are taking forever............................68 days for Chucky's Bride is as silly as 45 days for Silver Fields................actually NOT AS SILLY as 45 on SF.

Take good pics of her and post up, see if anyone has grown her and KNOWS her................I do not yet.

I know @Shoeless has grown her...and did a great job. Silverfields is a 9 week plus strain, finishing in 7, that would be amazing. 

@JetDro, those two SF clones are off the same plant...you may want to take a few more cuts before flower... we might have to keep this girl alive for a few years if she is tasty and potent like SF should be.  The only cut I had left is in the forest letting mother nature do her thing.  

4 minutes ago, Justcozz said:

I know @Shoeless has grown her...and did a great job. Silverfields is a 9 week plus strain, finishing in 7, that would be amazing. 

@JetDro, those two SF clones are off the same plant...you may want to take a few more cuts before flower... we might have to keep this girl alive for a few years if she is tasty and potent like SF should be.  The only cut I had left is in the forest letting mother nature do her thing.  

One is outside in flower already, the other is still inside under veg . I took 2 cuts of that one on Monday, so hopefully when yours comes down you can tell me if it is good or not.

All my Silverfields have gone 10 to 11 weeks and I ran the fuck out of it for about 4 years before I was popped. If that one is done in 7 weeks and is fire I would hold on to it.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, baqualin said:

All my Silverfields have gone 10 to 11 weeks and I ran the fuck out of it for about 4 years before I was popped. If that one is done in 7 weeks and is fire I would hold on to it.

Wouldn't that be NICE to find!!!!!

27 minutes ago, JetDro said:

Wouldn't that be NICE to find!!!!!

No kidding....I’m sure its just a fluke. Makes no sense to me. 

Guess we will know for sure when Jet flips the clones. I’d goo out now and get a close up, but its night time and I dont want to interrupt them...all I need is late flower stress to cause hermies

1 hour ago, Justcozz said:

Still no pink...damn it...

they are both in flower now, the first in is crazy full of buds...she is going to really fill some jars. The other I pruned back and thinned quite a bit, she is almost done stretching and getting ready to bud up. 

They should already be showing pink, if it's the right pheno.

7 minutes ago, baqualin said:

And if it never does........................he goes back to D.H. and tells them.....................they tell him it was HIS ENVIRONMENT .

Be interesting to see if my(same lady as his) plant goes pink inside. Betting it DOES NOT.............he has them in Octopot's, I KNOW they are HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!!

@baqualin, they are clones...so yeah, they should show pink. I expect that Dark Heart Nursery wouldn’t release a close if it doesn’t turn...so we shall see. Even the pic on there web site looks like its only another 2 weeks or so into flower than mine. I will be disappointed if they dont turn, but if its killer weed, then I can deal with no pink, I guess.

pic from their site.

14EFBCD2-BBDC-49F6-B248-B5FF1920C609.thumb.jpeg.276a40a9c35a69f0d9d6ab9c08ce16bb.jpeg

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Justcozz said:

@baqualin, they are clones...so yeah, they should show pink. I expect that Dark Heart Nursery wouldn’t release a close if it doesn’t turn...so we shall see. Even the pic on there web site looks like its only another 2 weeks or so into flower than mine. I will be disappointed if they dont turn, but if its killer weed, then I can deal with no pink, I guess.

pic from their site.

14EFBCD2-BBDC-49F6-B248-B5FF1920C609.thumb.jpeg.276a40a9c35a69f0d9d6ab9c08ce16bb.jpeg

Heres a Cherry Bomb (76 Maui) X RKS / Uruapan early flower, the pink is from Gas's Cherry Bomb. Only color pistils will age to is brown. Yes, bottom line is it's fire!

330901445_BOH2018-18.thumb.jpg.9c18c15b6d0af8b37338339bb0e1facf.jpg

• Like 6

Now if it doesn't turn pink no worries, I have more of the CB X RKS / Uruapan seeds and his Kahuna Bud X Cherry Bomb which I can run make F2's or share cuttings and I guarantee pink pistils. I plan to run the Kahuna X CB soon anyway.

Baq

PS

I still want to try it out!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, baqualin said:

Now if it doesn't turn pink no worries, I have more of the CB X RKS / Uruapan seeds and his Kahuna Bud X Cherry Bomb which I can run make F2's or share cuttings and I guarantee pink pistils. I plan to run the Kahuna X CB soon anyway.

Baq

PS

I still want to try it out!

I have about a dozen cuts trying to root...got your name on some. I will let you know when they take flight.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Justcozz said:

NaPali Pink,  no pink, just a lot of bud sites.

20190714_082413.thumb.jpg.c9fc3527207bc49c25e124b401d67caa.jpg20190714_081914.thumb.jpg.b2d9172a9cc26235d4849c0581a9df27.jpg

pic of the whole room....2nd NaPali Pink on the left center a few days into 12s

20190713_100722.thumb.jpg.0737b1e2d07c4b658c9401f76c93851c.jpg

@Mr Goodfellow, see that Rhino Blood in the middle octo..got more cola than coke, just for the Cozz to smoke, shit this aint no joke,

The aroma must be amazing

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, Gardener said:

The aroma must be amazing

Actually, there is minimum smell. Normally My whole shop smells of weed, now nothing until I open the grow room. But yes, it does smell good in there....if it was winter I’d just kick it in there...but 80 F sucks when it’s hot outside....

• Like 1

Freaking equatorial jungle you have going. They all look great. Is that Rhino Blood really yielding what it looks like? All of mine killed it in the yield dept. I'm interested if something new shows up. I'm sure it will,.

Maybe truck those NP up to the snow pack on that ridge in your pics for a couple of days. Maybe up the flower nutes a little, as long as there isn't any nitrogen to speak of. We want pink! lol . peace

Edit: hey i zoomed in on the RB.. that resembles the colas on the "tree" pheno, but yours looks GM dom from what I can see in the flowers. Every limb on the "tree" pheno had at least 12" colas. That has the same looking yield but it looks like a different pheno. Hope you find gold!

Wow impressive grow man and indeed, that Rhino Blood in the octo ain't no fucking joke! Now that is what i call some serious buds on a plant! Is it your first time growing this strain? 

9 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Freaking equatorial jungle you have going. They all look great. Is that Rhino Blood really yielding what it looks like? All of mine killed it in the yield dept. I'm interested if something new shows up. I'm sure it will,.

Maybe truck those NP up to the snow pack on that ridge in your pics for a couple of days. Maybe up the flower nutes a little, as long as there isn't any nitrogen to speak of. We want pink! lol . peace

Edit: hey i zoomed in on the RB.. that resembles the colas on the "tree" pheno, but yours looks GM dom from what I can see in the flowers. Every limb on the "tree" pheno had at least 12" colas. That has the same looking yield but it looks like a different pheno. Hope you find gold!

Not too sure about yield as far as weight goes...she is big, but pretty loose buds on her. We will have to see if they bulk up much. I will try and get some better pics today. 

4 hours ago, Hamme Hydro said:

Wow impressive grow man and indeed, that Rhino Blood in the octo ain't no fucking joke! Now that is what i call some serious buds on a plant! Is it your first time growing this strain? 

Yeah bro, 1st time running it. I wish I had the other pheno in the Octos to get a real comparison, it definitely has tighter bud structure. I will include pics of all the RB I have going.

I have a lot of pics to take today.....Need to get some trich pics of the girls that are turning amber so I can get all your opinions on if they look like close to harvest. 

Thanks all

• Like 2

That's a pheno I haven't seen yet. So, I hope it delivers. The tree pheno was the absolute opposite. It had super dense nugs and lots of them. Enjoy!

Picture Blast day 46 of 12s.

Mini cup challenge...still mini

20190718_062423.thumb.jpg.3181fdbc1754ab93a24596ccf20ed83a.jpg

All the rest are labeled 

20190718_063309.jpg

20190718_063441.jpg

20190718_064111.jpg

20190718_064216.jpg

20190718_064509.jpg

20190718_065638.jpg

20190718_064634.jpg

20190718_064805.jpg

20190718_064937.jpg

20190718_065242.jpg

20190718_065849.jpg

20190718_070146.jpg

20190718_070535.jpg

20190718_070636.jpg

20190718_070950.jpg

20190718_071012.jpg

20190718_071045.jpg

20190718_071628.jpg

20190718_071812.jpg

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

Yeah, that's a weird pheno. Haven't seen that. 

Definitely seems more GM dominate. They all look great. Any smells from the Mohawk/LF? The Sultana f2 looks sweet, too. Damn son, you gonna have a house full of bud! Time for a party!!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Yeah, that's a weird pheno. Haven't seen that. 

Definitely seems more GM dominate. They all look great. Any smells from the Mohawk/LF? The Sultana f2 looks sweet, too. Damn son, you gonna have a house full of bud! Time for a party!!

yes, that RB looks like it’s all GM....we shall see how she smokes...:smoke

Not getting a lot of smell from either of them, well from anything in the room really. I’d say the G39 has the strongest in the room, a little funky, but she lets ou know when you get close to her.

• Like 2

WOW the NPP on the Octopot rules 

not to mention RB what a difference between regular pots and Octopots unbelievable 

nice flowers 

remember if you need my help disposing  of anything not worthy  like that NPP or that inferior RB I am always willing to help a bro out lmmfao :innocent:

bro they  are stellar 

great job 

your friend 

papalag :grinning_respect:

Edited by Papalag
Spelling
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Looks great, I was reading where the octopot sleeve wicks away the salt, we sure can see it on the bags.

• Like 2