•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Justcozz

Growing Just Cozz

Thinking when he opens package, and gets a whiff of AH, he shall see why I LOVE her so much. Realize last sample I sent was tiny, and not dry...........was NOT a good rep of her. THIS is!!!

:verrygood

AH in the 'Cozz Crib!!!!! SWEET!!!!

• Like 2

Wow, the smell hits hard on this one...wife came out of the back room saying “my house smelled like weed” hahaha, “yes it does” was my reply with an evil smirk...

Got a home for each of them...even though it may be temporary housing for those who smoke the best...lol and a temple ball to boot!

E0780596-1E23-4776-9567-44D3754EFFBB.thumb.jpeg.5e39af5484352131c1b4055b8af5e174.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Got some Black Cherry Cola this weekend....nice flavor, maybe a hint of cherry flavor. Definitely will let you know you smoked some...hard hitting head high, hazy, and a bit hallucinogenic. I didn’t smoke much, just wanted a taste...it’s a take it easy strain, it won’t fully hit you for a good 30 minutes. 
05F01D40-15BA-4B99-BB80-9EEB4FDCBD30.thumb.jpeg.a325185732686f53263ccaf78fe367ad.jpeg

• Like 6

Yeah, but no worries....

this stuff is sticky sticky....my fingers are sticking to the iPad...haha...that is a real test.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Justcozz said:

Yeah, but no worries....

this stuff is sticky sticky....my fingers are sticking to the iPad...haha...that is a real test.

Realize the last set I sent you was poor.........................these are from post harvest, 15 days from chop, so still no cure, but good enough. The smell/taste on A.H. is STILL coming on, but it is at about 70% now and YOU WILL TASTE HER THIS TIME..............and remember, she is CREEPER CREEPER.......................

PP and RPP also HAVE BODY like Orange Goji Does!!! A.H. does not! Solver Field does not .

Who you gonna try 1st???????? Leave the hash alone till after testing the weed or you will not know...............lol

• Like 1

Haha, I’m not mixing the hash with anything...just it by it’s self.

thinking I’m going with the AH...the wife is wanting some Goji...so I’ll let her have enough for a hit or two...lol....

Just now, Justcozz said:

Haha, I’m not mixing the hash with anything...just it by it’s self.

thinking I’m going with the AH...the wife is wanting some Goji...so I’ll let her have enough for a hit or two...lol....

She will love the Goji, much body to it, and peaceful high too...................AH all in the head like SF

9 minutes ago, JetDro said:

She will love the Goji, much body to it, and peaceful high too...................AH all in the head like SF

You will like the Black Cherry Cola also.... Got to have some more to really see what it can do, but so far, I think it’s a winner. I have some working to do to get it into my grow room...if even possible. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Justcozz said:

You will like the Black Cherry Cola also.... Got to have some more to really see what it can do, but so far, I think it’s a winner. I have some working to do to get it into my grow room...if even possible. 

Keep me in the loop if you acquire it..................

• Like 1

Yes, this how it should be.....AH for the win.... @JetDro, @Hamme Hydro....thanks for sharing. 
Jet, this is much better than the last. I think when the fresh cut bud was smashed it just didn’t get air for it to dry properly. This where I wanted SiFi Blaze to take my mind but with some body....my mind is spinning....thinking calculating

• Like 2

Not much for updates, I will get on that soon, but had to post a pic of the NaPali Pink hash before it’s all gone. I’ve been saving the best for last, this is what made it through the 73 mesh.... an even 3 grams.... I had a total of 7.8 grams, pretty crappy yields for 2 big ass plants. But, that hash is decent and gives a good high, just not enough to ever run it again.   Kinda looks like a small walnut.

AD8B0C2F-B25D-47D0-8B07-F0B70B2542BC.thumb.jpeg.25a71296bdcada277a41b8a8d690922d.jpeg

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, gardenartus said:

I have not stayed up to date, thought Napali was a lost cause, but she got cozz high lol. Nice looking hash ball.

It is a lost Cozz...lol

I just couldn’t bring myself to throw it all away. The bud tasted so bad that I couldn’t handle taking more than two hits, and it takes a 1.5g joint just to get high... So I figured hash might be the answer. The hash is decent, good flavor, good high....made the cost of bubble bags worth it. Getting ready to do another hash run with some Rhino Blood. The one that was in the Octopot, the foxtail pheno that was a headache to trim. Maybe I will get it done today...and get some sent out to @Mr Goodfellow, still got a package for him and Hamme that I need to get sent...life sure gets in the way of weed sometimes.

hey Angel....

have you tried making oil with hash? Seems like we can use a lot less alcohol, also, should be easier to filter. The best thing, no green...Cozz chlorophyll sucks

• Like 2

Yes I did one time, in the old 70's ISO machine, a nice drip, drip, drip over the heads. I think it was 13 grams of hash, and I came out with 8 grams of oil and 5 grams of hash heads :) It was pretty potent if I recall. Was kind of a pain lol but that is because that ISO thing is a pain ha!

• Like 2

Finally snapped some pics, got a few up potted, and most of the clones into cups. I over fed them, but they will be fine in a few more days...although the light green does look kinda cool along the edges of the fan leaves. Got two LEDs and the MH on full power. Speaking of power...it went out last night for about 5 hours...temps in the room dropped to 46. Rolling blackouts are going to hurt, hope it ends soon. It will be difficult to have nice plants when the power company can get their shit together.

3D2E4A09-C809-4594-BFAB-CCEC80AC979B.thumb.jpeg.49d77fcfc1d38f89827f809329e9cf4d.jpeg

• Like 4

Yeah, that sucks. You guys have a new fire pop up every day lately. they're getting hurricane force winds near LA making it impossible to battle them.

I'm headed down to check on my plants.They 're in the dungeon now but the hella cold hit before I was totally ready for it. It dropped to 57 so far but I bet it's much lower this morning. It's still only 10º at my house. I had a kerosene heater down there that I thought would help but it doesn't really budge it. I got it to 61 the other day and it's been lower every day since.

I did finally get a 1000w to use but I don't see that making a huge difference. Maybe the plants will feel it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

I did finally get a 1000w to use but I don't see that making a huge difference. Maybe the plants will feel it.

It will raise the temps quite a bit. Added benefit, all the excess heat will radiate into the house.

• Like 1

The reflector is a Sun Systems vented with the glass lens. I was thinking of taking the glass off but need to see how high I will have to be above the plants for that. I can get the fan that goes with it, 8" and just vent it into the space. It's big, though, 1200 sq ft with 9 foot ceilings. I'm going to look for a used pellet stove. It might be a good solution, but they aren't cheap. I could get lucky around here. Lots of traders and deals to be had. 

@Mr Goodfellow    As long as you can seal off the basement from the outdoors, it will regulate and should maintain a decent temp. The ground is a great insulator. A couple of fans will also help. A pellet stove may be a bit much, they put out a lot of heat...they also dry the hell out if the air, you will need to keep a container of water on it to keep some moisture. I’d check on getting a gas heater...propane or natural.....they are easier to regulate the heat and add moisture and co2 back to the environment. Don’t know if you have gas service at your place, but adding on an additional appliance is pretty easy

• Like 1

All electric here. It's still piped for gas, so I may try to go back to that one day. This system is ridiculous and made for a more temperate climate.

I have some work to do to get it air tight. It's a 125 year old house and they had it raised and dug the basement out and poured the 9 foot wall foundation. The contractors were sloppy and I have to go back and finish a lot of things they neglected. It'll just take some time. Once I get it figured out, it'll be a great place. I want to eventually grow some produce down there as a small side business. I may as well use the room. The outdoor climate is way too limited to think of doing it outdoors. This would allow for year round production. I already spend way too much time with my pot plants, so I might as well be making some money while I'm here all day.

It's warming up fast today. I should get a break down there for a week or two it looks like. 50º today after 4º this morning. It's been a cold last 3 days.

JC Haze is a hit, imo. Really cool smell, and nice flavors that are still changing so I'll wait to describe it. The exhale burns the hell out of my nostrils, which I love and take as a good sign of potency. It got seeded pretty good but I just had a bud that had no seeds in it so... it has good potency as well. I have to grow it again. I have some seeds to send you that may be interesting. peace

Sweet, hope the flavor gets better for you..... My seedling didn’t make it, I need to drop some more.

This grow is going really slow for me. I’m so busy lately, It’s hard to find time to get in the room. Still have several cuts and seedling that need up potting. That’s what sucks about living in a rural area, always going out of town for something. Leave for two days to find out the power is out at home, besides light, the girls need their heat...they always look like crap when I get back. Almost thought of ditching this grow and start over in January, but too much invested. It won’t be a show stopper, but it will produce some buds. PG&E needs to get their crap together. For years they put off cleaning and clearing their power lines, now they want to blame everyone else that they couldn’t keep their lines clear. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1