•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Xr5K

Romulan from Next Generation seeds

I´m looking for Romulan from Next Generation Seeds.

Does anyone know where to buy them?
would be nice
:smoke

maybe @Santero?:rolleyes:

• Like 2

Sorry bro, it was a joke. A metafor to Star Trek

Romulan (will go back to the first ST)

Next Generation - from 'The Next Generation' the second story of ST

Deep Space Nine is the third (out of my head) story telling.

I wish I could help you bro.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Here is their site.

https://nextgenerationseedcompany.com/news/where-is-the-romulan/

Here is a quote from their site....

"By far the number 1 question I receive is “why don’t you have pure Romulan in stock?”.

Well…..

Last year I returned my breeding operation back to Canada after 9 years in Europe. The last few years in Europe I produced very few regular seeds and concentrated on feminized because that’s what the majority of the market demanded. About 1.5-2 years ago, before leaving I produced a large amount of feminized seeds. I under-estimated the demand for Romulan and they sold out very fast.

Once back in Canada I needed to prioritize which varieties to produce. First job was to get my mother room re-established with my clone mothers for breeding. Then I set about breeding several batches of regulars to get many of the old favorites back in the catalog. After growing a crop of Romulan to select the perfect male I kept clones of this stud for my future Romulan breeding. About 8 months ago we let him free on a room of ladies of many different varieties;"

they state they will release Romulan seeds soon, but that was February 18. Maybe shoot them an email.

• Like 2

rom is great :) it's suposedly a korean/afghan cross from a long time ago.

soma also loved to work with romulan/skunk. called it 'big skunk korean', tho.

other sources claim it to be a white rhino x unknown indica-variety, but that

is unlikely, imvho (at least for the original), cuz the white rhino came out mid

90's  and the rom was around long time already. (maybe it's just mixed up info,

cuz federation DID use a white rhino to make the initial step for their bx-work.)

i have "romulan"-seeds to repro, reeferman's line from myb 15 years ago. these are made from the federation line (bx7 f4)

to the original clone from joe. i have access to the clone too and will make a reproduction of reef's line (and a bx8 with the

original clone at the same time) ... hope this is interesting too. next gens version is really good, imo, so maybe you are set

with that already.

but in case my humble work is of interest:

maybe i have the repro started before the year is over, but i can't promise anything much else

than that it IS scheduled as my next reproduction after the killer queen, that i have going atm.

(i was pending between the mk-ultra & the romulan. now, i want to do the romulan 1st, haha.)

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, santero said:

i have "romulan"-seeds to repro, reeferman's line from myb 15 years ago. these are made from the federation line (bx7 f4)

to the original clone from joe. i have access to the clone too and will make a reproduction of reef's line (and a bx8 with the

original clone at the same time) ... hope this is interesting too. next gens version is really good, imo, so maybe you are set

with that already.

maybe i have the repro started before the year is over, but i can't promise anything much else

than that it IS scheduled as my next reproduction after the killer queen, that i have going atm.

(i was pending between the mk-ultra & the romulan. now, i want to do the romulan 1st, haha.)

Oh hell yes. Can't wait to see what you come up with. I'd be all over it. :punk:

• Like 2

I had never heard of romulan until I grew out Indi's Grape Earth, that was really nice smoke, need to get more seeds of her. But when I was promoting her back here, a few growers, and a few breeders knew her well and love her.

• Like 1

@GA

well, "romulan"-variety is supposedly around since the 70's ;) and

definitetly since 1996 when federation seeds released their version.

and ... ooh yeah !! i forgot about the "grape earth". i guess there is some

rom hidden in there too ... nice one, indi !! :)

hey, maybe this is worth the idea (?):

i could pull out some OLD cindy beans and hit the clone for a "space queen redux"?

anyone interested in such a thing? (i see many being more open for poly-stuff lately).

• Like 6

Sounds good to me. One of my patients favorite was that Grape Earth, she said it made her legs shake, she used it at bedtime. It can pull like something else. She smelled earthy fruity.

the pure line is medical bliss ...

so, yeah :)  outcrosses (and further outcrosses of outcrosses) will indeed sport very nice

traits this way if your lucky and find a pheno that expresses the 12,5% of romulan that are still

present in there.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, santero said:

i could pull out some OLD cindy beans and hit the clone for a "space queen redux"?

anyone interested in such a thing? (i see many being more open for poly-stuff lately)

I would be, but maybe someone else jumps in as I don't think santero will do a cross just for me. :whistling

• Like 1

5 hours ago, santero said:

with that already.

sounds super nice as I said I would be in to get it if offered in sanniesshop. Who is with me?:jump:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, santero said:

anyone interested in such a thing?

I  think you would be surprised if you put some stuff in the shop, broski 

;)

• Like 3

@santero, sounds like a great cross. I'm in. I've never tried either, but from what I've read there will be some super smoke in there.

• Like 1

On 9/13/2018 at 5:23 PM, santero said:

@Santero that sound great--go on!!

• Like 2

www.greatlakesgenetics.com are USA based will send seeds overseas but I cant tell you what the seizure rate is. They send with a T Shirt.

Heres what you want. Not a lot of info on it, but I can guarantee it to be pure fire, and the real deal cut.

Coastal Seed Company got the Original 1979 Romulan Joe cut from … The Nature Farm Genetics,, and did a whole NL1 series of other elite cuts from Norcal. 79 Romulan Cut being 11 of them.

Heres a link to the GLG site if youre interested.

https://greatlakesgenetics.com/ufo-romulan-x-nl1.html

The person that gave the 79 Romulan cut.. The Nature farm Genetics.... also just did a seed drop yesterday, and crossed the Romulan to Original Skunk.. Its called Sk18, and is the original genetics before skunkman got it, and took the skunk out of it. This stuff REEKS of Skunk. No Sweet in the Sk18. This is The Original Skunk. Columbian Gold x Mazar x Acapulco Gold.

He also crossed the Sk18 to a bunch of other elite cuts. 90s Black Domina Ortega Cut....He also gave this to Coastal Seeds, and the called it Black Lights.

90s White Widow

89NL5

90s Sensi Super Skunk.. He says the RKS is in this 1.

Original 1st Release Sensi Seeds Sk1 x Sk18, and will eventually have the original genetics of Sensi Sk1 with no crosses.

His Pure Sk18 sold out in 4 hours yesterday.

But I don't know if he sends out of USA. I believe he does, but like any USA Bank, I don't think they will guarantee shipping against seizure.

Heres a link to the 79 Romulan Cut.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bljd2dcFSg4k9w0kjPdGFd0cWNdyAbv2TVLJ-A0/?taken-by=thenaturefarm

• Thanks 1

jeffy from GLG is michigan-based ... *good people* (!)

so yes ... US ;)

(btw, same source of the rom clone i have visiting ...)

• Like 2