•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

FlaTransplant

Saving E$cobars Strains

Personally Im tired of the Bullshyt and drama that seem to surround various types of people... I couldnt give a rats azz anymore about popular opinion...I just want to do whats right and kind...and Fk the rest (sorry, I havent smoked in a bit and feelin a tad raw: Im in the midst of moving too...grrrrrrr). We have people with serious ailments and seriously compromised life styles and we worry about the opinions of people we dont even CARE about? Not me. Even those who arn't hurting have the right to GOOD smoke (life is short...live it the best we can). Im at a place in my life were changes are being made...and Ill be damned if i allow narrow minded attitudes to constrain my options..again life is too short and precious.

Ive ordered the Jalliscos that are available (IBL and Jaze) and hope to seek out the Lady canes and Chocolate Rains from the other sources. Ill make pure seeds and some crosses that I will send in to Sannie as freebees (if all goes as I intend)... I will gladly accept whatever runs ya'll have done with Escos gear..especially if you just made seeds of his strains (pure).

Do any of you recall if esco liked his Lovepotion crosses?

As I told Santero..I will disclose that I am considering entering seed production as a serious profession/hobby (if i can make that happen)...but none of this has anything to do with my shock and surprise at Escos departure or my desire to see his lines sustained (I had shared this info with esco...he told me of how desired he was by various breeders and the options he had... Barneys Farm etc. We had talked about genetics etc (he was moving his operations to bigger/better circumstances YET esco was having issues with his sons health at the time and I didnt want to crowd the man). I just wanted to state that in case anyone assumes i may have ulterior motives here.

Thanks for the interest folks... I think we all may be able to do a bit of good here.

Cheers

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

If all goes right I may have a chance at working some Choc Rain seeds. I'll keep you posted. Not sure how long it'll take as I'd want to make sure all is set up good before I start. I have some Chucky's f3 and that's it for the Esko gear. I have some Aztec fems. but that's about it except for a cross or two with Boudica and Holy P. I'd love to collect his stuff. Hell, wouldn't everybody, heh.

Best vibes on the endeavor bro!

peace

mrG

• Like 4

first chocorain seed was a dub, got a new in wet towels instead of the plugs, so i can keep an eye on the progress, it better make it! only pack i got :cry

• Like 1

On 9/30/2018 at 8:42 PM, HUFFnPUFF said:

first chocorain seed was a dub, got a new in wet towels instead of the plugs, so i can keep an eye on the progress, it better make it! only pack i got :cry

2nd not doing anything either :wacko::wacko::wacko:

When the seed will not germ in 72 hours I crack the shell some or just open it and let the embryo out.  Clean hands or gloves.

• Like 2

I have about a hundred chocolate rain crossed with dynasty caramel candy kush. I wish I had time to try my luck and find something special.

• Like 9

I keep hoping I will piss him off enough to shut me up hehe

I know, all good things....

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

14 hours ago, spacemanspiff said:

I have about a hundred chocolate rain crossed with dynasty caramel candy kush. I wish I had time to try my luck and find something special.

go for it! :showoff:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/22/2018 at 10:47 AM, santero said:

esKobar's gear was killer. good to see more people trying to preserve their packs.

i have the original mothers and can ressurect the lines, if need be. nothing is lost ;)

Man I need to grow lady cane! I bought some seeds I didnt even want just to get esko's last freebees and the package never arrived :( 

#saveesko'sgems

• Like 2

This is a 29 day old cheesy pineapple smelling Maury povich, smells just like chuckys bride and very indica in structure.i might cross this with my kush leaning chocolate rain male then cross one of its offspring back into the cheesy pineapple mother.

unfortunately I never kept any esko strains because i didn’t have room for mother’s until recently, luckily I had some old seeds to work with but I only have Aztec rain left, which are fems :(

9ED7DBAA-759E-4D5C-A660-DE61ABD52213.jpeg

• Like 1

On 10/7/2018 at 12:30 AM, spacemanspiff said:

Absolute winner