•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

FlaTransplant

Saving E$cobars Strains

27 minutes ago, santero said:

lol, don't get it wrong, people ...

esko released the mexi-ones he deemed worthwhile and dropped the projects on the others.

All right, that sounds much better Santero ;)
I got the Oaxaca and Jalisco for experimenting a bit, so still an open pollination sounds like a decent idea I think. Had the plan to use a Jalisco male for dusting my indoor ladies during the year.

Cheers

• Like 1

@Running Water

this specific one died a long time ago ...

(and i would have no use for him, tbh ... just making new f1's would be

boring/unoriginal. esko can do that himself, if he wants. i'll do my own

stuff with the plants i inherited from him.)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Well looks like the gigs about up

Hope you finished your endeavors.

What will happen to his fourm?

Will it be wiped and all info, posts as well or can any of it be saved ?

Or is this another thing we can chalk up to shit happens lol

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Dr Don Bonez said:

Ive missed alot... hope to see shiva haze recreated

Hey Bro, good to see you. I wanted to let you know I grew two of the( KF x Katsu) x Holy Princess and they both have a phenomenal taste on the lines of bubblegum, chewing gum, candy type smell and taste. I wrestled with them a little as I grew them outside. Thanks again, Doc! I'm smoking it now and it's still curing, too.

peace

mrG

• Like 2

don't worry ... there will be lots of things coming in the future that will be same as good or comparable.

i did not keep the shiva around that esko used (not my taste) but i have some other ideas for the mother.

esko promised us damnesia just before he stoppped and i will try and release something close to this

(amnesia x sour diesel) soon.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

On 3/26/2019 at 5:18 AM, santero said:

don't worry ... there will be lots of things coming in the future that will be same as good or comparable.

i did not keep the shiva around that esko used (not my taste) but i have some other ideas for the mother.

esko promised us damnesia just before he stoppped and i will try and release something close to this

(amnesia x sour diesel) soon.

Bring lady cane back, I beg you

• Haha 2

Personally, I'd love to see more work done with the Santa Maria cut(s). Either way though man I appreciate what you're doing here, can't wait to see what's to come.

• Like 1

Santero has all of the Esko gear. He mentioned he was going to work on other crosses, things esko had plans to do before getting out of the game. So unless he’s holding what you are looking for, we will have to wait for some new stuff. Im good with that,  San is going to rock us all with new gear. 

• Like 2

let's see what future projects bring in ... we all have time, no?

"lady cane" can be found at cannabella's ...

they made a new gen from esko's F4 = F5 ;)

cbsc felt like renaming it & sell it for more money but that's not so dramatic.

(it was more disturbung to have them taunt us with their sales via pm, though.

but we never had beef with anyone here ... the linking should prove this again).

• Like 4

On 4/4/2019 at 10:49 PM, santero said:

let's see what future projects bring in ... we all have time, no?

"lady cane" can be found at cannabella's ...

they made a new gen from esko's F4 = F5 ;)

cbsc felt like renaming it & sell it for more money but that's not so dramatic.

(it was more disturbung to have them taunt us with their sales via pm, though.

but we never had beef with anyone here ... the linking should prove this again).

Thanks, I’ll check them up.

I really wanted to try the “green apple” pheno esko was talking about...

Damnesia sounds great after esko hyping us up with those pics of his damnesia harvest xD

Edited by santero
CBSC can't bring on this pheno, but at least some of the LC-goodness will be in there.

I would love to get my hands on some of E$ko's Chocolate Rain. I ran this for a long time It gave me pain management that I have yet to find is another strain.   Sadly I had to stop growing for a time gifted some cut's to a friend who let the dreaded spider mites kill them...

• Like 1

Same here. I came on the scene just a little too late. But, I have a chance at making some f2s for a friend so maybe this summer we'll have some. It's gonna be tight so I want everything to be right and ready. I've been wanting a chocolate pheno really bad. I read so many good reviews of the early CR. Lots of yummy sounding choco pheno stories. I have heard very little from anyone out there that might have more. I'm sure it's around. Keep an eye open for this summer. If I'm successful I'm sure we can share a few.

peace

• Like 2

That's great news! Best of luck with the project please keep up the good work!

I have jallisco IBL and Jallisco Haze that I intend to make seeds of and submit as freebees. Just have to wait until I get through my current seed making projects (Apollo 11 x Jackberry etc).

Its a fun hobby to have !!

Cheers 

Doob

• Like 5

Anything new Santero?  I see Eskobar seeds are not for sale now.  Was hoping the Michoacan and Guerrero might get out to me someday.  I have the Oaxacan and Jalisco.  Koma has made some sativa Blueberry which was a Eskobar line I had wanted.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

i'm busy reproducing a few of esko's classic lines and also realizing a few of his

ideas, he never followed up on, while making sure that some of the rarer stuff does

not dissappear ... all in addition to my own projects and repros (for me and others).

BBS:

koma has its own interpretation of BBS, same name as esko's version, tho ... it's true

DJ BB, so it IS a reliable enough variant for sure. i have no plans for any of the named

stuff for the near future myself, sorry. but i am working on a way to maybe get someone

else's variation of esko's BBS released soon *crossing fingers* (u know hoo u are, bro).

mexicans:

the "eskobar label survivors" (no, "esko" was never only a "one-man band" ;) ) never felt like

following up on his mexican projects ... i and someone else have spend quite a while with

a few of the clones esko kept from his mexican adventures, but none of these testlines

amounted to anything of significance (so far). his own tests were a bit disapointing but we

noy giving up, altho the micho, jalisco and oax (al least 'his' one) are a thing of the past for

me, there's other stuff around i care more for, imvho ... maybe in the future a combo with the

winner guerrerros turns out worthwhile but so far, no dice and i am not realeasing anything

that just sounds nice, no thanks ... it must be good or it spends time in the corner, period.

guerrero-keepers might make an apearance in combination with amnesia haze

(as "aztec haze") or with elite's lemon larry ("sicario"), but i have to be honest and

admit that the "hazel" (amnesia x sour diesel ibl 2010) is WAY better for my taste

in tests so far and the real amnesia x old blowfish ("dory") is really KILLER but she

had intersexed traits, so this project is on halt for now and therefore turned into my

personal stash (*yay*)

here are a few of the DORY-impressions. she might never come out in a big way.

but i will have a blast exploring them further later on, maybe i will remake it later.

"true" haze (haze-hybrids are NOT true haze, but ah well, lol). done in 56 to 63 days.

narcotic AND cerebral ...

mixed phenos make me want to write a symphony while fighting the urge to nap, LOL :lol:

amnesia phenos are hazey-fruity headbombs wiht heavy feetz and the blowfish phenos just

send me to sleep, lol.

DSC06667.thumb.JPG.d8e87fb1713062e9bcd161e60745c64f.JPG

DSC06449.thumb.JPG.3ab1fe7c00c1fb014ac9c4a2205d3199.JPG

DSC06525.thumb.JPG.02189134624f0561b4dfbd3d66a569a9.JPG

DSC06475.thumb.JPG.bb627ebfdcf803f302813e331de1e5f6.JPG

• Like 13