•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Indicalicious

Epicgenetic searching the truth

Dear all,

I would like to spread my seeds to you all (hm in my brain it sounds not so dirty but after writing it ...)

okay so I like to spread my crosses to you all and hope to receive some infos or feedback from you.

All strains where pragmatic selected: low feed, maximum resin, best yield, special in smell, structture.

We don't make here rocket science, we just want good tasty weed with as low effort as possible.

I grow them in soil and fed them just a few times later in flower with just organic.

fun is No. 1 here for me :)

We will start with 2 strains wich are special in itselfs:

BerryDawg (Line #1)

Parents: (bluechem f2 x (bluechem x blueberry)) F2 thanks to @e$kob@r for providing this strains.

Flowering: 8 - 10 weeks

Smell and taste: expect ripen berryfruits, honey and some diesel

Big buds even on lowest branches, not much leaves and not really popcorn as you can see, I trim her by hand in 2 minutes, Im lazy ...

20180618_100029.thumb.jpg.74115b0781a44e050a74a367cb5d8c34.jpg20180617_100301.thumb.jpg.c2148692e5a0204c6ad3d5506a728c08.jpg

Ultrashack: hx for shack f3 years ago 2 @sannie

Parents: ((shack f3 x kultranustra f2) x kultranustra f1) f2

Flowering: 8 - 10 weeks

Smell and taste: expect something between flowers,  musk and a bit fuel/diesel, one pheno tastes like yasmine Im smoking right now other can taste like fruits/orange/grapefruit, just find them. Also there some purple plants to find.

Speartype buds with some branches near the stem, g13 always comes through. The name should not implement that this is THE shack, its just a namegame :ph34r:

20180811_105004.thumb.jpg.3e780e1a141396030fe887277480aec5.jpg20180811_104936.thumb.jpg.2a59091a63b0af5dd221af15d8065906.jpg

Strainpictures are from this summer where it has temps over 40 degrees outside, but they are forgiving strains as you can see.

Maintarget the next few weeks for me is to create a nice f3 and to show you here the parents.

Im working on a few projects wich I want to share here later with you.

freebees from ultrashack f2 should arrive sannie soon, if the luck is on my side.

best growing 2 all og fellows

• Like 11

So today seeds where gone into the plugs.

Ultrashack f2 and a new cross: afghanchitral f1 x coljam f1 - Berrydawg selection will get my attention the next round.

Thats the mom on the right side, longest bud Ive ever seen so should be some nice stuff to work on, she never stops to flower on, week 14-16 I chopped her because of the trichs.

The smaller one is also pollinated with afghanchitral, also a coljam but the fastet one I got in my tent, tooks around 10-12 weeks, but thats another line.

20180710_112121_resized_1.jpg

cheers and keep growing OG fellows

:spliff:

• Like 9

I grew out a packet of Black Forest once, and the seeds that did pop, made spears like, but not nearly as long.

That berrydawg looks compelling also. Hell they all look compelling!

Nice work. I'm still finding my path with organics, and love the walk.

• Like 1

On 9/27/2018 at 9:49 PM, HUFFnPUFF said:

thats not a donkydick, thats a full length COBRA  :o

I should name them cobra mayb, sounds good.

So today Ive started to put the seedlings into the tent, but its sonday so I need now a break and a moscow mule

20180930_112439.thumb.jpg.801712e1efe6302b3df9290fb0e8303e.jpg

keepp growing and a nice sunday to u

• Like 5

So 1 week later:

Ultrashack is coming, big leaves and fast growing:

ultrashack.thumb.jpg.3716d02a3d872df306469910112cf88d.jpg

Thats the COBRA, full sativa comes thru, yesterday I smoked some ColJam after 2-3 months of curing and its a very special smoke, not to compare with classical bodystoned or high, directly after harvest they where a confusingdestroyer but now its a mellowing mix of high/stoned, the smell is very special, its deepdarkoily, never had something like this before.

The parents where a pollinated ColJam from a AfghanChitral male, but there no really signs from the afghan side, but I hope to get the flowering time down with or hopefully enhancing the taste with some berrys.

cobra.thumb.jpg.066f683d832272498e3aa230fd21b0c7.jpg

All together now, they are a bit lanky but thats normal, in a few days I  will switch the light to 12/12. They just getting water. After sexing I will transplant them into 6.5 liiter.

all.thumb.jpg.f0097a56f272ad7e884eb2588c4c45ed.jpg

Good news:

I have now the second tent free, so this time I will take cuttings for later and I plan to make some feminized seeds from the best 2 ladys, just for fun, never done this before, so why not :engel and so I have the caps the next grow to start a selection for my Berrydawg F3. Nother good news: Ultrashack freebies are arrived, so maybe sannie will took them next few weeks into the shop.

keep growing OG fellows

• Like 3

On 9/27/2018 at 12:25 PM, Indicalicious said:

afghanchitral f1 x coljam f1 -

When you have the space, time & patience to work this line; you should be able to find something 'special' cause this one should be a REAL F1(parents are made in an open pollination & are not related I think). Very curious about this one.

Your others crosses are looking stellar so far !

I'm subbed :book:

• Thanks 1

Hey @Crimson Fart welcome in my little tent. Yes I hope so to that this cross will have some very special suprises inside because of the heterosis, thats was the plan to get some new fireworks to play with :D

So next the grow I will start with much more seeds from the cobra f1 for a nice f2, this time we will see what's coming out, just for testing.

cheers

• Like 1

I actually wanted to ask first if you made this cross 'on purpose', given they can/could produce great offspring (on paper). 
Seeing your other work, it didn't surprise me you had this in mind :verrygood

If I'm correct, hybrid vigour is to be found (especially) in the first generation (but you'll know already I guess).
I def would keep the plants you find in this F1 'alive' for backcrossing etc if you're planning to really work this line.

:popcorn:

• Like 1

Im fully agree with you and yes I does this cross just for their, hopefully, great offspring, and that we will not be disapointed here :engel

One big problem for me is here the flowering time, most of them needs 14 till 20 weeks and more. :showoff:

I must keep the cuts as a bonsai maybe, will see and if I like to work really on that strain I need a bit more space and I need to run only that strain, they are tremendous budtrees, even in 6.5 liters.

20180723_105129.jpg

So it will be a journey full with suprises, but I hope to start with that selection in 10 weeks if all went good.

cheers

• Like 2

Your project is coming along very well man!! Those will be great plants. 

Since my change to organics, I'm still finding my way to properly fuel them, on a time line if that makes any sense.

Working a 14/20 week flowering period, is one of my goals, soon. I can only hope to work them as good as your are.

• Like 2

welcome @webeblzr and have fun in the tent.

I have to confess that my soil isnt 100% organic I just feed them to 100% organic.

The soil is just from peat, compost, wood fiber, coconut fiber, bark humus and, they dont write what and how much is inside, some nutritions. But can't be much there because usually after 4-6 weeks under 12/12 I must give them some organic nuts.

But this time I try to not feed them as long as possible. If the strain tooks 10 weeks of flowering and we dont give them nuts for the last 2 weeks because its better I maybe need to feed them just from week 6 to 8, we will see and I like to see autumnal colors.

cheers

[I have to confess that my soil isnt 100% organic I just feed them to 100% organic.]

Soil became just to heavy for me to get into and out of my area.

However I'm tickled with mine as it's a combo, Pro Mix peat /coco coir base, then some coco coir husks, perlite, bio char, and lava rock.

I do let the pots rest between culling and replanting, and then tea drown them, and their first cups of fertilizers, a week or so before I replant in them.

It SEEMs to me, the ferts, start dwindling with heavy feeders, 3-4 weeks, and lite feeders seem more like 5-6 weeks or so to re apply fertilizers.

I am also only adding a half portion from the  suggested label usage numbers of the fertilizers, to find the lowest usable portions without them green gleaming at me at the finish, I prefer the yellowing then .

Best to ya man.

Small update from the afghanchitral x coljam with some little variations:

1208711900_cobra(2).thumb.jpg.1ff0188b76fe39f641529668bae646b0.jpg

And all together now, easy to see wich plants where not a keeper :) and I have switched today to 12/12

Im afraid of the coljam that my tent will explode :D

ultra.thumb.jpg.b80890ea2228755c91aa2bb2822db7fa.jpg

Next week we should get first signs of their gender.

They just getting water.

cheers

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SiCKNeSs said:

I didn't know that plant but it seems very interesting

Greetings SiCKNeSs.

should be https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tropaeolum

Taste a bit like wasabi. If you like that taste try Red Giant, eat them complete with their roots, very hot but not like my bhut jolokias,  but I like it hot :D

• Like 1

I have never tasted the bhut jolokia pepper... :evil: I'm satisfied with the caribbean red and habaneros :lol:

Greetings SiCKNeSs.

• Like 1

Thanks for the link. Very interesting plant. That would be a great addition to an outside garden.

the Little ones are looking healthy. Your flipping this soon? What kind of stream has do those girls have?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Justcozz said:

Thanks for the link. Very interesting plant. That would be a great addition to an outside garden.

the Little ones are looking healthy. Your flipping this soon? What kind of stream has do those girls have?

You mean the light? All together 1000 watt but in this tent I use only the 600 hps in the smaller one the 400 led. Yes I flipped them, usually I grow 12/12 fs. This time my timer where gone so I switched a few days later with the new wifi timer, like that with a app to control the time. Next step for me is to buy a wifi cam for each tent.

• Like 1

Nothing wrong with 12s from seed. Damn auto correct said stream....I meant stretch. Lol. 

I also flipped yesterday. I pulled the 1000w HID, and put up two 1000w LED.  Got to take some pics, but they look like they are enjoying the new light. We shall see.