•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Indicalicious

Epicgenetic searching the truth

1 hour ago, Indicalicious said:

Hey fellows,

epicgenetic is back on track with berrydawg f3, I love them, so nice smoke for the day and very delicious

Hey there!

nice to read from you again.

I have two Ultrshacks at the beginning of flowering, looking good so far.

How did your Cobras turn out? Were they very poisonous?

Regards

• Like 1

You must be finding some good stuff. Nice going. It sounds nice. I've been smoking some Shivadawg today. Got me a seat. :popcorn:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, lumatekfan said:

Hey there!

Regards

Hi lumatekfan and welcome back. The high of the cobra is very headdy, not really a bodystone its more uplifting but its a good mellowing smoke and not very racy, the arome/taste is hard to explain something between diesel and spices, good for "stealthsmoking". But I need more grows to explore that strain there are many phenos, next 2 months should be the start, then I grow some Cobra x Afghanchitral and some Cobra F1.

6 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

You must be finding some good stuff. Nice going. It sounds nice. I've been smoking some Shivadawg today. Got me a seat. :popcorn:

Oh yes, the last grows with them are all very good. Not the biggest yielder so far but a very fine ++stuff from taste and high.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

hey,

how are the berrydawgs doing?

By the way, I just finished two UltraShack F2. I had some troubles due to the heat but the first samples of the first pheno were promising. I will write a bit more about them after sampling them properly.

• Like 3

On 8/25/2019 at 11:33 AM, lumatekfan said:

hey,

how are the berrydawgs doing?

By the way, I just finished two UltraShack F2. I had some troubles due to the heat but the first samples of the first pheno were promising. I will write a bit more about them after sampling them properly.

so, did you do a smoke report on them yet ? i grabbed some ultrashack based on yield and potential quality. 

• Like 1

On 10/2/2019 at 11:40 PM, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

so, did you do a smoke report on them yet ? i grabbed some ultrashack based on yield and potential quality.

No not really.

However I can briefly write a few words here.

First of all I have to say that I grew them during June/July thus they grew under pretty hot conditions. Yet the final product was still tasty, having different notes of spice and fruityness. I would say tropical fruits maybe a bit of mango and spice-wise curry/cinnamon. yet less pronounced than the tropical side. When smoked the taste was more mixed but with a oily floral side to it.

The effect was a nice mix of sativa/indica with a sativa rush at first and then a following relaxation without much heavyness though. Rather leaving you relaxed while also being still quite mobile. It is hard to say whether it is strong or not because it comes in waves and while you might feel just relaxed while watching something you might feel pretty high when going to the kitchen to cook.

I must admit that I did not smoke it that much though because of other strains I have at the moment. I sampled it a bit at the beginning and found it nice, but not impressive. My flatmate smoked a bit more of it and liked it at the beginning, but was less keen of it later because he deleoped quite a tolernce to it.

Soon in november after a long cure I will open the bags again and write a final report. For now I would say it is good but not extraordinary. At the same time I must admit that I did not explore her full potential, due to the conditions. The buds did not develop as tight as they could have. From two plants I had one though which looked pretty much like on the pics and one showing a slight variation with slightly more airy buds.

Depending on how much other strains and space you have waiting for a spot in your tent I would give her a go. My weed is still solid and my flatmate wouldn't dismiss it, if there wasn't Chocolate Cheese, Sugar Punch, KF, SiFi, Barrie's SSHxBlueShaze, Sunnyvale's G39xJaliscoJaze and C99. It's just hard competition.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

@sickbulk back in stock, cheers.

I would grow them 12/12 fs, feed them organic if they show first yellow leaves on bottom, but as low as possible, they dont need much :)

Post some pics or a report, thtas would be awesome.

@lumatekfan thanks for sharing your smokereport.

For me, the Ultrashack is, compared to many other strains, one of the stongest, but it really depends on the pheno and what your kind of smoke is.

but I select her for things like the growstructure, yield and I like the combination of complex aromes and a 50/50 stoned together with a good yield, smoke some more and days are short. Ultrashack never had mold or hermed and she didnt need much attention over all.

Would love to see how that strain would perfom outdoors.

On 6/1/2019 at 12:34 AM, lumatekfan said:

Hey there!

Regards

Yes theyre interesting, some phenos taste like coffee, other like diesel, some with a hint of something like chocolate, but not sweet, most of them have a hint of diesel/oil for me.

The high isnt easy to describe, after long drying (around 3 months) its a strong sativahigh up to psycedelic with some bodystone.

But not a really racy high like from an early c99 or full of clear celebrating energy like a thai, I cant compare it to other.

Currently Im playing with:

Ultrashack f1

BlueBerry F2

Green Manalishi f1

Should give us some nice crosses :)

• Like 4

On 5/31/2019 at 6:34 PM, lumatekfan said:

Hey there!

Regards

can you show pictures or did u do a thread on those ? . not going to run any of the new stuff for awhile with a a couple of exceptions. thx what trich ratio did you chop at. clear/cloudy/amber ? i thought of how that might have impacted your sample test. what do u think ? 

only now seeing your reply above. i'm far behind checking threads here. so forgive me please. 

• Like 1

On 2/25/2020 at 8:34 PM, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

can you show pictures or did u do a thread on those ? . not going to run any of the new stuff for awhile with a a couple of exceptions. thx what trich ratio did you chop at. clear/cloudy/amber ? i thought of how that might have impacted your sample test. what do u think ? 

only now seeing your reply above. i'm far behind checking threads here. so forgive me please. 

Hi,

you can find many images about ultrashack in my albums:

https://www.opengrow.com/profile/8627-indicalicious/?tab=node_gallery_gallery

best vibes

• Thanks 1

Hello guys,

I hope all is fine and all are healthy.

Lets start the next Generation of Ultrashack, we are now at week 4 with 24/24.

Started with ~ 50 seedlings, selected then the fastest, healthiest, stinkiest, best rooted and let them grow 24/24

Now we are at week 4 since they are sprouted and I will let them go 1-2 weeks longer before I switch to 12/12, because I would like to get bigger plants this time.

To get a good overview I will use a album for this grow and update this thread and album every week - or if anything special happens.

If you have any questions or just want to say hello - feel free to use this thread :)

best vibes and stay healthy

:j

Indicalicious

• Like 4

Looking good.
I had ordered Ultrashack  as my freebie from Sannie's recently but he says he never got my money so I will have to watch yours grow instead. Good  luck. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, BeachBud said:

Looking good.
I had ordered Ultrashack  as my freebie from Sannie's recently but he says he never got my money so I will have to watch yours grow instead. Good  luck. 

Same here, sent money back in March, SOL, oh well is what it is.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 6/12/2020 at 5:31 PM, saxo said:

...Hello :)

Hello again saxo :)

On 6/12/2020 at 6:11 PM, BeachBud said:

Looking good.

On 6/13/2020 at 2:17 AM, baqualin said:

Same here, sent money back in March, SOL, oh well is what it is.

Maybe it just takes a bit longer then normally because of covid-19? Hopefully...

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Indicalicious said:

Hello again saxo :)

Maybe it just takes a bit longer then normally because of covid-19? Hopefully...

I’m willing to bet a postal worker is enjoying my money, it might take longer because of the virus, but 3 1/2 months is stretching it. My overseas days are over as far as sending cash.

• Like 4

hi fellows, time to show some pollinated boobs from the f5 mom,

she is the only one in the tent that smells very strongly sweet and intense of fruits and berries:, fastest in developing buds, compact in structure and very resinous, even on bigger leafes at a time where all others not showing any resin.

The next 2-3 weeks I will take some more images´of all ladys if the boobshow really starts.

We are now in week 4 of flowering at 12/12

best vibes

:spliff:

20200719_111628.jpg

• Like 5

On 6/12/2020 at 6:11 PM, BeachBud said:

Looking good.

shoot me a pm if you like and I send you F2 seeds

• Like 1

Thanks for the offer @Indicalicious but Sannie came through and shipped them anyway. Keep up the good work with yours, they look tasty. :tu

• Like 2

Hello together,

just a small update from the Ultrashack Side, I think we can see all is fine, the smell is amazing and there is a lot of resin here.

We are in Week 7 of 12/12, let them grow for 4-6 weeks didnt mater that much, so next time I will grow like always 12/12 fs.

I think not more then 2-4 weeks and we are done here.

The keeperpotential is growing from generation to generation.

For me its a 8 of 10 rate for the heavy yielder, but I love them all, 2 ladys are slightly bigger, 2 where a bit smaller, but it didnt really make a difference all are "Ultra" for me, Cant wait to grow the F5, but I need more time and space for other projects Im working on.

overview_week_7_flowering.thumb.jpg.dc8081a139e59df19f53a3c17cb93818.jpg

Its smells so sweet with a hint of peanuts and something floral with a hint of berries and tropical fruits.

week_7_50_50_pheno.thumb.jpg.2b0a2a0d81b4df7f9693d1d130a85885.jpg

week_7_flower_50_50_pheno.thumb.jpg.3e3da1d854c5771c3680be2368651839.jpg

week_7_flowering_50_50_pheno.thumb.jpg.d01130707d1ccfd231061caad18e35dd.jpg

I will give them just a few weeks more, there not drinking that much like at the start of flowering, so slowly were are coming to the end.

best vibes and keep growing

:spliff:

• Like 3

On 6/15/2020 at 1:02 PM, organically challenged said:

I never send cash in the mail.   I used bitcoin on my last purchase and it was a quick transaction

what's the process you use and doesn't it cost more to use bitcoin because u have to buy it. i've seen some online bitcoin options to make a purchase but only other option is mail in cash which i am shying away from now. i've done it but rather not.

can u do a simple bitcoin tutorial to make an imaginary order.  starting with how u buy the bitcoin. thx. for any help. shit was confusing imho.

• Like 1