•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Indicalicious

Epicgenetic searching the truth

1 hour ago, Indicalicious said:

Hey fellows,

epicgenetic is back on track with berrydawg f3, I love them, so nice smoke for the day and very delicious

Hey there!

nice to read from you again.

I have two Ultrshacks at the beginning of flowering, looking good so far.

How did your Cobras turn out? Were they very poisonous?

Regards

• Like 1

You must be finding some good stuff. Nice going. It sounds nice. I've been smoking some Shivadawg today. Got me a seat. :popcorn:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, lumatekfan said:

Hey there!

nice to read from you again.

I have two Ultrshacks at the beginning of flowering, looking good so far.

How did your Cobras turn out? Were they very poisonous?

Regards

Hi lumatekfan and welcome back. The high of the cobra is very headdy, not really a bodystone its more uplifting but its a good mellowing smoke and not very racy, the arome/taste is hard to explain something between diesel and spices, good for "stealthsmoking". But I need more grows to explore that strain there are many phenos, next 2 months should be the start, then I grow some Cobra x Afghanchitral and some Cobra F1.

6 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

You must be finding some good stuff. Nice going. It sounds nice. I've been smoking some Shivadawg today. Got me a seat. :popcorn:

Oh yes, the last grows with them are all very good. Not the biggest yielder so far but a very fine ++stuff from taste and high.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

hey,

how are the berrydawgs doing?

By the way, I just finished two UltraShack F2. I had some troubles due to the heat but the first samples of the first pheno were promising. I will write a bit more about them after sampling them properly.

• Like 1

On 8/25/2019 at 11:33 AM, lumatekfan said:

hey,

how are the berrydawgs doing?

By the way, I just finished two UltraShack F2. I had some troubles due to the heat but the first samples of the first pheno were promising. I will write a bit more about them after sampling them properly.

so, did you do a smoke report on them yet ? i grabbed some ultrashack based on yield and potential quality. 

• Like 1

On 10/2/2019 at 11:40 PM, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

so, did you do a smoke report on them yet ? i grabbed some ultrashack based on yield and potential quality.

No not really.

However I can briefly write a few words here.

First of all I have to say that I grew them during June/July thus they grew under pretty hot conditions. Yet the final product was still tasty, having different notes of spice and fruityness. I would say tropical fruits maybe a bit of mango and spice-wise curry/cinnamon. yet less pronounced than the tropical side. When smoked the taste was more mixed but with a oily floral side to it.

The effect was a nice mix of sativa/indica with a sativa rush at first and then a following relaxation without much heavyness though. Rather leaving you relaxed while also being still quite mobile. It is hard to say whether it is strong or not because it comes in waves and while you might feel just relaxed while watching something you might feel pretty high when going to the kitchen to cook.

I must admit that I did not smoke it that much though because of other strains I have at the moment. I sampled it a bit at the beginning and found it nice, but not impressive. My flatmate smoked a bit more of it and liked it at the beginning, but was less keen of it later because he deleoped quite a tolernce to it.

Soon in november after a long cure I will open the bags again and write a final report. For now I would say it is good but not extraordinary. At the same time I must admit that I did not explore her full potential, due to the conditions. The buds did not develop as tight as they could have. From two plants I had one though which looked pretty much like on the pics and one showing a slight variation with slightly more airy buds.

Depending on how much other strains and space you have waiting for a spot in your tent I would give her a go. My weed is still solid and my flatmate wouldn't dismiss it, if there wasn't Chocolate Cheese, Sugar Punch, KF, SiFi, Barrie's SSHxBlueShaze, Sunnyvale's G39xJaliscoJaze and C99. It's just hard competition.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1