•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Indicalicious

Epicgenetic searching the truth

can't wait to see these all done and find out what the taste is like. smell is cool but taste rules for me along with the type of stone of course. pretty sure i'll run some 12/12 with very little veg. i've not run straight 12/12 before so baby steps based on what else will go with it. since it flowers longer it will be awhile before she gets her chance. had to get it though cause it smelled like it had a lot of potential. your posts on her are proving that to be true mos def. :grinning_respect:

• Like 1

Hey @Sacred Plant Warrior

thanks for coming in. if 12/12 then miss the veg, Ive noticed that the differences are really small compared to the time and money invested, but I think its because of the Ultrashack is a (more or less 50/50) hybrid, mostly indicas needs their time to veg or you harvest dwarfes :D

I will post more pics in around 1-2 weeks if we are nearly at the end and this time the most of the harvest will go into my washing machine to make some nice hash.

• Thanks 1

Sacred Plant Warrior

i use Coinbase app to purchase the bitcoin.  yes you buy it but the fee is cheaper than intenational shipping charges .  so lets say you have a order thats $50  you would purchase $50 worth of bitcoin and then use that as the currency.  it still costs you $50 but its only like .00123 bitcoin due to the high value of bitcoin at the moment.   you would choose bitcoin as the payment option and after the order is finished you email Sannies and they send you a address to send the bitcoin to (basiclly a wire transfer) in the coinbase app you can send bitcoin, input the info sannie sends you and hit send. takes a day or 2 for the transaction to post and they send the seeds.

Bitcoin value changes constantly(think stock market but there is no close, its value changes 24/7 so its better to add more money than you will need because because if you buy just what you need for the order it might drop in value and leave you with not enough money to complete order.  or it may go up in value and now that $50 you bought is now $70.  it ussually takes a few days after purchasing bitcoin for it to become accesable for you to spend, the money has to clear from the bank account you used to purchase it. 

i see you are in Guam so i dont know what apps are available there but there are others besides Coinbase.  

• Like 1

Short Update: Week 9 of 12/12 - the ladys are beautiful, smells intense like musk and lilac with sweet hints of fruits and some peanuts (I guess, hard to describe). I will rename the Strain, Ultrashack sounds a bit hard for me, thought it was a good combination of kultranustra and shack, but who cares really about them, so the F5 will be relabeld as Lilac F5, thats what most of the plants are intense smelling, not compareable to other strains, but who know them all :D

Something to test:

large.week_9_12_12.jpg.f7cc7de8ccb478fa7fe65eb93b6e7cf8.jpglarge.week_9_12_12_50_50_pheno_1.jpg.4afa524ab1560ca4c0c98c0ecb76c55a.jpglarge.week_9_12_12_50_50_pheno_small.jpg.8c25f3fc3dd108840461615ff09f56c0.jpg

I will let them go one week more then they will get harvested, the I need a bunch of dry Ice this time to make nice kief.

Directly after harvest I will start a few new projects, thanks to usc, SAN and many others, I think I have now a dreambase of strains for killercrosses, you will see next few weeks here and later on seedheaven :)

Best vibes and stay save

:spliff:

• Like 2