•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Balarama

Sannie's Jack by Balarama

Smoke report???? Just about to finish a single Sannie's Jack myself, I ran the reg F8 version this time. Your plants looked excellent BTW...............:)

• Like 1

Heya,

yeah i promise the smoke report will come soon, just waiting a bit more for the cure. The first smoke attempts were not so pleasant in terms of taste(pretty harsh herbal, metallic and spicy taste) , so i hope the buds get better while sitting in jars.

I can say the Jack is very potent herb with an insane high character, got me by surprise a couple times, the rush was almost too much, so i definitely wouldn't recomend it to beginners. Experienced sativa lovers will also be surprised with Jack's potency.

You've been warned ;)

Cheers

• Like 2

HHHMMMMM....I certainly get the spicy taste from my SJ's, but never metallic. None of mine have had SUPER taste flavor, but considering it's killer high, they have tasted plenty good, lol. 

I get woody/nutty/spicy/ lemon/hint of pepper in mine. Have not smoked any in over 2 years, so I cannot exactly remember her flavor now.................

I DO remember her buzz however, WHY SJ is in my run right now ................................I think she compares VERY well to the Kali Mist I grew ages ago, and has a buzz 100 % as good too.

• Like 2

Sound like my kinda erb, thanks guys...

high      up there  does any one know if a 13 week hazey jack even exist any more? in this f10 line?????

16 hours ago, sunstone said:

high      up there  does any one know if a 13 week hazey jack even exist any more? in this f10 line?????

I think that pheno became relatively rare by now. You might have to do a bigger selection I assume. Mine was done relatively early, 10 weeks.

• Like 1

oops !  F9  MY MISTAKE  

Hey guys,

sorry for lack of updates or reports or whatever... I'm quite busy with life and dedicate some of my time for IC forum so there's not much time left for opengrow...but!

I have some good news, there are two regular Jacks + one Silverfields fem in veg right now + I just soaked a couple MadChem seeds to see what kind of hybrid comes out. By the specs it should not be my cup of tea but I'm in the search of a good knock out weed for special occasions.

Also I got a couple of Esko's Oaxacan IBL seeds soaking, it's going to be an interesting autumn :)

Cheers