•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

reddog3000

Organic Madberry Grow

Hello all, I've been on this site for about 8 years posting sometimes and lurking at others. I have been out of growing for sometime, but now i'm back. Now for some specifics. I'm running 5x Madberry Fems. Growing under 600watt hps in a 4x4 area. I'm using 5 gal grow bags with recycled organic soil. I topped super cropped and vegged for about 6 weeks. I didn't take any veg pics, ill start this journal at the 8th day of flower. I look to you pro's for any feed back good or bad. Now for the pics.

• Like 2

If you are looking for a keeper, take clones from each plant. I had 5 different phenos and all where good. Some had purple in them. My keeper had nice hard nugs, nice plant structure and a really good stone. It is one of the best smoke I have ever had.  

• Like 1

Thanks @Hill-Billy. I made sure I took clones after seeing everyone talk about how much they loved this strain

They seem to be stretching and filling in. This is day 8 of flower 

@Darth Budder50% Happy frog 50% Ocean Forrest. Then amended with the normal stuff, EWC , Bone&Blood meal and some Jobes organic mix, and a little lime. The plants love it. It sat in my garage cooking since last year. I heard these were not big stretchers or big yielders they seem to be monsters in my grow. Can't wait to see the results.

Hi reddog 

happy frog is my favorite i keep it simple just add  bone and blood meal a little bat guano and more perilite  I remember ocean forest being too hot 

l can get like a mad scientist when it comes to soil mix so I needed to remember less is more 

peace 

• Like 1

Aya, Papalag I have never had an issue with Ocean Forest before, but had heard a lot of complaints lately. I did purchase a new bag for veg and realized it was a lot different texture than what im use to. It still worked great on these girls:wub: Has anyone tried the strawberry fields by Foxfarm

• Like 1

Nice little jungle bro. You are going to get some jars filled for sure.

• Like 2

@rampageZA 

I'm curious too. I have been hearing that they are not great yielder , but they seem to be stretching nice and looks to fill in nicely in my set up:verrygood. Thanks for the compliment I Hope I can do them Justice.

19 hours ago, reddog3000 said:

@rampageZA 

I'm curious too. I have been hearing that they are not great yielder , but they seem to be stretching nice and looks to fill in nicely in my set up:verrygood. Thanks for the compliment I Hope I can do them Justice.

The one I kept for a mother was a good yielder. Nice size solid nugs loaded with crystals. The tall, skinny purple pheno was weak but the smoke was really good. You should find a nice one or two out of the bunch :)   

• Like 1

@Hill-Billy I have my eye's on two of them . I hope one show's a little color.:wub: It looks like all the phenos I have will be strong yielders.

• Like 1

My keeper had a small amount of purple in it. I messed up and did away with my keeper to make space for another. That didn't work out well :( 

• Sad 1

*UPDATE DAY 21 OF 12/12*

These Girls are vigorous... They are coming on strong, me like!!! 

IMG_02901.jpg

IMG_02911.jpg

IMG_02921.jpg

IMG_02931.jpg

• Like 3

One of the girls was overgrown -_-

So she will get a spot on the sidelines until I bring in another light and the clones. 

IMG_02851.jpg

• Like 1

Out of five plants I seem to have five different phenos:verrygood Two are standing out. #1 and #3. But still along time left to see:smoke

IMG_02771.jpg

IMG_02781.jpg

IMG_02801.jpg

IMG_02831.jpg

IMG_02841.jpg

IMG_02811.jpg

IMG_02791.jpg

• Like 4

Got some nice phenos.  It's gonna be a keeper in here for sure

20181024_081758.jpg

20181024_081654.jpg

20181024_081732.jpg