•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

iGrow420710

HELP too many issues but nearly finished..

I am having several issues and dont know how to proceed. 
one plant has rust like look all over the leaves and spreading
another plant has the leaves going purpley browny and buds looks slightly red but burnt 
think i have seeds or hermie 
flowering was very slow 
cant seem to get humidity down 70% ish when lights off 50-60 lights on
i have tiny worms in the soil seems to be spring tails also have gnats but what i have done was put plastic over the soil oh and green algae on soil
hope i dont have bud rot
flowering is going very slowly i think?

I am growing THC BOMB by Bomb Seeds 7-9 week flowering strain.
Using Biobizz; Bio Grow, Bio Bloom, Top Max, Bacs PK.
Growing in Biobizz Soil.
4x4 tent with scrog net.
Using Fabric Pots as final pot.
5 plants ( 4x 26L fabric and 1x 11L plastic)
Been watering everyday.
Current feed 2L per 26l pot and 1l per 11l pot
I will be 8 weeks flowering on friday 
I think I have noticed tiny pepper sides seeds and a few bigger white seeds.

Help?

Hard to say without pics, but what you are describing to me sounds like either a calcium or phosphorus def. I am having a similar issue now, and for me I feel like my soil PH is off.  Watering almost a half gallon a day in a 6 gallon pot?  Seems like a bit much for me, but again I have no idea what size your plants are. 

Calcium and Phosphorus def. are typically caused by a PH problem. With a week or two left, im not sure its worth trying to fix maybe just amend with 1/3 cup of dolomite lime before your next run?

image.png.155f438c55dfb104c784d4a29d7c7450.png

https://www.growweedeasy.com/calcium-deficiency-cannabis

image.png.5e3702a4758cf7194513c997e1272a2c.png 

https://www.growweedeasy.com/phosphorus-deficiency-cannabis

DB

hmm well those are big plants, i can see them maybe taking a half gallon at this point and even being actually deficient vs ph problem... 

Gonna have to punt on this one dude, i am sorry.  Will have to let my betters jump in on this one, i am not recognizing that leaf problem off the bat. But i think the "let it be, and fix the soil for next time" may still be the way to go?

DB

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Darth Budder said:

hmm well those are big plants, i can see them maybe taking a half gallon at this point and even being actually deficient vs ph problem... 

Gonna have to punt on this one dude, i am sorry.  Will have to let my betters jump in on this one, i am not recognizing that leaf problem off the bat. But i think the "let it be, and fix the soil for next time" may still be the way to go?

DB

How far off do you think they are? im starting flush now i guess and going to harvest in 14 days

2 hours ago, Darth Budder said:

i would wait for someone to chime in.  Flushing will just exasperate a deficiency. 

It is nearly harvest time.. and i do need to flush.. ill get some better pics

I am headed to work but will get back to this 

tell us of your temps and humidity and any spikes in temp.

what about EC/inputs.

looks like several aspects.  I will try to get to this in a few hours

4 hours ago, Indicalicious said:

Looks that the plants are almost at the end, so just give them water and dont think about the leaves like @Darth Budder suggested.

this ! ...

plants that stay super-healthy green until the end do take longer to cure and taste longer "green" anyhow ;)

also:

you won't be smoken the leafs, bro.

you can just "flush" from now on (as in: "not giving anymore nutes until chop" and NOT

"drain the pots with water with big runoff", cuz that is NOT necessary ... almost never).

• Like 4

1 hour ago, iGrow420710 said:

Was thinking to use Plant magic Flush for 4 days or so and then next 10 days RO water

Didn't you say you were organic?  A "flushing" as you seem to be talking about is to remove built up salts from the medium. Using organic amendments, you should not have an abundance of salt in your media.  

DB

• Like 3

1 hour ago, iGrow420710 said:

Was thinking to use Plant magic Flush for 4 days or so and then next 10 days RO water

I would think this is the last thing you want ATM.  Stick with plain, neutral-ish, water.  Also, I think P2O5 is an inorganic salt?  I mean, im not a purist but just sayin.... and Water Soluble Potassium Oxide?  I thought K20 + H20 = *BOOM* & KOH?

- Not a chemist. 

Balanced and basic formulation to help remove excess nutrients

Suitable for hydroponic growers

EC fertiliser: NPK fertiliser solution

Total Nitrogen (N) 3.8%

Nitric Nitrogen 3.8%

Water-soluble phosphorous pentoxide (P2O5) 4.1%

Water-soluble potassium oxide (K2O) 7.1%

N: 3.8

P: 4.1

K: 7.1

Omg!!!   Don’t smoke those, they’ll kill you!   That’s the deadly Colorado death fungus that’s been going around.   

Heres what you do, CAREFULLY!   Drain and  refill with clean phd  water, then wait a week to 10 days, for the fungus to die off.  You’ll know it’s dead, they’ll smell like a skunk who just fell in a bowl of fruit punch.     Then,  wearing a haz mat suit, cut and bag the whole plants, and ship overnight to me for safe disposal.  

Glad I caught this in time, hope you’re ok.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

4 hours ago, dieseldog381 said:

Omg!!!   Don’t smoke those, they’ll kill you!   That’s the deadly Colorado death fungus that’s been going around.   

Heres what you do, CAREFULLY!   Drain and  refill with clean phd  water, then wait a week to 10 days, for the fungus to die off.  You’ll know it’s dead, they’ll smell like a skunk who just fell in a bowl of fruit punch.     Then,  wearing a haz mat suit, cut and bag the whole plants, and ship overnight to me for safe disposal.  

Glad I caught this in time, hope you’re ok.   

OK give me your address will send it now. going to pay express shipping dont want to take any chances

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Darth Budder said:

Didn't you say you were organic?  A "flushing" as you seem to be talking about is to remove built up salts from the medium. Using organic amendments, you should not have an abundance of salt in your media.  

DB

OK i understand so what about a flush with ro water for 14 days or 4 days tap water andd then 10 days ro water

14 hours ago, iGrow420710 said:

OK i understand so what about a flush with ro water for 14 days or 4 days tap water andd then 10 days ro water

Plain old tap water will work just fine.    Those are some pretty dank looking plants, I’m sure you’ll have a great harvest.  

You’re about done now, but for future soil grows, Ive learned to never start adding stuff until I’ve flushed the heck out of them.  I’ve even put pots under a hose and just let it run. (I was really aggravated at the time,lol)   Once I’ve washed the soil, I know  what I’m starting with, and can add back nutrients.   I’ve found this recovers plants much faster than trying to correct imbalances, flushing soil is like resevoir changes in hydro, you then know what you’re working with   

Peace.  

17 minutes ago, dieseldog381 said:

Plain old tap water will work just fine.    Those are some pretty dank looking plants, I’m sure you’ll have a great harvest.  

You’re about done now, but for future soil grows, Ive learned to never start adding stuff until I’ve flushed the heck out of them.  I’ve even put pots under a hose and just let it run. (I was really aggravated at the time,lol)   Once I’ve washed the soil, I know  what I’m starting with, and can add back nutrients.   I’ve found this recovers plants much faster than trying to correct imbalances, flushing soil is like resevoirvchanes in hydro, you then know what you’re working with   

Peace.  

But RO water would be better right? Plants arent too bad i suppose but i found some small black peppery sized seeds last week and yesterday found a small white seed. 

48 minutes ago, iGrow420710 said:

Dude, don't over think it. You are near the end, tap water is your friend.

• Like 4

ah well ... sometimes people need to hear the same right

answer 20 times (before still going for the wrong way.)

learning by mistakes, instead of learning by listening is still a legit way of learning :)

enjoy your smoke, igrow ;)

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Shoeless said:

Dude, don't over think it. You are near the end, tap water is your friend.

What he said. I had problems with too with my soil on my first run with it. Nitrogen build up resulting in high amounts of ammonia causing the PH to drop under 4.  I ran water from the tap until it ran out of my 15 gal pots as fast as it was going in. Did it 3-4 times until the the color was completely clear and PH was the same. Each flush took about 10 min from the garden hose. Worked like a charm. 

So how did the cut go?

I'd think we would get to see the results or maybe I missed it elsewhere.