•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
jodykwik

Thoughts on mainlining in octopots?

Iam officially a member of the

octo - posse    

Ordered 4 today 

• Like 3

Looks like almost an inch of growth per day, @gardenartus. Beyond awesome. But quite normal for the octopot. Just some decent medium and a bit of decent nutritional. With the benefits of both hydro when the roots hit the water, the filtering and taste benefits of the medium. Damn those are some healthy plants. :)

• Like 2

Hay @jodykwik with that kind of growth they very well could take over the tent lol 

can’t wait for them to arrive 

ill document the grow 

I just got to get use to the new system 

? How often do you need to re fill 

I am thinking of a 25 gal res as well 

peace 

• Like 2

I've not yet used an outside res, but one of the cool things about them is that you can water and forget for awhile. Once veg kicks in, i've seen them drink a gallon or so a day, so with the 6 gal. it's not a huge issue. I didn't even change the individual res once during the cycle, just added water as it went along & adjust the nutes depending on the stage. The garden fence way of mainlining could work with them too, although anything could be fastened to train down branches & stretch. Height of veg I went with 18-20 hours of light and the growth was remarkable. Like speed veg. Lol. Started to taper straight water in for flush about 2 weeks out from harvest...basically just after pistils just started turning golden. I had basically three nute formulas: veg, early flower and later flower. Mixed them up myself from various elements.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You can’t go wrong with anything from the shop 

I’ve grown 

herijuana, sugar punch, Madberry mad scientist , extreema, Sannies jack and killing fields 

all killer 

heri is a bit slow to veg

• Like 1

@gardenartus hi there my octopots arrive on Christmas Eve Santa is working overtime to get them here 

I’ll be picking your brain when I finally put them to use in the beginning of the new year 

merry Christmas to you and all our OG’s  

paps

• Like 2

I have one room hooked to a res, a control bucket, and a water chiller Papalag. :) The other I have to self water.

Merry Christmas to you as well dear friend.

• Like 1

Arrived woo Hoo 

packing was great ,arrived on time 

but not stealth at all octopots written all over the box  labeled as a complete grow system damn I don’t like people knowing what I do 

just an observation 

• Like 2

I am with u bro..i got a ballast and it was in the box that it was put in when it was made..i was mad as all get out and told  the seller the same..