•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

krotchsak

First organic soil attempt with Kinky Cheese result

Grown under 600W HPS, in Vermafire and CocoLoco soil.  Fed with Peruvian Seabird guano, Mexican Bat guano, ancient forest, kelp extract, molasses, and Myko-Bacto inoculations. Watered with bottled spring water. Nothing more nothing less. Pics were taken mid 8th week of flower. Plants harvested a week later. Thanks for looking!  

(if this belongs in grow reports, my apologies. Please feel free to move wherever is appropriate. Thank you)

EF4B4539-E455-43D0-AB16-AFB9242D2430.jpeg

E15E790B-FBB4-49EA-934E-D262985F8261.jpeg

42AD083D-A01E-487B-8B00-D71BE5EEA9FD.jpeg

0C71A6D1-862B-4BFE-9802-348625967989.jpeg

1357C880-1D69-4405-8C25-12DA59005FA9.jpeg

C3B9DCE8-E8DF-49A4-8BF1-81E24524831C.jpeg

CFBC7F91-7908-4AC9-A94D-95F05DD3C88A.jpeg

1599CFBD-3B76-4359-9DFA-C7815735D98C.jpeg

FE42C2E6-AD21-41F3-9209-4071181ED07F.jpeg

540C8D4E-435A-4C26-88A4-C3B52B297FF8.jpeg

B579D4E6-50D8-43FA-9FF3-D064EDFAD65C.jpeg

DEC7C1A6-7ED8-4291-9C5F-E5C0BE3E7A6C.jpeg

35C69ED2-D001-431E-B03D-24599E0D181A.jpeg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Thanks Toker, the Kinky clones grown organically had a sweetness I never found in coco using chem nutes. Had a little more “sparkle” in the high that would really keep you inside your own head, sometimes a bit too much. The yellowish one in the back had issues early on from a heavy top dress of ancient forest that never fully recovered. I believe it was a cheese heavy Pheno that would induce panic in those who were sensitive. The greener Phenos were clones more on the shiva side with a more balanced effect and a skunkyfruit punch stank that I loved. I believe they were a little heavy on N at chop. With a 2 week dry, and 3 week cure, this stuff was definitely turning heads. 

• Like 3

Unfortunately out of likes!!

Thank you for the report!!!

How many phenos did you encounter?

Every female was different, but amazing. Lime sherbert shiva to fruit punch cheese... Every one was a head spinner, would constantly find myself “lost” in a room forgetting what I was after.

• Like 2

Yeah, awesome grow, man. Thanks for the report. I have a pack and have heard nothing but great things. Those are beautiful buds, too. 

Does anybody know the genetics of the KinkyCheese? I always forget.

peace

mrG

• Like 1

Ooops. I see I made a mistake. I have KinkyBlaze seeds from Barrie, not the Kinky Cheese. Sure sounds good!

peace

mrG

No worries MrG. I think you will find the Kinky Blaze a nice plant to grow. I was extremely satisfied with it. Barrie did a great job making her.

• Like 1

Thanks everyone! This was a great run before I took a break,  had to get my shit together in many areas of life. Now older and wiser with the ducks in rows, I’ve come back with a realistic view of cannabis as a gift for insight and enhancement, rather than escaping from life’s challages in the fog of a gluttonous fatty. Just finished my first run of Dynasty’s Bluniverse after a five year hiatus from cultivation. Keep a look out for the report!  Thanks!

• Like 3

high   nice grow  i think it was one of eskos cinderella crosses  c99-shiva if the atom of memory serves me right & that standing in a room thing comes to many with enough time(age)!

• Like 2

On 11/13/2018 at 11:12 AM, Mr Goodfellow said:

Yeah, awesome grow, man. Thanks for the report. I have a pack and have heard nothing but great things. Those are beautiful buds, too. 

Does anybody know the genetics of the KinkyCheese? I always forget.

peace

mrG

Screenshot_20200212-110516_Chrome.thumb.jpg.dad4370f856a6de08bba91817c8f842f.jpg

There you go @Mr Goodfellow @saxo @sunstone it's Shiva x Big Budha Cheese. Big Budha Cheese is UK Cheese x Afghani.

https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Cheese/Big_Buddha_Seeds/

Cheers.

• Like 1

oops!  atom gone!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, wisecalyx said:

There you go @Mr Goodfellow @saxo @sunstone it's Shiva x Big Budha Cheese. Big Budha Cheese is UK Cheese x Afghani.

https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Cheese/Big_Buddha_Seeds/

Cheers.

Crap, thanks but what I have is Kinkyblaze from Barrie. The kinky always gets me mixed up. @saxo may know. It's got kinkycheese in it I think. I need to plant some of them. I heard it's really good too.

• Like 2

....ja,Kinky Blaze is (Tielse Haze x Blue Shaze) x Kinky Cheese F1 , as i remember ;)

• Like 2

Ok, thanks. That's sounds rught and why I couldn't remember. I'm not as familiar with the Tielse Haze. No wonder it's supposed to be tasty!

• Like 1