•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Cristalin

Triple Pakistan

Oh wow, she did real good, no topping or messing with it, huh? I just love seeing red colors in weed, I don't know why. Maybe it's because they are contrasting colors. It sure make for good pictures. I like the looks of the bud structure, too. I need to get to work, soon!! Time to buy more seeds! Nice job bro!

Are you still working on producing more seeds of the TP? I still want that and the Black Afghani. 

I'm getting excited because soon I get to grow my Uzbekistan outside. I also have the Freebie from Sannie, the Blue Hammer x Durganchitral. That may be patio mates with my Uzbekistan.

I really am stoked to get to grow your stuff. And, if I'm lucky, they will also end up married to a perfect mate some day. :smoke

peace

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

It sure make for good pictures.

except for me :D , i have taken the pics quickly .. i'll make better next time ;)

yes the color is great and they are cover of resin :) , structure is nice, and the strain is very stable (i'll take pics of them together)

Yes i'm making a new stock ^^

ouzbek will be a giant in outdoor , i'll put a black afghani clone in the greenhouse ;)

thx a lot for your comment Mr G

Ciao

• Like 3

Wow,, what they all said. She is really something. I can't get enough of that one for some reason. To me, that is almost the perfect structure. Did you trim the side limbs, or does it grow like that? Did you send them to 12/12 early? Or, is that full size grow. Oh, and what size pot is that... 12-15L?

I love the colors she gives, too. It's such an interesting plant it would be worth growing just for looking at... but she wouldn't last long in this house, lol.

When do you expect the seeds to be back at Sannie's Shop? I would like to budget enough money for a pack of those seeds when they come in. If I'm back to work by then I want to get multiple packs for working with it. Do you think it would be good in breeding? Are the taste and smells as wild as the looks? 

Nice work again bro. I love seeing the landraces you've been able to work. 

peace

Hi all

Thx Sax 'n Pap' for your comments

MrG , i have putted info in the first post 

Veg: 1 weeks only

Soil: 3.5l biobizz light mix or canna pro +

No work on them

Yes , it's an awesome plant with really nice colors

Yes you can used it on breeding , her smell and taste are fruity, Blueberry ... 

next seeds stock is in progress , i'll update other topic when it's be ready

ciao

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Cristalin said:

Hi all

Thx Sax 'n Pap' for your comments

MrG , i have putted info in the first post 

Veg: 1 weeks only

Soil: 3.5l biobizz light mix or canna pro +

No work on them

Yes , it's an awesome plant with really nice colors

Yes you can used it on breeding , her smell and taste are fruity, Blueberry ... 

next seeds stock is in progress , i'll update other topic when it's be ready

ciao

Perfect Cris! That's pretty much how I thought it went. I should be back in the work soon, so good timing for me. 

peace

Wow bro. Not too much more needs to be said about those girls. Beautiful.:whatthahell:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I knew there was a reason I wanted that Triple Paki!! heh.. man, that is a nice looking stash. :P  :verrygood

• Like 1