•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Maria sanchez

Sannies' Jack, Killing Fields + Jack Candy - Tropical Guerilla Grow

3 hours ago, gardenartus said:

Hope this round works for you Maria. I was killing clones and seedlings for a heartbeat there. Not sure what I was doing wrong either.

Oh, that sucks.

My recent move to this country has been a challenge, so here's hoping that these babies can make it thru!

Even a single little 2' bush would put a big smile on my face!

• Like 2

hello Maria.

tropical guerrilla.. where are you? sorry for the cuestion... just curius about b cuse i am in the tropico to.

Saludos.

• Like 1

On 2/18/2019 at 6:26 AM, Ganjafarmer said:

hello Maria.

tropical guerrilla.. where are you? sorry for the cuestion... just curius about b cuse i am in the tropico to.

Saludos.

For now, somewhere in South East Asia, tropical, a place known for it's famous ganja, haha.

Before that, more over to southern East Asia, more sub-tropical, a place where nobody knows what ganja looks like!

And that's about all I want to say at this point, haha!!!!

7 hours ago, CaribbeanGrower said:

Yes man, I wonder about this too!

@Ganjafarmer where in the tropics are you?

Well, we can at least guess where @CaribbeanGrower is kind of from.  ;-)

Question for both of you: 

What strains have you found that will work nicely outside in 13/11 to 11/13 light cycles, with high humidity and rainfall?

Though I also don't want anything that gets ridiculously big.... I need stealth here....

I'm finding the usual -- don't go for the heavy indicas, as the dreaded bud rot killed me a while back....

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Maria sanchez said:

For now, somewhere in South East Asia, tropical, a place known for it's famous ganja, haha.

Before that, more over to southern East Asia, more sub-tropical, a place where nobody knows what ganja looks like!

And that's about all I want to say at this point, haha!!!!

Well, we can at least guess where @CaribbeanGrower is kind of from.  ;-)

Question for both of you: 

What strains have you found that will work nicely outside in 13/11 to 11/13 light cycles, with high humidity and rainfall?

Though I also don't want anything that gets ridiculously big.... I need stealth here....

I'm finding the usual -- don't go for the heavy indicas, as the dreaded bud rot killed me a while back....

if you have rain and almost 12/12... you will need  real sativas like  ace seeds guatemala, bangy haze, panama... in small pots to keep them small.

• Like 1

On 2/21/2019 at 1:34 PM, Ganjafarmer said:

if you have rain and almost 12/12... you will need  real sativas like  ace seeds guatemala, bangy haze, panama... in small pots to keep them small.

Have been checking out Ace strains. Very, very tempting...

Have from 11/13 to 13/11 through the year.

Rain, yeah, most of the time.

Worst thing is, that rainy season can have not just massive rain but killer storms too.

Like rip every growing thing to shreds kind of storms.

My ideal is to have plants finish about late June to July, to avoid the storms and end with best sun.

On 2/21/2019 at 1:35 PM, Ganjafarmer said:

por cierto Marias hablas espanol verdad.?

Solo suficiente para verguenza a mi papa........

• Like 1

On 3/13/2019 at 10:35 AM, CaribbeanGrower said:

Yeah havnt grown much sativa plants around here lately...

Mainly indica dominant.

Super lemon haze did ģreat but not so rainy here

But the rain makes em grow realy fast

My last good run was autos. Last 4+ weeks all in the rain, fog, mist, all day, every day, except just one day...

Had some Sweet Seeds Cream Mandarine XL, lovely head cola, dense and thick, beautiful aroma, but a bud rot magnet due to her density.

Best couple of plants in terms of size and bud rot resistance were a Ministry Blue Amnesia Auto, DP Auto Mazar, and Sweet Jack 47.

All the Fast Buds strains were quick, but not great yielders.

The Sweet Seeds were also quick, better performers over all.

So, yeah, what you'd expect, the taller sati-dom's just did better in the wet.

That's outside, also had a nice little indoor micro grow, with some CBD strains.

Want to try some more Dinafem, like their Auto Amnesia XL and Auto Haze XL, and had some nice Heavyweight Jackpot's that I won elsewhere.

So want to try more Jack Herer variants in the autos, and Haze / Amnesia autos.

That's why I've come to Sannie, not for autos, but for some awesome JH and other Haze cultivars.

This summer, my challenge (outdoors) is to avoid the big typhoons...... which are a matter of when, not if.

• Like 2

Last attempt with the remaining SJ and Kf.

Back to my old trusted germination method:

Soak in H2O with a few drops of H2O2 for 24-48 hrs.

Then straight into a small pot.

Using some nice potting mix, mainly peat with a bit of perlite.

But also have a home mix of potting mix, coco coir, with some organic amendments, too.

Both the Kf and one SJ already started 5 days ago, but no sign of sprouting (yet).

Dropped the last 3 SJ two days ago, and waiting for signs of cracking.

(Started at the same time, already have 2 DP Charlotte's Angel CBD and 1 SS Sweet Pure CBD already a few days up.)

In the meanwhile, Sannie was awesome enough to send out some replacement Kf fems.

But after almost 6 weeks, no sign of them in the post.

WFT? What is it with my luck on these.................

• Confused 1

Damn, sorry to hear they are not popping for you. Ive only had 1 seed from Sannie not work. All his stuff has cracked a root for me within 36 hours in a shot glass of water. I did notice KF can be a little finicky the first few days after popping out of the soil, but everything else has been awesome. 

Hope it all works out for you...been wanting to see pics from you. 

Good luck and happy grows.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Justcozz said:

Damn, sorry to hear they are not popping for you. Ive only had 1 seed from Sannie not work. All his stuff has cracked a root for me within 36 hours in a shot glass of water. I did notice KF can be a little finicky the first few days after popping out of the soil, but everything else has been awesome. 

Hope it all works out for you...been wanting to see pics from you. 

Good luck and happy grows.

Thanks for the post.

Just really hoping those new Kf fems are just slow in the post.

Have been so looking forward to growing some of Sannies' gems...

• Like 1

On 6/29/2019 at 7:36 PM, __DANNY__H__ said:

Any updates, Maria? Would like to see 'em if you've got 'em! :)

Last few never germinated.

So all I have at the moment are a couple of nice Dutch Passion Charlotte's Angel CBD and Sweet Seeds Sweet Pure CBD fem photos, a nice Sweet Seeds Sweet Skunk Auto, and a bunch of F1s I made way back from Top Tao somethings... these are all doing well.

And on the way, should have some nice La Buena Hierba hazy autos, Jack Herer and Copacabana Haze, Dinafem's new Auto Cookies and more Sweet Seeds either Gelato Auto or Jack 47 Auto.

Looking at getting more of those SJs and Kfs, but got a bit burned last time............................ the make up Kfs that were sent never came through either .....

After some legal troubles, time to get back in the saddle.

I am saving my last Killing Fields Fems for now, and dropped 6 of @La Buena Hierba's regs.

2 x La Gasolina Auto; 2 x Jack Herer Auto; and 2 x Thai Gold Photo/Semi-auto

Germed fine and 6/6 100% out of the ground on day... let's call it day 4, first true leaves all out.

Back to near my old location from winter of 2017-18, and will plant out prob within a week.

Found some nice natural soil, excellent sun exposure and should be fairly hidden.

Spring temps are pretty good, high up to 28C and low of maybe 16C overnight.

• Like 3

Best of luck. :tu

• Like 1

On 2/26/2020 at 12:02 AM, BeachBud said:

Best of luck. :tu

I had 6/6 germ, but one died and another is weak, but surviving, both of the same strain.

The other 4 are doing nicely on day 10 (?) today, popping 3rd set of true leaves.

Planning on planting out tomorrow, the site has been amended with a range of organic fert,

high PK + Ca chicken fert, another 3-5-5 fert pellets, kelp meal, mycorhizzae, worm casting pellets.

Wish me best of luck for the plant out, people!!!!!

• Like 1

They went out, followed by a couple of days of cloud (good!), lower temps (not great, but shouldn't be a prob), and a good rain to soak that soil.

Hope to check on them after a couple of days. If they are still surviving then, should be good for a while.

Want to top, keep them low, just about when they are showing sex. Other friends growing LBH strains say sex at about day 25 or so.

So, maybe another week or more from now.

Photos, maybe, if the site is okay and safe.

• Like 1