•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

ZenShade

Howdy OGr´s :D

Hello fellow OpenGrow members, Thought I would introduce myself a bit :) . I'm a long time lover of the erb and my first daily tokes started back in 2004 living in Thailand smoking brick weed soon led me to my first grows with Thai land-race genetics from a village elder, one of those flowered for 9 months straight and gave me the most transcendental experience...

forward to 2014 and I finally started indoor growing, a small cab of Sugar Punches with 400w and 90cm vertical height, a lot of bondage and training gave beautiful strong buds and my faith in European cannabis was created. Anyway´s a green Pheno SP and a really hard hitting SSH (unknown breeder) is still the best narcotic cannabis I´ve tasted.:verrygood

Another jump in time and space and summer of 2018 is here with my first tent grow, a L120 (120Lx90Wx145H) 400w with cool tube and a 420m3/h filter. With Sannie´s shop genetics and after five months of steady growth and near perfect conditions thanks to a dedicated air con. Im currently populating my garden with 2x Shackzilla´s (different Phenos, one all cloudy with 5% amber at 56 days from seed, hopefully heavy hitting:), 2x MadBerry (1 green and one purple clone,very nice haze, the purple one a little bit stoney and becomes a very nice balanced hybrid after a few weeks of curing, 1x Caramel Cough Haze Pheno” 3x Blue Cheese freebies (2 beautiful Haze inspired ones and one 7.5 week Indica sledge hammer :execute I love these Phenos of BC´s they are very well balanced on the haze side and the current cure is mellowing them out into a nice hazey daydream.... There are also 2x Herijuana in their last week(s) that I´ve never tried (although I´ve grown Mad Scientist before) and a very nice and calm, almost tranquil Kinky Blaze pheno in it´s 6th week (about 2.5 weeks to go) Oh... and a Spiderbite Clone thatlast time kept going for 12 weeks of 12/12 starting at 20cm from seed (all cloudy some amber) Also relaxing and good before bedtime.

That´s the flower room... In my veg tent there are Jackcandy´s, Sour Kush (USC) Amnesia IBL (USC) and 3 Kronocaines, plus obviously clones taken from all the flowering plants that deserve a second or third round. Sorry I don´t have many pictures, I seldom take any. I usually veg for way to long and then bend and train according to my space.

So that´s a little about me and my garden experiences, another tidbit about my personal endeavors include Yoga and Meditation since early 2000s, this led me to a new appreciation of the natural world and I started reading, mostly anthropology (recommendation) scars of evolution, read it:) and the classics like Lila: An enquiry into morals, some of Castaneda`s later proper works and obviously Zen and The art, It really opened my mind to the actual experience of one hand clapping....

Anyway I ramble on,

These are my first words.... Hello every on OG!

And now.... Some Budshots :smoke

Mad Berry (Purple Pheno) 4th week 12/12 (from seed)

1467427332_MBPurpleTop2.thumb.jpg.a0dd8a34b6d9c37046fdc7ca9308f8bf.jpg

Caramel Cough 5th week 12/12 (from seed)

1319187006_CC(Coughdom).thumb.jpg.cb194bca311d9d0a4202c2986e7dac33.jpg

Mad Berry (Purple Pheno) 5th Week. Purple delicious goodness :yummy: (from seed)

993449029_MBPurple.thumb.jpg.09b5f9d6884cdff8d83651107966b261.jpg

Mad Berry 5th week 12/12 (from seed)

MB Green1.jpg

/Peace

• Like 6

Thanks guys, nice to be here ;)

Thanks... These are actually  pics from a few months ago and a Green MadBerry really stole the show... the medicinal values were pronounced and long lasting, a Focused yet relaxing high and nice tasty buds, one of my first real keepers this year, unfortunately I lost the mother to a botched clone.. Better luck this time, got a Green pheno going at the end of week 9 12/12.

• Like 1