•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
shiskaberry savior

Survived Day 1 Legal Weed

Glad all turned out ok... I was worried the whole country was gunna go up in smoke. 

Congrats to Canada, the first country to go legal. I have not read the laws yet, let's hope they don't go after the home growers to protect their tax revenues.

• Like 1

I was expecting a bit more hoopla but neither store front in our city was open ! Something about construction delays for 1 the other is still in the process of getting licensed so unless you planned ahead and ordered on line or called your guy if you have one I’d imagine things would be pretty thin ! 

I did see video of line ups at the 7/8 stores that were open but in reality 9 plus dollars upwards of 14.99 a gram the regulars won’t be lining up at those prices ! 

Read our province is the most expensive excluding Northwest Territories which is the top price per gram ! Every province except Manitoba can grow at home 4 plants 30 gram possession not sure on hand amounts but I’m sure most wont follow the rules ! 

I thought they all looked like the mounted police from rocky and bullwinkel lol :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I am being prosecuted in my own country for hemp, does Canada take in Dutch refugee stoners? I mean, you owe us a little bit for your great genetics! :D

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

That sucks.

We have huge hemp fields not far down the road.

They keep planting that growing outside be ruined will it not?

I mean can hemp fertilize weed?

And if the wind blows your way if it can pollinate weed that's not good .

Toker, Yes, hemp will pollenate weed. Basically it's just a different strain. But if they are growing for CBD you may end up with something to work with. By no means is it ideal, but I always try and look at the positive side of things. Over the years of breeding and looking to find and isolate high THC%, CBD has been pretty much bred out. Only recently has high CBD% been a desirable trait. If I had an indoor grow and my girls were in flower when that crop was releasing pollen, I'd probably set a girl or two outside for a week and see what I get.  But then again, I like experimenting. 

Is the hemp for cbd or fiber? If it's cbd they probably remove the males for maximum production. That's the norm for hemp farms nearby me.