•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

MiNdLesS

Supernova Kush (by LeRat)

hey folks,

its been a while! :wave:

today i I have for u a smoke report from my friend who has grown the supernova kush from LeRat for quite some time. as u will see, he likes it very much! so long story short, here it is:

------------------------------------------------------

Supernova Kush toke is as amasing as its growing perfomance. I truly loved this strain, kept both phenos and growed them all last year in row, cycle after cycle. Both phenos i had were very similar in taste and effect. The actual only strong difference between them was outstanding vigorous growth and development of one, super growth, super health, super yield :) so i called it supernova and monster supernova. 
Both phenos were always very crystal- full and resinous. Smell and taste are what i call ganjaman fragrance: spicy, skunky with tones of leather + dash of sweet floral tunes. Smell got more complex upon curing, perfumery kind of, it is difficult to me to determine separated aromatic lines, though definitely floral notes are stepping forward. Taste doesnt change so significantly after curing. Generally shape of buds, aromas, tastes and effects of supernova i find somewhat similar to good cheese hybrid. no news here cause its just another skunk variation after all, although Excellent variation with big E.

Supernova is dreamy, relaxing buzz, perfect for evening smoking sessions. Its a bit coach-locking but doesnt block the mind. I would say its socialite type of smoke, except if u  plan to go disco or do other fast and unnecessary body movements. Cause it feels so good as it is, here on the sofa...u know this typical cheese feeling? So it is supernova, except that it is ultra strong, and recommended to be smoked carefully by the occasional smokers. It doesnt bring anxiety or paranoia though, either remarkable heaviness in the morning next day.  I would mark few following negative side effects as dry mouth, fast red eyes and munchies. Big big munchies!!!  smth really incredible, this strain could be perfect remedy for patients with anorexia nervosa. 
Alltogether supernova kush gets my highest marks and recommendations to grow. Green thumb up !

------------------------------------------------------

i have grown her too and agree totally with the performance this gal is bringing to the table! in 63 days under 600 watts she was pushing out massive flowers that caused her to bend over (I know some of u like them girls bend over :D) 

due to a heavy infestation of mites and bad drying I can't give u any details on smell, taste and high, sorry for that butmy friend said enough to make me want to grow it again and I still have some seeds left :D

pics will follow as soon as I get them into my phone!

greetz

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 7

On 10/29/2018 at 9:41 PM, MiNdLesS said:

Its a bit coach-locking but doesnt block the mind. I would say its socialite type of smoke, except if u  plan to go disco or do other fast and unnecessary body movements.

The last sentence made me laugh... Sounds like a pretty potent cross!!!

Who are the parents?

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, lumatekfan said:

The last sentence made me laugh... Sounds like a pretty potent cross!!!

Who are the parents?

Ko Kush Ko crispy cut x Jedi Kush

https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Kush_Supernova/The_Rats_Stock/

• Thanks 1