•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Bootlegger25

Hey what's up y'all

In new to sannie, always checked it for a couple years till last April I think I made my first order! And now my second last week and waiting for it to arrive. 

Anyways, I've been growing for over 5 years now steady. I'm very very good at basics. But don't have anyone to show me anymore. I'm a hands on type of person, I learn better doing things hands on, so ill try my best to take advice from the pros here. Unlike other people there's something about sannies that show they care about quality of their products even when the customer already has their order because they show you the best way to grow every strain etc.and not to many companies do that. 

But I'm Bryan, live near Pittsburgh Pennsylvania united states. And I hope to learn a lot from all of you thank you for here!

• Like 2

Welcome aboard Bootlegger

Welcome to OpenGrow Bootlegger25.

I fully understand the hands on approach, it's the best/easiest way to learn and it's how the majority of us started growing. You not only gain personal experience by doing, but you also get the benefit of learning real knowledge from the instructor at the same time. 

Start a thread and ask your questions and I can guarantee you'll get honest answers from OG members to assist you.

There are some very knowledgeable people within the OpenGrow family that may have answers for you.

I'm glad you finally found Sannie's and OpenGrow... let the fun begin!

• Like 2

Welcome @Bootlegger25

just get started and post some pics 

what will your line up be and do you grow in soil or hydro 

peace  

papalag 

Edited by Papalag
  • Like 1

Soil, although i have a huge collection of hydro buckets that i used once tk try hydroponics with no success. Lol! Hopefully some day soon k can put them back in use with al, your guys help.

• Like 1

Hi Bootleggger, good peeps here. Lots of serious growers and serious learners here. Most of us are both! Welcome. 

• Like 1

Geez, my family  doesn't even welcome  me this much when I walk in the door. Seriously,  this is definitely  the place for me. Everyone, thank you so much for the welcoming, means alot. Good to see all the good peeps here and everyone  cares and it shows. One love!

• Like 5