•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
northenboy

Honey badger haze 65 days. 77day pheno.

Thanks bro!!

This strain is full of keepers just like it has been every time I have tried dynasty genetics. Cant go wrong with dynasty. Havent been here for awhile but have to order some seeds from sannie. Hope everything runs as smooth as earlier days. 

Blue hammer is on my list too.. 

• Like 1

@northenboy I have this one on the way. Probably run it next. What should I expect from these girls? Flower time, Stretch, smells. Whats the pheno to look for? Sorry just trying to pick your brain, not a lot of info out there on this strain. Oh and congrats on that beauty you found.

• Like 1

Hopla reddog3000!!! 

Im going to put some More info And pictures of this girl In the dynasty genetics section. Hope I can help you with something. Peace And looov! 

• Thanks 1

On 11/8/2018 at 2:16 PM, northenboy said:

This strain is full of keepers just like it has been every time I have tried dynasty genetics.

Are they very stretchy? Thanks for your pics. I had to order some after seeing those:icecream:

Hey. 

One pheno was not So strechy and lanky. It was also less sugar and terpenes. All others streced like grazy and needed supporting because the buds Will just keep on putting weight. Its very vigorous and Will take the space you Give her. 

If there is some left this would be the one To buy. One pack is enough To find s keeper. 

The one In the picture has just transplanted To 30 litre pouch and In two weeks its about 120cm long Bush. So it Will get big. 

20190102_191110.jpg

• Like 2