•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Musicianized

Recreational Michigan

Yay? 

I havent been on here in a few years. I gave up on the medical caregiving when they started all this stressing about guns n shit.  

Had high Hopes for this new recreational law in MI but I had envisioned plants mixed in with my tomato garden. 

I'm trying to figure out what is considered a public place. Would neighbors houses be public? I live on a private road not maintained by county. So if I fence in my garden am I good? Does it have to have a roof? Locked gate? 

It seems irritating. 

• Like 2

It is the same rulings as the ACT, treat your garden the same way, can't be seen blah blah blah. Stupid law, bet more get arrested. We are still fighting to get enough sigs to End Prohibition Michigan, so we can all grow it and sell it on a tomato stand out front lol.

• Like 3

On 11/12/2018 at 8:39 AM, Musicianized said:

Well, I dont think it's quite the same and I've seen it interpreted a fee different ways. Its confusing.

If you follow the guidelines the ACT has, you won't go wrong. I think there was a write up on it, I'll see if I can find it.

(f) cultivating marihuana plants if the plants are visible from a public place without the use of binoculars, aircraft, or other optical aids or outside of an enclosed area equipped with locks or other functioning security devices that restrict access to the area

Seriously, just follow the same rules as the ACT, because basically it is the same, and you will be safe.

• Like 2