•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

sannie

Diary of a breeder part two

The original topic was from 12 years ago and was getting a bit big to be a good read so thought to make a new and fresh topic about the progress what we are doing at the moment and what to expect in the feature.

All seeds from Sanniesseeds are made by Sannie and Knutsel.

Knutsel is my right hand and was not sitting idle the last few years, in his search for the perfect plant he made a real nice find and  did some selections on the follow cross : Hashplant / Double strawberry diesel X Killingfields ( name for this strain will come later ).

This combination was bulls eye for Knutsel and decided to do a proper selection on the seeds he made and found some winning pheno's to work with. The plants stand out in narcotic effect and allround aperence. The winning plant is used to make two new fem crosses : Madkush X Hashplant / Double strawberry diesel X Killingfields and Hashplant / Double strawberry diesel X Killingfields S1 seeds.

Madkush selected pheno from regular seeds

The plants are pollinated at the moment and should start producing seeds soon.

Madkush feminized seeds pollinated

Hashplant / Double strawberry diesel X Killingfields

Buds are  pollinated and seeds are visible already and hope to have them ready in around a month or so

hashplant / double strawberry diesel X killingfields seeded bud

This is the reversed Hashplant / Double strawberry diesel X Killingfields

hashplant / double strawberry diesel X killingfields reversed female plant

Sannie's jack feminized are going fine and we expect to pollinate the plants in around 2 weeks

Sanniesjack feminized seeds flower room

Killingfields regular seeds are in week 2 of flowering and need another 3 weeks before pollination 

killing fields regular seeds in the make

Chemdawg X Heribei will be pollinated soon

Chemdawg ready to be pollinated

We are also in the progress of making Madscientist fem seeds and a new batch of Sugarpunch seeds to ensure enough stock .

As you can see we are working hard to get new strains and fresh stock.

I am also working on my photography skills with super macro pictures and will show some work in this topic once in a while

Trichome super macro cannabis

I will keep this topic updated regularly

greets sannie

• Like 21

Thanks for the update and the macro shot is sweet!

Baq

• Like 1

Now gear sounds amazing, Hashberry Fields??? Just a thought lol. That macro shot is stunning, probably the best I've seen. I know you do slow motion as well as lime lapse. How difficult would it be to do a macro time lapse. Watching those triches build and and turn amber would be absolutely amazing. But now that I really think about it, tying the plant down to keep it in focus over a long period of time might prove to be impossible. 

As always, great job Sannie 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, sannie said:

Hashplant / Double strawberry diesel X Killingfields S1 seeds

Is the Hashplant / Double strawberry diesel the same as in NAW's PolarBear  (Green Manalishi x HashPlant/DoubleStrawberryDiesel) ?

Glad to see you are working on new crosses!

Wish you all the best and thanks for your work!!!

• Like 1

Love it and great to hear knuttsel is hard at work.

All my best!

• Like 2

Madkush pollinated 

In this macro picture you can see that the pistil is for 50% brown and is getting pregnant as we speak

dustedpistol-insta-3.jpg

Look close and you will find pollen

greets sannie

• Like 10

I remember and missing the hashplant double strawberry diesel as freebee many years ago...

It was strong smell hashplant pheno with heavy narcotic effects

The smell i recognize in the straplleberry im growing now

Can't wait for your new crosses

You da men !!! :grinning_respect:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, RAS-T said:

I remember and missing the hashplant double strawberry diesel as freebee many years ago...

Ahhh I didn't know about that one, but good to know!

Thanks for the info and enjoy your straplleberry!!

• Like 1

I have the Stappleberry, too and really can't wait to get at it. I love NAW's work. So fun to grow. Always rewarded by it. That and the Blackberry Haze should be real fun! I hope to get mine started by the first of the year. So busy at the moment. 

Hope you share your Strap grow with us RAS-T. best vibes!

peace

mrG

• Like 1

On 11/21/2018 at 2:53 PM, sannie said:

I am also working on my photography skills with super macro pictures and will show some work in this topic once in a while

Trichome super macro cannabis

I will keep this topic updated regularly

greets sannie

@sannie -- this super macro is crazy, like some crystal or glass sculpture.

Love your work, brother.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Maria sanchez said:

@sannie -- this super macro is crazy, like some crystal or glass sculpture.

Love your work, brother.

That's the first thing that came to my mind. I was almost surprised to see it look so close to crystal. Very cool indeed.

peace

mrG

• Like 2

Lots of work in progress at the moment.

I am working on a new Sanniesshop and Bio-sannie, new software and new looks ready for the feature.

Also Mephisto genetics and Koma kreations will be present in the new shop.

Escobar and NAW seeds will not be for sale anymore from the moment the new shop will be online, both stopped breeding.

The Madkush X Hashplant/DSD X Killingfields is ready for harvest 

Madkush.jpg

The Hashplant/DSD X Killingfields seeds are harvested last week and hope to have them ready in 3-4 weeks

DSD-seeds.jpg

The Killingfields regular and Madscientist are failed and have to start over again.

Sannie's Jack feminized is looking fine but needs another 3-4 weeks to ripe.

greets sannie

• Like 11

I love the photos! Beautiful. Every phase of growing cannabis is so interesting. Nobody ever shoots the seeds, lol. 

I guess I have mixed feelings regarding your news. Mephisto is a cool group. Not familiar with Koma. But, losing NAW!? I gotta hit those guys up. I'm really sad to hear this news. Damn. Change. Things happen. That's all they ever do.

peace

mrG

• Like 2

On 12/22/2018 at 10:19 AM, sannie said:

Mephisto genetics and Koma kreations will be present in the new shop.

On 12/22/2018 at 3:43 PM, Mr Goodfellow said:

Mephisto is a cool group. Not familiar with Koma. But, losing NAW!?

Well if NAW will be back, 2019 will be killer with the new shop and breeders and new crosses from Sannie..

• Like 1

The last couple of months were some of the busiest I ever have in my life, doing all the shop orders, emails and packaging and on top of that two new shops to develop design and write all new texts in two languages.

But it is done and there is falling a weight from my shoulders.

Forums and Shops are now ready for the feature and I can focus myself on things that I like to do like growing and photography.

Update from the breeding part :

The mad scientist fem and regular and Killingfields are failed because of cold temperatures, grow room errors.

At the moment we are drying the Sanniesjack feminized seeds, they should be ready very soon.

Motherlode cannabis seed

My good friend Knutsel was gifted a clone from NAW seeds : Hashplant X Double strawberry diesel and was quite impressed with the quality's from this plant and decided to boost the grape and diesel flavours with the Killingfields (The One X Sannie's jack). This was not just a idea but a technical prediction of what would be the outcome. The One is Blueberry Sativa X NYCD/killerqueen and the nycd will enhance the diesel flavours and the KQ will enhance the grape flavours. This along with some fruity notes should be a strong combination.

In the middle of the selection proces Knutsel contacted me with the question to come have a look because he thought he found the Motherlode, this was a joke but it made me curious enough to visit him te same day. I immediately saw what he was talking about. He showed me a selected plant in week 6 flowering and I was looking at one of the nicest looking plants I have seen. A perfect symmetry with a nice main cola but also a nice surrounding of smaller buds all around the plant, the colour was light green with pink influences in the flowers.

The smell was deep strong grape and diesel and Knutsel was telling me that the fruity part was more presence in the beginning of the flowering period and probably will be stronger in the later flowering. Buds were covered in trichomes and was already thinking of making pictures from the trichomes lol

Motherlode trichome with colours

The second plant he showed me was a green pheno with a more main bud style of growing and only a couple of buds around the main bud, but the smell of this plan was out of this world fruity with some grape and diesel influences but much more in the background as the first pheno. A realy nice balance of old school genetics.

Knutsel was like a kid in the candy store and told me he took cutting from all the plants and wanted to use this two cuts to create feminized seeds, apparently he thought this through very well. After months and months me using the complete strain line up hash plant/double strawberry diesel X Killingfields I was fat up typing this line up every time and was pushing Knutsel to think of a good name and while smoking the harvest only a couple of weeks back he got the flash back of calling me that he hit the Motherlode and so the name was born.

Motherlode main bud covered in trichomes

I was very impressed with the first plant he showed me and talked with Knutsel what he thought of using this plant to cross with some other strains and see if we can create some new multi hybrids, After discussing this a couple of times we decided to make the follow crosses and make them available through breeders choice as a one time strain and see what they bring. The breeders choice is ment for new strains that are for sale for shorter times. If there is surfacing a winner like the Madscientist the seeds will be stocked in Sanniesseeds.

Madkush X Motherlode

Skunk afghaan/killingfields  X Motherlode

Heribei F3 X Motherlode

The Madkush, SAXKF and Heribei F3 are all proven clones and we both decided to make crosses especially with these clones to hunt for special treats we are looking for.

This strain should come available in the next week (s)

Madkush pollinated by Motherlode :

Madkush pollinated by Motherlode strain

More updates soon

greets sannie

• Like 13

That's the Sannie and knuttsel I know!

Back to the good times!

• Like 2

Breeders in the lab cooking up new gear. :grinning_respect:

• Like 1

Yes, very exciting, a star is born! Wait till the other OG'ers all wake up, heh. Nice work Sannie/Knutsel. Peace

• Like 3