•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

sannie

Diary of a breeder part two

That trichome shot is gorgeous--what's going on there?  It slid past amber into purple?

Also, it's reassuring to hear that even the pros make mistakes--I've got some temperature issues right now myself that might ruin a crop.  Still can't wait til the Killing Fields regulars are back in stock!

I found some 12 year old Sanniesjack buds that I kept cool and dark loaded with seeds.

Good to see the change in color after twelve years of curing

Sanniesjack-12jaar.jpg

Sanniesjack-12jaar-3.jpg

Pictures are made from around the 125 stacked photographs to create a bigger depth of field

greetz sannie

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

Cool pics Sannie. I saw the another one on the Breeders Choice page of your shop for the MotherLode Kush... 

Are you using a regular 35mm camera and a strong macro lens or something different? 

The cannabis plant has to be one of the most intriguing plants on earth. It always looks so good when ultra zoomed in. Every stage of growth seems to be just as interesting too. I love looking at and taking pics of weed. I'm just frustrated by my lack of a good camera and lens. 

Did you take smoke of her? lol. I bet the seeds will pop just fine, too. They look just like when you harvested them. Safe and sound in their little cocoon. Thanks!

peace

DAMN Sannie, you´re killin it, mate! Picture of the year!! Would you please be so kind and send it to me in full resolution ( the first one) so I can print it poster-size?

Keep it amber! :)

Wilbur

Amazing photos Sannie. You are consistently killing it with the camera.

2 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Cool pics Sannie. I saw the another one on the Breeders Choice page of your shop for the MotherLode Kush... 

Are you using a regular 35mm camera and a strong macro lens or something different? 

The cannabis plant has to be one of the most intriguing plants on earth. It always looks so good when ultra zoomed in. Every stage of growth seems to be just as interesting too. I love looking at and taking pics of weed. I'm just frustrated by my lack of a good camera and lens. 

Did you take smoke of her? lol. I bet the seeds will pop just fine, too. They look just like when you harvested them. Safe and sound in their little cocoon. Thanks!

peace

Thanks, dude !

I use a Nikon D800 along with a 5:1 magnification lens, a dolly that can make 9000 steps on 1cm.

I take multiple pictures (between the 50 and 200) and put them together with photoshop. This is needed because of the shallow depth of fields from the taken pictures.

And a lot of time, but this is also to get my mind to reset again as a hobby

greetz sannie

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, sannie said:

Thanks, dude !

I use a Nikon D800 along with a 5:1 magnification lens, a dolly that can make 9000 steps on 1cm.

I take multiple pictures (between the 50 and 200) and put them together with photoshop. This is needed because of the shallow depth of fields from the taken pictures.

And a lot of time, but this is also to get my mind to reset again as a hobby

greetz sannie

Oh, ok, I was wondering what you meant by stacked photos and wondered. Makes sense. Damn, that's dedication but what a shot! Nice work!

peace

12 hours ago, sannie said:

I found some 12 year old Sanniesjack buds that I kept cool and dark loaded with seeds.

Good to see the change in color after twelve years of curing

Sanniesjack-12jaar.jpg

Sanniesjack-12jaar-3.jpg

Pictures are made from around the 125 stacked photographs to create a bigger depth of field

greetz sannie

WOW!!!!!!!!!!  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Lol

I am not smoking this dope, this can not taste good, besides this, I like to let the seeds stay in the bud. 

greets sannie

• Like 3
  • Haha 3