•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
FlaTransplant

Canadian Orders

Anyone ordering to Canada (as of fall 2018) PLEASE get STEALTH

I just had a seed order seized as "presumed marihuana" don't know if this gets forwarded to the RCMP or not but its a ball buster especially after its gone recreational here. Evidently the government is gonna try to limit our choices to THEIR approved seed vendors and of course they will charge a mint for being one of the few approved. As of today there are NO approved seed or clone vendors (they figure that may be in place by next april) but that's not stopping customs

So much for my winter grow  :(

The games continue

• Sad 1

Their mail service is having a dispute as well.

Shipments to Canada that are handled by national carriers including the United States Postal Service and Royal Mail via Canada Post may be delayed. The ongoing labor dispute initiated by the Canadian Union of Postal Workers (CUPW) in October is causing country-wide delays. Commercial carriers, such as FedEx, aren’t affected by the strike.

We’ve confirmed that the following shipping carriers are unable to to ship to Canada (or certain cities within Canada) using Canada Post until the situation changes:

-Royal Mail business.help.royalmail.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5317/~/internat...

-China Post

-United States Postal Service
about.usps.com/news/service-alerts/

4 hours ago, FlaTransplant said:

Anyone ordering to Canada (as of fall 2018) PLEASE get STEALTH

I just had a seed order seized as "presumed marihuana" don't know if this gets forwarded to the RCMP or not but its a ball buster especially after its gone recreational here. Evidently the government is gonna try to limit our choices to THEIR approved seed vendors and of course they will charge a mint for being one of the few approved. As of today there are NO approved seed or clone vendors (they figure that may be in place by next april) but that's not stopping customs

So much for my winter grow  :(

The games continue

Damn

You have shit for luck lol.

Sorry man, just kidding.

No plants outside till FLA goes legal...deal?

If you want some other choices try the attatude

Or some west coast vendors.

I'm so used to getting my shit Thur the Britt's when I do order

I never tried US or Canada.

Britt's never let me down though that's a fact.

Always get here, never a worry.

Cheers to that.

You prolly grown out most stuff here like me but Sannies

Is always safe, always dependable.

And anyone here that's a established trusted member 

Can hook you up I can speak to that.

Ya legalized shit seems shady

Esko warned.....

Make seeds

Must make seeds.

Good luck.

Trump is stepping up shit with Canada ? Banning a bc pot capital venture guy from going to look at a garden in Nevada ! Hopefully nothing comes of it don’t know how they class seed as marijuana? Could there of been crumbs in with the seed that’s really stretching shit ! 

That's bothersome, it clearly not against the law or anything to ship seeds to Canada. I noticed my Sugar Punch order had taken the scenic route but I put that down to the rotating strikes.

No, the laws stipulate that seeds clones and bud must come from a govt sanctioned source

"

What is legal as of October 17, 2018

Subject to provincial or territorial restrictions, adults who are 18 years of age or older are legally able to:

• possess up to 30 grams of legal cannabis, dried or equivalent in non-dried form in public
  • share up to 30 grams of legal cannabis with other adults
  • buy dried or fresh cannabis and cannabis oil from a provincially-licensed retailer
    • in provinces and territories without a regulated retail framework, individuals are able to purchase cannabis online from federally-licensed producers
  • grow, from licensed seed or seedlings, up to 4 cannabis plants per residence for personal use
  • make cannabis products, such as food and drinks, at home as long as organic solvents are not used to create concentrated products"
  • Like 1

Uh....

Legization sucks

I'm going to push for it to remain illegal.

I do have a vested interest hehe.

Not impressed.

The only difference is they will tell me what I can and can't do.

So my situation would change 

I would have the gubermint upy ass.

Rather be steath and do as I please.

Esko warned ..

@Toker your dead on bro 

never let anyone know  

they just want to tax and confiscate and fine everything 

its all about the $$$$ money 

rules to live by 

no tell no sell no smell 

peace :j

smoke em if you got em 

• Thanks 1

Was wondering, if anybody had that happen. Sucks since not all great stuff is here.  Before legalization it was just a souvenier, now they class it the same as buds.

Hopefully someone can chime in if they received anything. - Possible you just got unlucky.

For me as someone that has used seed banks in Canada, I'm going to turn the looking glass over, and not use them, and focus on USA breeders, where my order does not need to cross any borders. For a while anyway. I'll keep looking for diamonds here at Sannies also.

3 hours ago, webeblzr said:

For me as someone that has used seed banks in Canada, I'm going to turn the looking glass over, and not use them, and focus on USA breeders, where my order does not need to cross any borders. For a while anyway. I'll keep looking for diamonds here at Sannies also.

I feel the same, Sannie's and the breeders here are the only ones I'll deal with outside of the US, why would you if you live here, everything came from here in the first place, even the stains developed elsewhere the parts came for the northwest.

Baq

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, FlaTransplant said:

That is pretty cool. They are actually trying to help out the small guys to get into the business. One of the few times when I think the US Gov. needs to take notice of how other countries are doing things. 

On 11/25/2018 at 11:53 AM, baqualin said:

I feel the same, Sannie's and the breeders here are the only ones I'll deal with outside of the US, why would you if you live here, everything came from here in the first place, even the stains developed elsewhere the parts came for the northwest.

Baq

Man hope me up with a US vendor

I can get some but only thru attatude like fast buds or

Others.

I need a vendor with different shit

Like you said NW genes

Never tried em and dammit

I want to.

A good one , takes visa

No banks callings

Ships your shit pronto

2 hours ago, Toker said:

Man hope me up with a US vendor

I can get some but only thru attatude like fast buds or

Others.

I need a vendor with different shit

Like you said NW genes

Never tried em and dammit

I want to.

A good one , takes visa

No banks callings

Ships your shit pronto

That's easy JBC seeds, here's the info for international shipments   https://www.jbcseeds.com/about-us/faq/    If you live here in the states you'll receive your package in 2 to 3 days average. They take cards, but I use PayPal and transactions are always smooth, they're my #1 for a mix of PNW and Cali breeders, they're all working land races ( old cuts / seeds and recently collected strains ) crossed with the old school cuts and modern poly's along with taking GG, GSC and OG's to the next level. As far as breeders #1 is probably Bodhi, all his shit is fire with real jewels to be found by working the strain. Dynasty beans are a must have, all poly hybrids, but Prof P works the shit out of his crosses before they're released, some of his crosses were developed over a 10 / 15 year period before he let them out, like Esko he does release the peaces as he's putting the final product together. Keeper in every pack here. One to keep an eye on is Useful Seeds, he's putting together some fire strains from elite cuts and seeds, plus taking some of the best Bodhi crosses and working them further, he's tight with Bodhi and gets the good stuff to work with. These are the ones I like the most, I do have seeds I can't wait to crack from other breeders there, so you might find something you like better than the ones I mentioned.

Another one is Seeds Here and Now, this one will also make you drool  https://www.seedsherenow.com/faqs

There's a lot more, but I'm not sure if the ship outside of the US.

Pretty fun times right now, enjoy the ride while it last!

Best,

Baq

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1